Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The culture of corruption in Africa seems to be borne out of blacks judging themselves by European standards, as due to the world being shaped in the White man's image, they've been inundated with White society and what it expects from people since birth. That is why African leaders are so corrupt, because they crave all the goodies and innovations created by White society.

For Blacks, and Africa to be truly free, Blacks need to come together and reject White society and begin reclaiming the culture their ancestors developed before Europeans arrived in Africa. Only then would they be on the path to reclaiming their identity and racial sovereignty. All Whites would have to leave Africa, and in the process the infrastructure Whites designed and built would have to be wiped from the landscape, leaving no trace of their presence whatsoever.

Sounds like you want them to dump technology and live like they did 500 years ago.

Also sounds like you aren't being serious.......as usual.

500 years ago they were eating each other. A lot of them still are.

Whites have always ate each other. Most of the cannibals throughout history are white. There are probably quite a few operating in the US as we speak.

Without Blacks, who would whites blame for them not being able to get a job? Even though white women benefit more from AA, white people swear Blacks are taking their jobs.

Without whites who would blacks blame for not hiring them or not giving them a bigger paycheck?

Hey you finally came back after disappearing mysteriously. Do you want to tackle the question I posed for you?

DNA evidence for the Egyptians.

Ramesses III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a with an East Africa Origin, a YDNA haplogroup that predominates in most Sub-Saharan Africans.[

You refused to answer my simple question so I went on to bigger and better things. One-sided conversations don't work well for me.

The culture of corruption in Africa seems to be borne out of blacks judging themselves by European standards, as due to the world being shaped in the White man's image, they've been inundated with White society and what it expects from people since birth. That is why African leaders are so corrupt, because they crave all the goodies and innovations created by White society.

For Blacks, and Africa to be truly free, Blacks need to come together and reject White society and begin reclaiming the culture their ancestors developed before Europeans arrived in Africa. Only then would they be on the path to reclaiming their identity and racial sovereignty. All Whites would have to leave Africa, and in the process the infrastructure Whites designed and built would have to be wiped from the landscape, leaving no trace of their presence whatsoever.

Why would that need to happen when whites would never have been able to accomplish these things without being introduced to the maths and sciences necessary to do this by Black Africans?

Then Blacks should have no problem replacing the infrastructure Whites would destroy before leaving.

Without whites who would blacks blame for not hiring them or not giving them a bigger paycheck?

Hey you finally came back after disappearing mysteriously. Do you want to tackle the question I posed for you?

According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a with an East Africa Origin, a YDNA haplogroup that predominates in most Sub-Saharan Africans.[

You refused to answer my simple question so I went on to bigger and better things. One-sided conversations don't work well for me.

Thats because you didnt answer mine.

Why would that need to happen when whites would never have been able to accomplish these things without being introduced to the maths and sciences necessary to do this by Black Africans?

Then Blacks should have no problem replacing the infrastructure Whites would destroy before leaving.

We wouldn't but what makes you think you would be able to do that? Are you admitting that white people cannot compete on a level playing field without destroying things?

Last edited:
Sounds like you want them to dump technology and live like they did 500 years ago.

Also sounds like you aren't being serious.......as usual.

Whites have always ate each other. Most of the cannibals throughout history are white. There are probably quite a few operating in the US as we speak.

I could bring up some true, historical documentation to the contrary but the pics are too gruesome and the subject matter too horrendous. Unfortunately, cannibalism crosses racial bounds but the historical record shows that it's more prevalent in areas like New Guinea, South America, and Africa.

We wouldn't but what makes you think you would be able to do that? Are you admitting that white people cannot compete on a level playing field without destroying things?

It's simply a hypothesis, and the removal of White infrastructure isn't meant as a spiteful reaction to Whites being shown the door by the Black majority. If Blacks reclaimed their culture, yet continued to rely on the infrastructure and technology created and maintained by the outgoing Whites, it would seem like a hollow move.

White Democrats gave blacks: Fatherless households where 72% of black kids grow up in a single parent household and failing public schools where 40% drop out and of the 60% who "Graduate" 2/3 of them need remedial reading and math to function at Community College level.

I could bring up some true, historical documentation to the contrary but the pics are too gruesome and the subject matter too horrendous. Unfortunately, cannibalism crosses racial bounds but the historical record shows that it's more prevalent in areas like New Guinea, South America, and Africa.

I can do the same thing and show its more prevalent among whites. This is even with white people providing the documentation. I have a strong stomach. Go for it.

Look at Africa and you have your answer

Detroit is another one for that answer.
The blacks ran 90% of the whites out of that city.

Detroit is in shambles. The Mayor and City Council members should be held accountable:

CC_Main.jpg

CC3.jpg

City Council | City of Detroit | www.detroitmi.gov

It's simply a hypothesis, and the removal of White infrastructure isn't meant as a spiteful reaction to Whites being shown the door by the Black majority. If Blacks reclaimed their culture, yet continued to rely on the infrastructure and technology created and maintained by the outgoing Whites, it would seem like a hollow move.

Our culture is education and spiritual learning. The oldest university still standing is in Africa. The teacher gets credit for teaching the student to create. There is nothing hollow about that. besides I dont really care what a white person thinks is hollow.

Last edited:

Our culture is education and spiritual learning. The oldest university still standing is in Africa. The teacher gets credit for teaching the student to create. There is nothing hollow about that.

If you sold your house would you leave all your possessions behind for the next occupant to enjoy?

Our culture is education and spiritual learning. The oldest university still standing is in Africa. The teacher gets credit for teaching the student to create. There is nothing hollow about that.

If you sold your house would you leave all your possessions behind for the next occupant to enjoy?

What does that have to do with our discussion? If you are trying to speak metaphorically you fail. You dont have a home to sale.

Last edited:
Face it, Asclepias. If the races were to go their seperate ways, your people's future wouldn't be very bright, whereas White people would thrive.

Face it, Asclepias. If the races were to go their seperate ways, your people's future wouldn't be very bright, whereas White people would thrive.

Sorry Swagger. We are survivors and creators. Nature selected us as the finished product called homo sapiens sapiens. There is a reason we developed the religions, maths, and sciences and had to teach them to you....twice. Practically all intelligent people know that.

Thats because you didnt answer mine.

My question came first. You answer first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back