🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Ben Carson ever argue that someone with no experience as a brain surgeon

My mom is a Democrat. She's a lifelong housewife and mother.

According to you RWnuts,

she's a better choice for president than Ben Carson,

because she beats his ass in the category of least experience.

We are supposed to be a citizens government. Nobody is uniquely qualified to be President, but he is qualified to do the job.

What about Trump and Fiorina? Did you not bash them because you are a racist? :wink:

We are supposed to have a citizen's army too.

Do you think every schmo out there is equally qualified to be a general?
Carson is not "every schmo" and the voters have opportunity to decide if he's qualified.

Why not going after Trump and Fiorina? Racist?

OK. If it makes you feel better, Trump and Fiorina aren't qualified either, but this thread is about Carson.

Gotta love the fact that the principal criterion for the top three GOP candidates is "they have absolutely no experience."

On a pragmatic level, this suggests that the people voting for them would have the guy who cuts their hair fix their car. Because a mechanic would have experience, and experience is now a Bad Thing.

No, being an entrenched hack is a bad thing.

You would vote for an entrenched hack if he was in a trench you approved of.

That Carson even has a chance is proof of the further dumbing down of the US.

Wonder what curriculum is studied to become president?
For Dems.......

communist-manifesto-cover.jpg

Ooh, excellent meltdown. Very eye catching.

would be an ideal choice for your hospital's brain surgeon?

If not,

why is he arguing that someone with no experience in government is somehow uniquely qualified to hold the most important position in our government?
Guessing you had this epiphany while discussing Rubio and Obama's lack of executive experience in a very similar thread and, rather than bring this red herring into that discussion, you choose to build THIS thread of straw
:lmao:

:cuckoo:

If Obama is an argument against not electing someone with little experience in government,

that argument disqualifies Carson,

but Carson is making the opposite argument. He argues that his inexperience is his best credential.

I have no experience as a brain surgeon. Would you choose me over a career brain surgeon to cut your head open?
Your bitch has the experience of being a total failure.

Gotta love the fact that the principal criterion for the top three GOP candidates is "they have absolutely no experience."

On a pragmatic level, this suggests that the people voting for them would have the guy who cuts their hair fix their car. Because a mechanic would have experience, and experience is now a Bad Thing.

Well, Clinton was totally incompetent as Secretary of State and has been polled as being the most untrustworthy person in America but she does claim to be a combat veteran. I guess that's why you guys support her? Her combat experience?

I will admit Clinton might have less support if the right had anyone capable of being president, but she is much better than anything you offer.

We are supposed to be a citizens government. Nobody is uniquely qualified to be President, but he is qualified to do the job.

What about Trump and Fiorina? Did you not bash them because you are a racist? :wink:

Carson is not "every schmo" and the voters have opportunity to decide if he's qualified.

Obama is president.
Yeah? Well I am King. So? I can only conclude that you're singling out Carson because you're racist. :wink:

Obama is president.
Yeah? Well I am King. So? I can only conclude that you're singling out Carson because you're racist. :wink:

It's obvious you assume lots of stupid things.

Obama is president.

That's because you're mentally retarded. go find your baseball.

If not,

why is he arguing that someone with no experience in government is somehow uniquely qualified to hold the most important position in our government?

LOL!!!

Yeah, Community Organizer, that's real training!

So you're conceding that Carson should not be president for the same reason you think Obama shouldn't have been president?

lol, you lose.
No you elected an unqualified community agitator. So you have no credibility.

OK. If it makes you feel better, Trump and Fiorina aren't qualified either, but this thread is about Carson.
Yeah and I'm asking g why's it about him. Racism is the most reasonable explanation.

If not,

LOL!!!

Yeah, Community Organizer, that's real training!

So you're conceding that Carson should not be president for the same reason you think Obama shouldn't have been president?

lol, you lose.
No you elected an unqualified community agitator. So you have no credibility.

We elected a person with a legal degree and legislative experience in the federal government.

You want Carson, a religious boogieman who happens to have training as a sawbones.

Forum List

Back