Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade did exist among Native Americans and Africans before the whites invaded.

Thats still a pretty controversial subject. If true what happened to them? Why isnt their DNA found in south America where they supposedly mainly lived?
Although some of the evidence is compelling,I still haven't seen enough proof.

Well, I was talking more about Indians trading with Indians and Africans trading with Africans.

Sure they did. But it wasn't like one side had any better tech than the other.
But we do know the indian was perfectly happy to adapt to new ideas....like the horse for example.

I would have to say living to be 100 rather than 40 is a pretty big advancement.
But thats just me....

You are right, that is just you.

So now you're going to tell me you'd rather die at 35 than say 90? If thats the case why not kill yourself today and really get the best of life.:cuckoo:
Now I know you're full of shit.

No, what I am saying is that I am not afraid of death and our time on earth is relative. And yeah, I have no desire to live til I am 90.

And, I don't think the average lifespan of the Native Indian was much different than that of American settlers. Hell...their lifespan was greater than the first settlers.

Like I said..I wouldnt mind living in the boonies totally off the grid. Of course to do it you'd still need some modern tech unless you wanted to live like a caveman with a life expectancy of 35-40 years.
My point about the American Indian was they'd had 10 to 13 thousand years to get out of the stone age. But they didnt. How is it the rest of the world was crossing oceans by then? You could say they were very smart because they knew how to live off the land,but that ability was passed down from generation to generation so it's not like they advanced.
And you cant say they didnt want better shit or they never would have gone to the rifle rather than the bow and arrow.

Yes, a lot of changes are made when your way of life is perverted by whites. I don't understand how you cannot accept Native Americans had a different culture. Your desires, your measurement of success is not necessarily theirs.

Why is a gun necessary when your bow and arrow is doing the deed? Going to the rifle rather than the bow and arrow...well yeah...not from want - it was a defensive effort.

Then why dont they still live that way?

White people invaded and took their land?

You are right, that is just you.

So now you're going to tell me you'd rather die at 35 than say 90? If thats the case why not kill yourself today and really get the best of life.:cuckoo:

No, what I am saying is that I am not afraid of death and our time on earth is relative. And yeah, I have no desire to live til I am 90.

And, I don't think the average lifespan of the Native Indian was much different than that of American settlers. Hell...their lifespan was greater than the first settlers.

I want to live until my quality of life goes down the shitter.
The point is,if left to their own devices,I highly doubt the American indian would have ever advanced. So they'd still be dying at 35 or 40.

Thats still a pretty controversial subject. If true what happened to them? Why isnt their DNA found in south America where they supposedly mainly lived?
Although some of the evidence is compelling,I still haven't seen enough proof.

Well, I was talking more about Indians trading with Indians and Africans trading with Africans.

But we do know the indian was perfectly happy to adapt to new ideas....like the horse for example.

Um...we were talking about medicines, no? High tech weapons of mass destruction is a white thing. Massive wars, a white thing. Indians and Africans had no need for it as they did not continually wage war.

You obviously missed my point. Follow along. IF WHITES HAD NEVER VENTURED INTO AFRICA TO STEAL RESOURCES, PURCHASE SLAVES AND ATTEMPT TO CONQUER (as white men always have historically) AFRICA WOULDN'T BE IN THE TERRIBLE STATE THAT IT IS TODAY. Maybe if white men had come giving the gift of knowledge, technology and medicine things might be different. Just like North America and it's natives might have been different if the white man didn't come give them diseases, alcohol, take their land and murder the majority of their people.

•Pinky•

The American indian had the run of N. America since crossing the Bering land bridge during the ice age.

When Europeans arrived the American indian hadnt advanced past the stone age and likely never would have.

Regardless there's always potential. That's what matters. But we will never know, will we?

•Pinky•

Where do blacks with the highest standard of living live? Where are they the healthiest? And where would they be if not for the White Devil?

Again, standard of living is subjective. I prefer living in the country and I don't need or want giant box stores. If I didn't like women and sex, I would live in a shack in the middle of nowhere and live off the land...and I would consider that to be a great standard of living.

I can agree with you there. The only problem in my case? Without modern medicine I would have died at 9 from acute appendicitis.

Fair enough

•Pinky•

Yes, a lot of changes are made when your way of life is perverted by whites. I don't understand how you cannot accept Native Americans had a different culture. Your desires, your measurement of success is not necessarily theirs.

Why is a gun necessary when your bow and arrow is doing the deed? Going to the rifle rather than the bow and arrow...well yeah...not from want - it was a defensive effort.

Then why dont they still live that way?

They have some pretty damn big reservations. If they really wanted to live in a buffalo skin tent and live off the land they could do it.

Um...we were talking about medicines, no? High tech weapons of mass destruction is a white thing. Massive wars, a white thing. Indians and Africans had no need for it as they did not continually wage war.

Now thats total bullshit. Both points...

The point is,if left to their own devices,I highly doubt the American indian would have ever advanced. So they'd still be dying at 35 or 40.

I am sure they would have evolved out of necessity. What you don't realize, their population was much smaller, they were able to live in tribes and nomadically. They didn't suffer through the same diseases due to overpopulation. You oversimplify it all...you think people of color are savages because their culture is different. You measure advancement by things such as weapons. All cultures evolve out of necessity.

Now thats total bullshit. Both points...

We weren't just talking about medicines?

As for continually waging war...sure, tribes fought...but nowhere on the level of white European wars.

Depending on who you ask the indians had anywhere from fifteen thousand years to millions of years to advance.
No,we wont ever know for sure that they wouldnt have advanced. But considering they were still in the stone age when we met up with em I'd have to say it wouldnt be likely without outside input.

You obviously missed my point. Follow along. IF WHITES HAD NEVER VENTURED INTO AFRICA TO STEAL RESOURCES, PURCHASE SLAVES AND ATTEMPT TO CONQUER (as white men always have historically) AFRICA WOULDN'T BE IN THE TERRIBLE STATE THAT IT IS TODAY. Maybe if white men had come giving the gift of knowledge, technology and medicine things might be different. Just like North America and it's natives might have been different if the white man didn't come give them diseases, alcohol, take their land and murder the majority of their people.

•Pinky•

The American indian had the run of N. America since crossing the Bering land bridge during the ice age.

When Europeans arrived the American indian hadnt advanced past the stone age and likely never would have.

Regardless there's always potential. That's what matters. But we will never know, will we?

•Pinky•

They have some pretty damn big reservations. If they really wanted to live in a buffalo skin tent and live off the land they could do it.

Have you ever been on an Indian reservation? Those reservations were not their natural habitat...often times barren. Ever hear of the trail of tears?

I've been on several reservations. The ones in Nevada would be a challenge to live on,but the ones I've seen here in Texas you most definitely could.
Or the indian could(God forbid) get a job and buy a piece of property wherever he wanted to.

You do realize that quality is based on a value system right? Why is your doubt suddenly fact?

Have you ever been on an Indian reservation? Those reservations were not their natural habitat...often times barren. Ever hear of the trail of tears?

I've been on several reservations. The ones in Nevada would be a challenge to live on,but the ones I've seen here in Texas you most definitely could.
Or the indian could(God forbid) get a job and buy a piece of property wherever he wanted to.

Wouldnt that be abandoning their way of life?

:lol: Many Native Americans have assimilated and live throughout the United States. Most Indians on reservations have jobs. Some live off the land, some live off the government. Some embrace their culture and live their way...what is the matter with that?

Depending on who you ask the indians had anywhere from fifteen thousand years to millions of years to advance.

No,we wont ever know for sure that they wouldnt have advanced. But considering they were still in the stone age when we met up with em I'd have to say it wouldnt be likely without outside input.

•Pinky•

Well Europe is connected to 2 other continents so Caucasians can't neccesarily take all the credit for their success. As I had mentioned earlier if whites had come to Africa and North America to share knowledge, technology, and medicine, things might have been different. And even if natives hadn't advanced like Europeans did they would still be living in harmony with the earth rather than destroying it like "advanced civilizations" such as ourselves do today. Most importantly they wouldn't have been killed off or be living in reservations rather than on the land that's rightfully theirs.

•Pinky•

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back