Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, what I am saying is that I am not afraid of death and our time on earth is relative. And yeah, I have no desire to live til I am 90.

And, I don't think the average lifespan of the Native Indian was much different than that of American settlers. Hell...their lifespan was greater than the first settlers.

I want to live until my quality of life goes down the shitter.
The point is,if left to their own devices,I highly doubt the American indian would have ever advanced. So they'd still be dying at 35 or 40.

You do realize that quality is based on a value system right? Why is your doubt suddenly fact?

Dont be stupid. We both know that if you're healthy at 40,50,60,70? You dont want to die.
Health is the leading factor when it comes to quality of life. The rest will take care of itself assuming you didnt screw up in your youth.

Have you ever been on an Indian reservation? Those reservations were not their natural habitat...often times barren. Ever hear of the trail of tears?

I've been on several reservations. The ones in Nevada would be a challenge to live on,but the ones I've seen here in Texas you most definitely could.
Or the indian could(God forbid) get a job and buy a piece of property wherever he wanted to.

Wouldnt that be abandoning their way of life?

All he'd have to do is earn enough for a hunk of property and enough to pay his taxes,which should be pretty damn low when you consider the only improvement would be a TeePee and a privy.

Have you ever been on an Indian reservation? Those reservations were not their natural habitat...often times barren. Ever hear of the trail of tears?

I've been on several reservations. The ones in Nevada would be a challenge to live on,but the ones I've seen here in Texas you most definitely could.
Or the indian could(God forbid) get a job and buy a piece of property wherever he wanted to.

:lol: Many Native Americans have assimilated and live throughout the United States. Most Indians on reservations have jobs. Some live off the land, some live off the government. Some embrace their culture and live their way...what is the matter with that?

Now you're just pulling shit out of your ass.
I personally dont give a rats ass how they live,thats their business.
And your reply had absolutely nothing to do with my post.

Depending on who you ask the indians had anywhere from fifteen thousand years to millions of years to advance.

No,we wont ever know for sure that they wouldnt have advanced. But considering they were still in the stone age when we met up with em I'd have to say it wouldnt be likely without outside input.

Regardless there's always potential. That's what matters. But we will never know, will we?

•Pinky•

Well Europe is connected to 2 other continents so Caucasians can't neccesarily take all the credit for their success. As I had mentioned earlier if whites had come to Africa and North America to share knowledge, technology, and medicine, things might have been different. And even if natives hadn't advanced like Europeans did they would still be living in harmony with the earth rather than destroying it like "advanced civilizations" such as ourselves do today. Most importantly they wouldn't have been killed off or be living in reservations rather than on the land that's rightfully theirs.

•Pinky•

Don't fall for the noble savage routine. The land they were living on changed hands many times before we came along. And you can bet the property swap was anything but bloodless.
Everyone was a conqueror in those days. Some were just better at it......for whatever reason.

without whites, who would they have to kick around and blame for all their woes in life?

This administration want's to make sure they don't forget...why do you see all the "white privilege" threads, whites are racist, etc

Without Blacks, who would whites blame for them not being able to get a job? Even though white women benefit more from AA, white people swear Blacks are taking their jobs.

:lol: You know? That thought has never crossed my mind....ever! Until you just brought it up,thanks for the laugh. And it gives me insight on your thought process ..or lack thereof.

Without Blacks, how would whites learn the latest cool things to say 5 years too late? American culture would tank.

When I think of culture I think of symphonic music, great art, and great literature. Black contributions to these have been minimal.

Although I appreciate jazz, blues, rock & roll, and soul music, black contributions to these were made in the past. Rap music is ugly and morally depraved.

As long as blacks were second class citizens they tried to emulate whites. They were not able to equal whites, but they benefited from trying to. Since they were given equal rights they have gone in their own directions culturally. The results are not pretty.

Blacks taught Europeans culture. You guys were still in the dark ages. Later whites imported those things over to the states. The first documented author in history was a Black man. You lose again.

Whites emulate Blacks at every turn. Face it. There is a reason more whites listen to and consume more rap music than Blacks

Without whites, blacks would only have themselves to blame for their collective failure.

Without Blacks, whites wouldn't exist.

We are descended from apes, not blacks. Or are you saying that blacks are still apes?

Yes we shared a common ancestor with apes. You however, being white, descended from a Black person unless you are 100% Neanderthal. Neanderthals are those humanoids that died out due to lack of intelligence. The only reason you lost your ability to produce melanin in your skin was due to a genetic mutation that renders you highly susceptible to skin cancer.

I want to live until my quality of life goes down the shitter.
The point is,if left to their own devices,I highly doubt the American indian would have ever advanced. So they'd still be dying at 35 or 40.

You do realize that quality is based on a value system right? Why is your doubt suddenly fact?

Dont be stupid. We both know that if you're healthy at 40,50,60,70? You dont want to die.
Health is the leading factor when it comes to quality of life. The rest will take care of itself assuming you didnt screw up in your youth.

That was a great deflection. All you did was tell me your value system. You never explained how what you think is quality pertains to everyone else. You neglected to tell me how what you doubt makes it a fact?

without whites, who would they have to kick around and blame for all their woes in life?

This administration want's to make sure they don't forget...why do you see all the "white privilege" threads, whites are racist, etc

Without Blacks, who would whites blame for them not being able to get a job? Even though white women benefit more from AA, white people swear Blacks are taking their jobs.

:lol: You know? That thought has never crossed my mind....ever! Until you just brought it up,thanks for the laugh. And it gives me insight on your thought process ..or lack thereof.

It doesnt cross the minds of most low hanging fruit white guys that whine about AA. Well not until the evidence smacks them in the face.

Sally Kohn: Affirmative Action Helps White Women More Than Others | TIME.com

While people of color, individually and as groups, have been helped by affirmative action in the subsequent years, data and studies suggest women — white women in particular — have benefited disproportionately. According to one study, in 1995, 6 million women, the majority of whom were white, had jobs they wouldn’t have otherwise held but for affirmative action.

Without whites who would blacks blame for not hiring them or not giving them a bigger paycheck?

Black would be much better off without white Democrats

I agree...we would be even better off without racist Teapers too!

If we lost liberals and Teapers....there would be no stopping us as a nation.

The first "Teapers" were the founding fathers who wrote the document that gives you the right to hate them and speak out against them. They're blood was shed so that you could criticize their "Teaper" philosophy.

Without whites who would blacks blame for not hiring them or not giving them a bigger paycheck?

Hey you finally came back after disappearing mysteriously. Do you want to tackle the question I posed for you?

DNA evidence for the Egyptians.

Ramesses III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a with an East Africa Origin, a YDNA haplogroup that predominates in most Sub-Saharan Africans.[

The culture of corruption in Africa seems to be borne out of blacks judging themselves by European standards, as due to the world being shaped in the White man's image, they've been inundated with White society and what it expects from people since birth. That is why African leaders are so corrupt, because they crave all the goodies and innovations created by White society.

For Blacks, and Africa to be truly free, Blacks need to come together and reject White society and begin reclaiming the culture their ancestors developed before Europeans arrived in Africa. Only then would they be on the path to reclaiming their identity and racial sovereignty. All Whites would have to leave Africa, and in the process the infrastructure Whites designed and built would have to be wiped from the landscape, leaving no trace of their presence whatsoever.

The culture of corruption in Africa seems to be borne out of blacks judging themselves by European standards, as due to the world being shaped in the White man's image, they've been inundated with White society and what it expects from people since birth. That is why African leaders are so corrupt, because they crave all the goodies and innovations created by White society.

For Blacks, and Africa to be truly free, Blacks need to come together and reject White society and begin reclaiming the culture their ancestors developed before Europeans arrived in Africa. Only then would they be on the path to reclaiming their identity and racial sovereignty. All Whites would have to leave Africa, and in the process the infrastructure Whites designed and built would have to be wiped from the landscape, leaving no trace of their presence whatsoever.

Sounds like you want them to dump technology and live like they did 500 years ago.

Also sounds like you aren't being serious.......as usual.

Sounds like you want them to dump technology and live like they did 500 years ago.

500 years ago they were eating each other. A lot of them still are.

I am being serious, but perhaps I haven't made myself clear. I wouldn't object to providing medical equipment, architectual advice and and telling them how to building a nuclear reactor, but they'd be encouraged to do it themselves. I certainly wouldn't want to isolate Africa from technological developments, either.

Why would that need to happen when whites would never have been able to accomplish these things without being introduced to the maths and sciences necessary to do this by Black Africans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back