Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they would be better off in Somalia or Madagascar today?

What a vaque and random question.

•Pinky•

Follow along-

You said, "what I do know is blacks would be better off today if whites left them alone from the get go. "

In which case the majority of blacks would have never left Africa. Are African blacks living well?

Ad hominem. Blacks were fine before whites appeared. Thats all that matters. We cant say the same for whites. Twice you had to be educated.

Last edited:

•Pinky•

Follow along-

You said, "what I do know is blacks would be better off today if whites left them alone from the get go. "

In which case the majority of blacks would have never left Africa. Are African blacks living well?

Ad hominem. Blacks were fine before whites appeared. Thats all that matters.

Not ad hominem. You just have no answer that suits your agenda, so leave it alone.

Follow along-

Not ad hominem. You just have no answer that suits your agenda, so leave it alone.

What does Somalia or Madagascar have to do with anything? If whites never came about Blacks would have been fine. Before the first white was conceived Blacks populated the planet. Why on earth would you think Blacks would not be better off without whites meddling?

What does Somalia or Madagascar have to do with anything? If whites never came about Blacks would have been fine. Before the first white was conceived Blacks populated the planet. Why on earth would you think Blacks would not be better off without whites meddling?

Where do blacks with the highest standard of living live? Where are they the healthiest? And where would they be if not for the White Devil?

You obviously missed my point. Follow along. IF WHITES HAD NEVER VENTURED INTO AFRICA TO STEAL RESOURCES, PURCHASE SLAVES AND ATTEMPT TO CONQUER (as white men always have historically) AFRICA WOULDN'T BE IN THE TERRIBLE STATE THAT IT IS TODAY. Maybe if white men had come giving the gift of knowledge, technology and medicine things might be different. Just like North America and it's natives might have been different if the white man didn't come give them diseases, alcohol, take their land and murder the majority of their people.

•Pinky•

Where do blacks with the highest standard of living live? Where are they the healthiest? And where would they be if not for the White Devil?

I dont know where all of them live, are the healthiest etc. Do you? I do know the wealthiest Black person on the planet resides in Africa. I also know the wealthiest human to ever exist also resided in Africa. The first physician was from Africa. I could go on and on.

We would be fine without "white devils". If you meant white people the same answer.

You obviously missed my point. Follow along. IF WHITES HAD NEVER VENTURED INTO AFRICA TO STEAL RESOURCES, PURCHASE SLAVES AND ATTEMPT TO CONQUER (as white men always have historically) AFRICA WOULDN'T BE IN THE TERRIBLE STATE THAT IT IS TODAY. Maybe if white men had come giving the gift of knowledge, technology and medicine things might be different. Just like North America and it's natives might have been different if the white man didn't come give them diseases, alcohol, take their land and murder the majority of their people.

•Pinky•

So blacks are nothing more or less than victims to white oppression. They would be happily living in grass and mud shacks today, dying of aids (at worse rates than they already do) and starving when the rainy season ends? That would be better?

So they would be better off in Somalia or Madagascar today?

•Pinky•

Follow along-

Whose definition of living well are we discussing? If someone is able to hunt for their food and water as opposed to going to a grocery store...is that not living well?

•Pinky•

So blacks are nothing more or less than victims to white oppression. They would be happily living in grass and mud shacks today, dying of aids (at worse rates than they already do) and starving when the rainy season ends? That would be better?

You're a waste of time. You're not even making sense. How can you refer to things that have happened AFTER WHITES oppressed Africans and use it for the basis of your IF WHITES HAD NEVER oppressed Africans theory. That's stupid. That's like saying "if JFK hadn't been shot he'd be eating lunch at Fridays with a bullet hole in his head."

•Pinky•

If blacks are so smart, why are most of them fly farmers starving in Africa?

•Pinky•

Another ad hominem. Nothing you said applies to all Blacks in Africa except maybe AIDS. We could say the same thing regarding whites dying off in Europe due to the Black Plague. BTW you do know Europe is experiencing an AIDS epidemic as we speak right?

Again, standard of living is subjective. I prefer living in the country and I don't need or want giant box stores. If I didn't like women and sex, I would live in a shack in the middle of nowhere and live off the land...and I would consider that to be a great standard of living.

•Pinky•

Follow along-

Whose definition of living well are we discussing? If someone is able to hunt for their food and water as opposed to going to a grocery store...is that not living well?

That's a fair question, Nutz. I can only look at what I see, which is a lot of misery in regions of the continent that have no white influence at all. My niece has done mission work there many times over the past ten or so years and I've gotten a first hand description of the trials for people living outside of civilization (as we know it).

•Pinky•

:lol: so now the environment of Africa makes blacks inferior?

Again, standard of living is subjective. I prefer living in the country and I don't need or want giant box stores. If I didn't like women and sex, I would live in a shack in the middle of nowhere and live off the land...and I would consider that to be a great standard of living.

I can't say I disagree. I have often told my wife, that should she go before I do, it's highly likely I will do a Thoreau and leave the grid behind. But I would do that here, where I could at least get a call in to a hospital that has more than a few bone saws and malaria drugs.

•Pinky•

Dumb stuff like this is what makes me think the white race is in trouble. :lol:

•Pinky•

Who said inferior?

Exactly. Not to mention it's not as harmful to the environment.

•Pinky•

Follow along-

That's a fair question, Nutz. I can only look at what I see, which is a lot of misery in regions of the continent that have no white influence at all. My niece has done mission work there many times over the past ten or so years and I've gotten a first hand description of the trials for people living outside of civilization (as we know it).

There is more to Africa than what you see on TV. There is more to Africa than a fat Sally Struthers. Drought sucks...that has nothing to do with standard of living.

Who said inferior?

You did with your implication. See how that works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back