Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without whites, blacks would only have themselves to blame for their collective failure.

This is just going to turn into a circle jerk for racists...I am out.

It was a bait thread to begin with.

Yeah...the pussy OP posted and ran.

I notice you have not left like you said you would. I have asked important questions that are over looked by those who blame whites for black problems and deficiencies. Eventually I will answer my questions myself.

I take note of the fact that you have nothing to contribute to the discussion but jejune insults. That is typical.

It was a bait thread to begin with.

I notice you have not left like you said you would. I have asked important questions that are over looked by those who blame whites for black problems and deficiencies. Eventually I will answer my questions myself.

I take note of the fact that you have nothing to contribute to the discussion but jejune insults. That is typical.

Poof...out of nowhere the pussy appears...

Perhaps you can start by showing me who has blamed whites for anything.

White racism is the generic explanation for black stupidity, crime, illegitimacy, and venereal disease. Those who mention black deficiencies without blaming white racism sometimes jeopardize their careers.

White racism is the generic explanation for black stupidity, crime, illegitimacy, and venereal disease. Those who mention black deficiencies without blaming white racism sometimes jeopardize their careers.

What is the generic explanation for whites?

without whites, who would they have to kick around and blame for all their woes in life?

This administration want's to make sure they don't forget...why do you see all the "white privilege" threads, whites are racist, etc

without whites, who would they have to kick around and blame for all their woes in life?

This administration want's to make sure they don't forget...why do you see all the "white privilege" threads, whites are racist, etc

Without Blacks, who would whites blame for them not being able to get a job? Even though white women benefit more from AA, white people swear Blacks are taking their jobs.

Without Blacks, who would whites blame for them not being able to get a job? Even though white women benefit more from AA, white people swear Blacks are taking their jobs.

Not staph, she is a welfare queen and part tiime school lunch lady. AA doesn't help stupid people.

Without Blacks, how would whites learn the latest cool things to say 5 years too late? American culture would tank.

When I think of culture I think of symphonic music, great art, and great literature. Black contributions to these have been minimal.

Although I appreciate jazz, blues, rock & roll, and soul music, black contributions to these were made in the past. Rap music is ugly and morally depraved.

As long as blacks were second class citizens they tried to emulate whites. They were not able to equal whites, but they benefited from trying to. Since they were given equal rights they have gone in their own directions culturally. The results are not pretty.

You're a failure and your parents are to blame

•Pinky•

More insults as the response to legitimate criticism.

How in any way is that legitimate criticism? That's racism and misguided hatred to say the least

•Pinky•

Actually, it is well guided hatred.

Shouts of "Racist!" are the generic response to legitimate criticism of a race that never left the barbarism of the African jungle. Because the message cannot be refuted, the messengers are derogated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back