Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously missed my point. Follow along. IF WHITES HAD NEVER VENTURED INTO AFRICA TO STEAL RESOURCES, PURCHASE SLAVES AND ATTEMPT TO CONQUER (as white men always have historically) AFRICA WOULDN'T BE IN THE TERRIBLE STATE THAT IT IS TODAY. Maybe if white men had come giving the gift of knowledge, technology and medicine things might be different. Just like North America and it's natives might have been different if the white man didn't come give them diseases, alcohol, take their land and murder the majority of their people.

•Pinky•

The American indian had the run of N. America since crossing the Bering land bridge during the ice age.
When Europeans arrived the American indian hadnt advanced past the stone age and likely never would have.

Why is that a problem and if so why are you concerned with it?

They had no where near the population of the Europeans and they lived off the land with a strong belief system of being one with nature. Why do whites think that is so backwards?

Where do blacks with the highest standard of living live? Where are they the healthiest? And where would they be if not for the White Devil?

Again, standard of living is subjective. I prefer living in the country and I don't need or want giant box stores. If I didn't like women and sex, I would live in a shack in the middle of nowhere and live off the land...and I would consider that to be a great standard of living.

I can agree with you there. The only problem in my case? Without modern medicine I would have died at 9 from acute appendicitis.

How do you know that? How do you if the reason you got appendicitis is due to something man made in the environment brought on by these "advances"?

You arent that important in the grand scheme of things. No one is. Life would continue on.

The American indian had the run of N. America since crossing the Bering land bridge during the ice age.
When Europeans arrived the American indian hadnt advanced past the stone age and likely never would have.

They had no where near the population of the Europeans and they lived off the land with a strong belief system of being one with nature. Why do whites think that is so backwards?

It makes them feel superior in some strange way.

Where do blacks with the highest standard of living live? Where are they the healthiest? And where would they be if not for the White Devil?

Again, standard of living is subjective. I prefer living in the country and I don't need or want giant box stores. If I didn't like women and sex, I would live in a shack in the middle of nowhere and live off the land...and I would consider that to be a great standard of living.

I can agree with you there. The only problem in my case? Without modern medicine I would have died at 9 from acute appendicitis.

I am not sure about appendicitis...but there are many natural cures that have been and still are used by people in the wilderness...it is the basis for much of today's modern medicine.

I am not sure about appendicitis...but there are many natural cures that have been and still are used by people in the wilderness...it is the basis for much of today's modern medicine.

Sshhh!! The pharmaceutical companies will hunt you down for that.

Yeah...the only problem being is you're not likely to live somewhere that has all the right plants. I mean sure you can find willow bark for a headache most everywhere but you'd still be very limited.

Yeah...the only problem being is you're not likely to live somewhere that has all the right plants. I mean sure you can find willow bark for a headache most everywhere but you'd still be very limited.

Thats part of nature and the wisdom of living with it. Also great for population control.

Trade did exist among Native Americans and Africans before the whites invaded.

This oughta be good. :lol:

Like I said..I wouldnt mind living in the boonies totally off the grid. Of course to do it you'd still need some modern tech unless you wanted to live like a caveman with a life expectancy of 35-40 years.
My point about the American Indian was they'd had 10 to 13 thousand years to get out of the stone age. But they didnt. How is it the rest of the world was crossing oceans by then? You could say they were very smart because they knew how to live off the land,but that ability was passed down from generation to generation so it's not like they advanced.
And you cant say they didnt want better shit or they never would have gone to the rifle rather than the bow and arrow.

Like I said..I wouldnt mind living in the boonies totally off the grid. Of course to do it you'd still need some modern tech unless you wanted to live like a caveman with a life expectancy of 35-40 years.
My point about the American Indian was they'd had 10 to 13 thousand years to get out of the stone age. But they didnt. How is it the rest of the world was crossing oceans by then? You could say they were very smart because they knew how to live off the land,but that ability was passed down from generation to generation so it's not like they advanced.
And you cant say they didnt want better shit or they never would have gone to the rifle rather than the bow and arrow.

Yes, a lot of changes are made when your way of life is perverted by whites. I don't understand how you cannot accept Native Americans had a different culture. Your desires, your measurement of success is not necessarily theirs.

Why is a gun necessary when your bow and arrow is doing the deed? Going to the rifle rather than the bow and arrow...well yeah...not from want - it was a defensive effort.

What exactly is advanced about our present society other than subjective speculation?

Thats still a pretty controversial subject. If true what happened to them? Why isnt their DNA found in south America where they supposedly mainly lived?
Although some of the evidence is compelling,I still haven't seen enough proof.

What exactly is advanced about our present society other than subjective speculation?

I would have to say living to be 100 rather than 40 is a pretty big advancement.
But thats just me....

I would have to say living to be 100 rather than 40 is a pretty big advancement.
But thats just me....

You are right, that is just you.

Thats still a pretty controversial subject. If true what happened to them? Why isnt their DNA found in south America where they supposedly mainly lived?

Well, I was talking more about Indians trading with Indians and Africans trading with Africans.

Yes, a lot of changes are made when your way of life is perverted by whites. I don't understand how you cannot accept Native Americans had a different culture. Your desires, your measurement of success is not necessarily theirs.

Why is a gun necessary when your bow and arrow is doing the deed? Going to the rifle rather than the bow and arrow...well yeah...not from want - it was a defensive effort.

Then why dont they still live that way?

But thats just me....

Why? What are you doing with the extra time that you didnt do when you died at 40?

But thats just me....

You are right, that is just you.

So now you're going to tell me you'd rather die at 35 than say 90? If thats the case why not kill yourself today and really get the best of life.:cuckoo:
Now I know you're full of shit.

The DNA evidence is there. Since its a guesstimate as to when it appeared white scholars tend to say it was due to slavery. The question is why are you asking for DNA evidence when you would not ask the same question regarding a story about a white presence? How would natives in the Virgin islands possess spears with the same makeup of metal alloy that the Africans had in Ghana? Furthermore why would they call gold by the same name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back