Would Ben Carson ever argue that someone with no experience as a brain surgeon

would be an ideal choice for your hospital's brain surgeon?

If not,

why is he arguing that someone with no experience in government is somehow uniquely qualified to hold the most important position in our government?
What was Obama, a community organizer?? It shouldn't matter except for a professional career politician they just suck at anything they do.

I find it interesting that I haven't seen any racist NaziCon threads about "Moochelle" Obama lately. Why is that?

mrscarsoncrop.png.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.png

Some RWnut earlier today told me that spoof is racist.

But the pictures are "real"...

It's lame, but not racist.

The RWnuts are seeing the racism boogey man everywhere they look.

They probably even think the term 'boogey man' is racist.

I find it interesting that I haven't seen any racist NaziCon threads about "Moochelle" Obama lately. Why is that?

mrscarsoncrop.png.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.png

Some RWnut earlier today told me that spoof is racist.
Obama still can't lead, his foreign affairs prove that.

What are your criteria?
"Line in the sand"
ISIS spreading
ME up in flames

Can you list ANY country that we have BETTER relations with than we did pre-2008?

No you elected an unqualified community agitator. So you have no credibility.

We elected a person with a legal degree and legislative experience in the federal government.

You want Carson, a religious boogieman who happens to have training as a sawbones.
He was a community agitator, the only thing he didn't vote present on was partial birth abortion.

He was Senator. Which higher office did Carson hold?
He voted present, until he voted for partial birth abortion. That's his experience.

Experience is the issue here. Do try to stay on topic, or, as an alternative, go fuck yourself and take a nap.
Exactly and Obama had no real experience. We know he can read the hell out of a teleprompter! Yee haw! Now you go take a nap.

If not,

why is he arguing that someone with no experience in government is somehow uniquely qualified to hold the most important position in our government?

You libs are hilarious, Obama lowered the bar for all future presidential candidates to basically no qualifications are required. Poor libs electing Obama will come back to bite you fools in the ass for decades.

If not,

What was Obama, a community organizer?? It shouldn't matter except for a professional career politician they just suck at anything they do.

Then why didn't you vote for Obama if you were so enthralled with his lack of experience.

We elected a person with a legal degree and legislative experience in the federal government.

You want Carson, a religious boogieman who happens to have training as a sawbones.
He was a community agitator, the only thing he didn't vote present on was partial birth abortion.

He voted present, until he voted for partial birth abortion. That's his experience.

Experience is the issue here. Do try to stay on topic, or, as an alternative, go fuck yourself and take a nap.
Exactly and Obama had no real experience. We know he can read the hell out of a teleprompter! Tree haw! Now you go take a nap.

Rubio has no experience.

If not,

Yeah, but he's read books.... just like Glenn Beck.

He'll, you still haven't proven your claim that any of us have claimed that Ben is more/better qualified than Hillary

If you would like to state for the record that Carson is less qualified than Clinton,

by all means,

do so.

If you would like to state for the record that Carson is less qualified than Clinton,

For what?

President?

She's one of the least qualified candidates on either side.

She has been in the Senate and the federal executive branch.

That alone makes her more qualified than Trump, Carson, Fiorina, Rubio, Cruz, Bush, Huckabee, and Rand Paul,

not to mention the nobodies I'm not recalling.

hardly

Which of those people I listed has federal executive branch experience?

Which of those people I listed has federal executive branch experience?

None.

When did that become a prerequisite for president.

and from her record as SoS, it isn't much of a qualification for her either.

Trump, Carly, and Carson all have more experience leading than she does.

Kasich has more experience than she does.

O'Malley has more experience leading than she does.

as do others.

If it weren't for her name, she wouldn't have been elected senator, tired a run for president, and ended up with SoS for a consolation prize.

Exactly and Obama had no real experience. We know he can read the hell out of a teleprompter! Tree haw! Now you go take a nap.

Rubio has no experience.
Rubio is a career politician......from city council on up

If not,

Then why didn't you vote for Obama if you were so enthralled with his lack of experience.
You missed my point, Professional career politicians are the lowest of character.
They have no experience in the real world

Rubio has no experience.
Rubio is a career politician......from city council on up
That alone disqualifies him

He also successfully ran a hospital. So there you go he has already been a leader. Something Obama still isn't.

Really? So you would vote for a liberal who has successfully run a hospital over a conservative who hasn't.

Stop lying. Show some character. Stop being garbage.
The truth hurts. Obama still can't lead, his foreign affairs prove that.

How? He ended the Iraq war. His biggest fault is acting too much like a Republican on everything else.
How did that turn out for him? He did claim it was a success before it failed, and all those dead soldiers you counted under Bush died in vain because of Obama's inexperience. Thanks.

If not,

Yeah, but he's read books.... just like Glenn Beck.
When He was a young naïve progressive, no one had a problem with him.
Everyone has to grow up someday, maybe...

Forum List

Back