Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So blacks are nothing more or less than victims to white oppression. They would be happily living in grass and mud shacks today, dying of aids (at worse rates than they already do) and starving when the rainy season ends? That would be better?

:lol: so now the environment of Africa makes blacks inferior?

Dumb stuff like this is what makes me think the white race is in trouble. :lol:

You are the moron who claims "race" doesn't even exist. Get your story straight, dude.

:lol: so now the environment of Africa makes blacks inferior?

Dumb stuff like this is what makes me think the white race is in trouble. :lol:

You are the moron who claims "race" doesn't even exist. Get your story straight, dude.

I frequently speak the language of cave chimps when conversing with them. I also said its convenient to use the term "race" for people that think its more than just a social construct.

Where do blacks with the highest standard of living live? Where are they the healthiest? And where would they be if not for the White Devil?

Again, standard of living is subjective. I prefer living in the country and I don't need or want giant box stores. If I didn't like women and sex, I would live in a shack in the middle of nowhere and live off the land...and I would consider that to be a great standard of living.

I can't say I disagree. I have often told my wife, that should she go before I do, it's highly likely I will do a Thoreau and leave the grid behind. But I would do that here, where I could at least get a call in to a hospital that has more than a few bone saws and malaria drugs.

What about white people who choose to live in the Alaskan wilderness? What have they accomplished? It is the way people choose to live. Their standard of living is far below that of contemporary society. Are you critical of them?

Again, standard of living is subjective. I prefer living in the country and I don't need or want giant box stores. If I didn't like women and sex, I would live in a shack in the middle of nowhere and live off the land...and I would consider that to be a great standard of living.

I can't say I disagree. I have often told my wife, that should she go before I do, it's highly likely I will do a Thoreau and leave the grid behind. But I would do that here, where I could at least get a call in to a hospital that has more than a few bone saws and malaria drugs.

What about white people who choose to live in the Alaskan wilderness? What have they accomplished? It is the way people choose to live. Their standard of living is far below that of contemporary society. Are you critical of them?

What is stopping you from going to Africa to live a minimalist existence?

Deflection. Facts are kicking your ass arent they? :lol:

Deflection. Facts are kicking your ass arent they? :lol:

What "facts"? We are throwing out opinions at each other.

Really, you are a smart fellow, but nowhere near as smart as you think.

All I see is a big black chip on your shoulder.

Who is helping the starving Africans who can never seem to feed their children? Who is helping combat aids in Africa?

So now you are a liberal and believe welfare is good?

No. I personally think aid to Africa is misguided white guilt.

You should understand what the aid consists of and what is exchanged for the aid. Trust me it has nothing to do with white guilt.

I am American...why would I do that? If I were to live a minimalist existence, it would be here. Something the matter with that?

All I see is a big black chip on your shoulder.

Who is helping the starving Africans who can never seem to feed their children? Who is helping combat aids in Africa?

So now you are a liberal and believe welfare is good?

No. I personally think aid to Africa is misguided white guilt.

It sure the hell ain't humanitarian...so I doubt it is white guilt. But, I don't think we should give aid to ANY other nation.

I am not African and I don't know everything there is to know about Africa. I do know, that there is much more to Africa than what you see on television.

I am American...why would I do that? If I were to live a minimalist existence, it would be here. Something the matter with that?

It sounded like you thought it was a great way of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back