🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Ben Carson ever argue that someone with no experience as a brain surgeon

after all, you can find a qualified brain surgeon on nearly any street corner.

Qualified to be a neurosurgeon, yes. (Although depending on how long he's been retired and whether or not he maintained his CME, he may no longer even be qualified in his field.)

But I'd welcome you to explain how a career in neurosurgery qualifies someone for public office.
The only qualifications are related to age and citizenship. He's qualified. Life experience is worth more than experience being an asshole Senator.
Life experience qua life experience? So any career would be equally qualifying? That's not a good selling point.

Without comparing him to any other candidate on either side, what would you say about his experience in the OR qualifies him for the Presidency?
He knows about the cost of making a mistake.

Rain Man Carson, idiot savant, is without doubt the dumbest black man that I've ever seen with any kind of college degree.

Obama isn't running. Tell us - in a non partisan way - why Ben Carson is more qualified to be president than Hillary Clinton,

or Martin O'Malley for that matter.

YOU'RE more qualified than Clinton.

at least O'Malley has experience governing.

Okay so you concede that it's no contest between O'Malley and Carson.

O'Malley wins in a rout - experience-wise.

Problem being, the dems won't give O'Malley the nod, that will go to Hillary or Bernie.

Putting Carson, or any other pub running, on an even footing

Hillary actually has years of both legislative and executive experience.

No conservative cares. That is my point.

Hillaryous

A one word meltdown. Excellent.

Qualified to be a neurosurgeon, yes. (Although depending on how long he's been retired and whether or not he maintained his CME, he may no longer even be qualified in his field.)

But I'd welcome you to explain how a career in neurosurgery qualifies someone for public office.

How would it DISQUALIFY them?
That's a non-answer, but let's lay some groundwork to enable you to give an informed answer.

First, what's your understanding of the function of a surgeon?

The only qualifications are related to age and citizenship. He's qualified. Life experience is worth more than experience being an asshole Senator.

Why isn't it worth more when it comes to being a brain surgeon?

Is GW Bush now qualified to be a brain surgeon?

Getting more ridiculous by the post

Yeah and I'm asking g why's it about him. Racism is the most reasonable explanation.

You make Carson look like Einstein. What color are you?
Because that's all that matters to your and Rdean's type

Go lie down. You're having an episode.
Yea

It's an episode, alright

But, to your pitiful credit, it's a rerun
:eusa_hand:

You would never vote for a liberal with ample experience over a conservative with no experience,

so why pretend?
Just because you voted for a junior senator/community organizer over a governor doesn't mean you have to project your disappointment on me

Being a brain surgeon requires more specialized experience than being President. To be a good President, you need to be a good leader. That is general experience that can be gained in many situations, such as surgery for instance. A head surgeon is a leader.

Given what the last ten years of "trained" people have gotten us.
Send in the new guy.

So you'd vote for a Democrat with even less experience than Carson.

no, you wouldn't.
I would NOT vote for a democrat at all but YOUR argument that Obama is smarter then Carson is a non starter. A community complainer VS a brain surgeon? Come on get real would ya?

Obama isn't running. Tell us - in a non partisan way - why Ben Carson is more qualified to be president than Hillary Clinton,

Because Hillary is a failure as a wife.
She was a failure as a first lady, didn't get her healthcare through.
Was also dead broke at the end of being first lady.
Had to move to a state she knew, she could become a senator in.
Got to be secretary of state because she failed to an unknown and inexperienced black man to be president. Obama handed her an olive leaf.
Also as secretary of state, she couldn't keep 4 people safe after being warned about it. Then lied about the reason for it to all of Americans, and to the face of loved ones of the dead.
She also broke the law by having and unsecured email account.
She also degraded women after her husband sexually assaulted them.
For starters.

Problem being, the dems won't give O'Malley the nod, that will go to Hillary or Bernie.

Hillaryous

A one word meltdown. Excellent.

A one word meltdown

Yes, I've seen your meltdown coming.

Excellent.

I agree

I would NOT vote for a democrat at all but YOUR argument that Obama is smarter then Carson is a non starter. A community complainer VS a brain surgeon? Come on get real would ya?

What LAW did Hillary WRITE and get PASSED? Link please
And she was an exec where?

Life experience qua life experience? So any career would be equally qualifying? That's not a good selling point.

Without comparing him to any other candidate on either side, what would you say about his experience in the OR qualifies him for the Presidency?
He knows about the cost of making a mistake.

Good point, from a mechanical POV. How does this qualify him to lead others, though?

Send in the new guy.

no, you wouldn't.

Because he would lie about the deaths of innocent american citizens.

What LAW did Hillary WRITE and get PASSED? Link please
And she was an exec where?

Secretary of State is an executive leadership position in the executive branch of the US government.

Go read a book or something.

I'm just going to wait right here and see if Clayton calls you out for "comparison fallacy'

:eusa_whistle:

Send in the new guy.

no, you wouldn't.

Because he would lie about the deaths of innocent american citizens.

English please.

Being a brain surgeon requires more specialized experience than being President. To be a good President, you need to be a good leader. That is general experience that can be gained in many situations, such as surgery for instance. A head surgeon is a leader.
With the right Cabinet all you need is a good speech writer

How would it DISQUALIFY them?
That's a non-answer, but let's lay some groundwork to enable you to give an informed answer.

First, what's your understanding of the function of a surgeon?

Are you joining the rest of your team in being ridiculous?

an attention to detail few former presidents have needed.

First hand knowledge that you hold real lives in your hands.

Not just numbers.

I'm just going to wait right here and see if Clayton calls you out for "comparison fallacy'

:eusa_whistle:

Did you support Howard Dean over GW Bush because Dean is a doctor?

Forum List

Back