Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is stopping you from going to Africa to live a minimalist existence?

I am American...why would I do that? If I were to live a minimalist existence, it would be here. Something the matter with that?

It sounded like you thought it was a great way of life.

For some, it is. Are you saying I am not or cannot be truly American? Why would I leave my country for another?

It sounded like you thought it was a great way of life.

For some, it is. Are you saying I am not or cannot be truly American? Why would I leave my country for another?

WTF? This is your Teaper Tourette's talking.

:lol: You are the one who suggested I live a minimalist lifestyle in Africa. I'm not African...I don't want to live in the fucking jungle...but, they and many other people do, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Oh, and fuck you, I haven't even gone on a teaper rant...yet. ;)

I think that is his saying that is where we belong. :doubt:

Exactly. My cover is blown. You know Tepaers.

The correct spelling is 'Teaper'. But that is okay...at least you know what about the teaper racist ideology!

Typo, my bad.

Well listen, boys...

This MAN has a lovely white wife awaiting his company, so I bid you a pleasant eve, all of you. Enjoy your fried chicken, grape soda and watermelon feast. I'll be having white man's food and lots of beer. :eusa_clap:

The correct spelling is 'Teaper'. But that is okay...at least you know what about the teaper racist ideology!

Typo, my bad.

Well listen, boys...

This MAN has a lovely white wife awaiting his company, so I bid you a pleasant eve, all of you. Enjoy your fried chicken, grape soda and watermelon feast. I'll be having white man's food and lots of beer. :eusa_clap:

:beer: Take it easy on the mayonnaise...it makes you fat and hardens your arteries.

Typo, my bad.

Well listen, boys...

Macaroni with potato chips crushed over the top, Mountain Dew, and bland potato salad? :lol:

Oy

Nothing more needs to be said.

Well..except I see that the division is alive and well and will probably be so for the next 200 or more years.

You obviously missed my point. Follow along. IF WHITES HAD NEVER VENTURED INTO AFRICA TO STEAL RESOURCES, PURCHASE SLAVES AND ATTEMPT TO CONQUER (as white men always have historically) AFRICA WOULDN'T BE IN THE TERRIBLE STATE THAT IT IS TODAY. Maybe if white men had come giving the gift of knowledge, technology and medicine things might be different. Just like North America and it's natives might have been different if the white man didn't come give them diseases, alcohol, take their land and murder the majority of their people.

•Pinky•

The American indian had the run of N. America since crossing the Bering land bridge during the ice age.
When Europeans arrived the American indian hadnt advanced past the stone age and likely never would have.

You obviously missed my point. Follow along. IF WHITES HAD NEVER VENTURED INTO AFRICA TO STEAL RESOURCES, PURCHASE SLAVES AND ATTEMPT TO CONQUER (as white men always have historically) AFRICA WOULDN'T BE IN THE TERRIBLE STATE THAT IT IS TODAY. Maybe if white men had come giving the gift of knowledge, technology and medicine things might be different. Just like North America and it's natives might have been different if the white man didn't come give them diseases, alcohol, take their land and murder the majority of their people.

•Pinky•

The American indian had the run of N. America since crossing the Bering land bridge during the ice age.
When Europeans arrived the American indian hadnt advanced past the stone age and likely never would have.

Why is that a problem and if so why are you concerned with it?

What does Somalia or Madagascar have to do with anything? If whites never came about Blacks would have been fine. Before the first white was conceived Blacks populated the planet. Why on earth would you think Blacks would not be better off without whites meddling?

Where do blacks with the highest standard of living live? Where are they the healthiest? And where would they be if not for the White Devil?

Again, standard of living is subjective. I prefer living in the country and I don't need or want giant box stores. If I didn't like women and sex, I would live in a shack in the middle of nowhere and live off the land...and I would consider that to be a great standard of living.

I can agree with you there. The only problem in my case? Without modern medicine I would have died at 9 from acute appendicitis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back