Would Ben Carson ever argue that someone with no experience as a brain surgeon

Problem being, the dems won't give O'Malley the nod, that will go to Hillary or Bernie.

Putting Carson, or any other pub running, on an even footing

Hillary actually has years of both legislative and executive experience.

No conservative cares. That is my point.
What LAW did Hillary WRITE and get PASSED? Link please
And she was an exec where?

Secretary of State is an executive leadership position in the executive branch of the US government.

Go read a book or something.
And she FAILED! What law did she WRITE and get PASSED?

You lie.
What law? And a link settles it. Your turn.

Wonder what curriculum is studied to become president?
For Dems.......

communist-manifesto-cover.jpg

Ooh, excellent meltdown. Very eye catching.
Not to mention desperate and naive.

No you elected an unqualified community agitator. So you have no credibility.

We elected a person with a legal degree and legislative experience in the federal government.

You want Carson, a religious boogieman who happens to have training as a sawbones.
He was a community agitator, the only thing he didn't vote present on was partial birth abortion.

He was Senator. Which higher office did Carson hold?
He also successfully ran a hospital. So there you go he has already been a leader. Something Obama still isn't.

Really? So you would vote for a liberal who has successfully run a hospital over a conservative who hasn't.

Stop lying. Show some character. Stop being garbage.
The truth hurts. Obama still can't lead, his foreign affairs prove that.

We elected a person with a legal degree and legislative experience in the federal government.

You want Carson, a religious boogieman who happens to have training as a sawbones.
He was a community agitator, the only thing he didn't vote present on was partial birth abortion.

He also successfully ran a hospital. So there you go he has already been a leader. Something Obama still isn't.

Really? So you would vote for a liberal who has successfully run a hospital over a conservative who hasn't.

Stop lying. Show some character. Stop being garbage

Stop being ridiculous

I don't remember any RWnuts saying that DR. Howard Dean was better qualified to be president that GW Bush.
He'll, you still haven't proven your claim that any of us have claimed that Ben is more/better qualified than Hillary

If you would like to state for the record that Carson is less qualified than Clinton,

by all means,

do so.

If you would like to state for the record that Carson is less qualified than Clinton,

For what?

President?

She's one of the least qualified candidates on either side.

She has been in the Senate and the federal executive branch.

That alone makes her more qualified than Trump, Carson, Fiorina, Rubio, Cruz, Bush, Huckabee, and Rand Paul,

not to mention the nobodies I'm not recalling.

Qualified to be a neurosurgeon, yes. (Although depending on how long he's been retired and whether or not he maintained his CME, he may no longer even be qualified in his field.)

But I'd welcome you to explain how a career in neurosurgery qualifies someone for public office.
The only qualifications are related to age and citizenship. He's qualified. Life experience is worth more than experience being an asshole Senator.
Life experience qua life experience? So any career would be equally qualifying? That's not a good selling point.

Without comparing him to any other candidate on either side, what would you say about his experience in the OR qualifies him for the Presidency?
He knows about the cost of making a mistake.

Good point, from a mechanical POV. How does this qualify him to lead others, though?
I assume he had subordinates working with him in the surgery room.
Yes, there'd be up to a dozen people on the team, though he might not have been lead surgeon on every single one.

So how does that translate to negotiating with Congress, with other global leaders, with the American people?

I find it interesting that I haven't seen any racist NaziCon threads about "Moochelle" Obama lately. Why is that?

mrscarsoncrop.png.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.png

The truth hurts. Obama still can't lead, his foreign affairs prove that.

How? He ended the Iraq war. His biggest fault is acting too much like a Republican on everything else.

When Carson doesn't get the nomination will all you RWnuts acknowledge that you didn't vote for him,

and will you all confess to being racists?
Don't have to.

We were labeled Racists eight years ago for not voting for Obama

Then you accepted that as fact?
Perception is reality

Admission is irrelevant

English please, Tonto.
You, and the rest of your left-hanging nuts already perceive us as being racist.
Whether we admit it, true or false, doesn't matter

better?

www.dictionary.com

I don't remember any RWnuts saying that DR. Howard Dean was better qualified to be president that GW Bush.
He'll, you still haven't proven your claim that any of us have claimed that Ben is more/better qualified than Hillary

by all means,

do so.

For what?

President?

That alone makes her more qualified than Trump, Carson, Fiorina, Rubio, Cruz, Bush, Huckabee, and Rand Paul,

hardly

Wow! People tend to vote for people they agree with politically. What a discovery!

by all means,

do so.

For what?

President?

hardly

Which of those people I listed has federal executive branch experience?

Forum List

Back