Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre welcome. Now address my questions since you wanted honest discourse.

What makes you think cities with skyscrapers denotes anything of value or relevance?

What do you consider as superior to whites and what makes you think we would subscribe to the same value system?

What makes you think competing with whites is a challenge?

How did I start off on the wrong foot when I said we would create banks?

You, not I, are voicing the opinion that blacks would be better off without whites. That opinion indicates that you believe yourself to be superior to whites. I'm simply asking you to provide a logical line of reasoning that would lead me and everyone else to the same conclusion. Yet you, like Nutz, continue to sidestep the question. Why is that?

Your jump to conclusions mat is being put to good use. Where did you see anything about superiority in my comment? Can you answer any of the questions I posed or did you get yourself caught up in a game you cant win?

You are black...it would be beneath him to answer any of your questions. He is running this ship...if you disagree - you are a racist troublemaker.

DNA tells a better story. Faded hieroglyphs if they are not artist recreations seems to fool you white guys. Not to mention Black people come in all shades, hair textures, etc. Please post the DNA results of even one ancient Egyptian that was not Black.

Here. White mummies found in Egypt:

Mummies and mummy hair from ancient Egypt. | Mathilda's Anthropology Blog.

Thats not DNA try again. On top of that her theory has soundly been debunked. Ever wonder what embalming will do to your hair not to mention there are Africans with straight hair?

DNA tells a better story. Faded hieroglyphs if they are not artist recreations seems to fool you white guys. Not to mention Black people come in all shades, hair textures, etc. Please post the DNA results of even one ancient Egyptian that was not Black.

Here. White mummies found in Egypt:

Mummies and mummy hair from ancient Egypt. | Mathilda's Anthropology Blog.

Thats not DNA try again. On top of that her theory has soundly been debunked. Ever wonder what embalming will do to your hair not to mention there are Africans with straight hair?

Do you consider all South Africans to be African?

Whenever blacks complain about whites, you should ask yourself two questions.

Would blacks in the United States be better off if all the whites left?

Would whites in the United States be better off if all the blacks left?

I don't know but what I do know is blacks would be better off today if whites left them alone from the get go.

•Pinky•

Do you consider all South Africans to be African?

DNA evidence first. Do you want me to show you an example? Uh oh!

Ramesses III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a with an East Africa Origin, a YDNA haplogroup that predominates in most Sub-Saharan Africans.[

I don't know but what I do know is blacks would be better off today if whites left them alone from the get go.

•Pinky•

So they would be better off in Somalia or Madagascar today?

Let me make one thing clear before we get out of hand. DriftingSand is not a racist and I consider him to be an internet friend!

•Pinky•

Agreed. If the blacks of African hadn't sold their brethren to the white shipping lines then this discussion wouldn't be taking place. I'm beginning to agree with Nutz and Asclepias that blacks and whites may not be compatible side by side. They've almost got me convinced.

•Pinky•

Agreed. If the blacks of African hadn't sold their brethren to the white shipping lines then this discussion wouldn't be taking place. I'm beginning to agree with Nutz and Asclepias that blacks and whites may not be compatible side by side. They've almost got me convinced.

Some whites are very compatible. I have some in my family. Its the ignorant ones that need to die off.

Let me make one thing clear before we get out of hand. DriftingSand is not a racist and I consider him to be an internet friend!

It's true. I literally DO NOT hate blacks and have no ill feelings towards them. I simply seek the truth and, in the end, I want what is best for all. I truly am a seeker of peace and tranquility and don't believe in harming anyone based on their race or color of their skin.

•Pinky•

There you go, attributing an argument to me that I have never made.

Africans sold some and there were also whites that captured some slaves. I still don't see how that justifies racism.

Last edited:

It's true. I literally DO NOT hate blacks and have no ill feelings towards them. I simply seek the truth and, in the end, I want what is best for all. I truly am a seeker of peace and tranquility and don't believe in harming anyone based on their race or color of their skin.

The truth is my post which you are attempting to avoid. Care to address it?

•Pinky•

Some whites are very compatible. I have some in my family. Its the ignorant ones that need to die off.

I happen to agree with most of your post. I've worked with some really cool blacks from the Caribbean and enjoyed their company.

I've addressed every one of your posts. Care to address mine?

I've addressed every one of your posts. Care to address mine?

You seemed to have missed my example of DNA evidence regarding the Egyptians. We can proceed once we address it.

•Pinky•

What a vaque and random question.

•Pinky•

•Pinky•

What a vaque and random question.

•Pinky•

Follow along-

You said, "what I do know is blacks would be better off today if whites left them alone from the get go. "

In which case the majority of blacks would have never left Africa. Are African blacks living well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back