Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You refused to answer my simple question so I went on to bigger and better things. One-sided conversations don't work well for me.

Thats because you didnt answer mine.

My question came first. You answer first.

As you can clearly see, you never provided proof of white egyptian DNA. Then you tried to change the subject. You cant confuse someone that sees clearly. Are you afraid to finish this topic?

Thats not DNA try again. On top of that her theory has soundly been debunked. Ever wonder what embalming will do to your hair not to mention there are Africans with straight hair?

Do you consider all South Africans to be African?

Depending on who you ask the indians had anywhere from fifteen thousand years to millions of years to advance.

No,we wont ever know for sure that they wouldnt have advanced. But considering they were still in the stone age when we met up with em I'd have to say it wouldnt be likely without outside input.

Well Europe is connected to 2 other continents so Caucasians can't neccesarily take all the credit for their success. As I had mentioned earlier if whites had come to Africa and North America to share knowledge, technology, and medicine, things might have been different. And even if natives hadn't advanced like Europeans did they would still be living in harmony with the earth rather than destroying it like "advanced civilizations" such as ourselves do today. Most importantly they wouldn't have been killed off or be living in reservations rather than on the land that's rightfully theirs.

•Pinky•

Don't fall for the noble savage routine. The land they were living on changed hands many times before we came along. And you can bet the property swap was anything but bloodless.

Everyone was a conqueror in those days. Some were just better at it......for whatever reason.

Regardless the native culture is being lost and dwindled to nothing along with their population. That wouldn't have happened if it weren't for foreign influence. Simple as that.

•Pinky•

Look at Africa and you have your answer

Detroit is another one for that answer.

The blacks ran 90% of the whites out of that city.

Businesses closing is what ran whites out of that city.

•Pinky•

I disagree.

I'm going to be very blunt here. White people prefer to live amonst other White people. Even liberals, in spite of what they'd rather have you believe. Black people don't like living among White people because they're so in awe of them, rather they're attracted to the lifestyle and comforts White people are famous for creating and maintaining. I'm not saying that Blacks are incapaple of achieving the same standards, just that White people have much greater experience when it comes to urban planning, and the huge civil engineering projects that cities rely on. Without wanting to be arrogant, even though I can forgive you for thinking otherwise, White people are masters at creating and maintaining complex infrastrutcure. We've been doing it since Roman times in Europe.

Anyway, in the case of Detroit, White people left and retreated to the suburbs because they weren't comfortable with living among Blacks. When they left, they took the tax base with them. And chaos has ruled in that corner of America ever since.

Fair enough. I guess my frustration lies with the assumptions that people make about blacks moving into white neighborhoods. Granted not all blacks are perfect citizens and neighbors but my family (predominately black) moved into a upperclass suburban neighborhood outside of Chicago after previously residing in a poor urban area out of state evenly populated by white and blacks with the minority being Hispanic. When we arrived in this new all white upper class suburbia, we were constantly watched by our neighbors, given dirty looks, and rudely ignored when attempting to strike up friendly conversation. Everyone assumed because we were black that we were criminals. I had a couple of black friends that had the cops called on them for walking down the street to catch a ride home because people assumed they were only in the neighborhood to rob houses. Obviously after a few years things calmed down because people realized my family were all civil well educated black people with good careers. I understand what you're saying it can just be hard to stay level headed and open minded sometimes when you feel as tho your race is being blamed for something. I'd imagine it must be harder for people who are entirely black. I'm only half or so making it a little easier to be impartial.

•Pinky•

Detroit is another one for that answer.

The blacks ran 90% of the whites out of that city.

Businesses closing is what ran whites out of that city.

•Pinky•

I disagree.

I'm going to be very blunt here. White people prefer to live amonst other White people. Even liberals, in spite of what they'd rather have you believe. Black people don't like living among White people because they're so in awe of them, rather they're attracted to the lifestyle and comforts White people are famous for creating and maintaining. I'm not saying that Blacks are incapaple of achieving the same standards, just that White people have much greater experience when it comes to urban planning, and the huge civil engineering projects that cities rely on. Without wanting to be arrogant, even though I can forgive you for thinking otherwise, White people are masters at creating and maintaining complex infrastrutcure. We've been doing it since Roman times in Europe.

Anyway, in the case of Detroit, White people left and retreated to the suburbs because they weren't comfortable with living among Blacks. When they left, they took the tax base with them. And chaos has ruled in that corner of America ever since.

You shouldn't because thats actually what happened. The auto industry being outsourced caused factories to shut down. More people lost jobs. Others moved away both Black middle class and White. The money anticipated in the budget due to tax revenue fell. The city planners decided to live on credit until the cards came tumbling down.

There are thousands of African American engineers in every field. I belong to several organizations boasting memberships in the thousands. Simply put since Blacks taught whites how to create these environments, what makes you think they couldnt handle it without whites? Everywhere you turn there are numerous Black person in every field necessary to make whites a non necessity.

Here are some links with a few examples to assist with your education.

Profiles: Engineers in the Present

The job outlook is promising for African American engineers

Face it Swagger. If a plaque hit that killed all the white engineers right this second no one would notice.

Fair enough. I guess my frustration lies with the assumptions that people make about blacks moving into white neighborhoods. Granted not all blacks are perfect citizens and neighbors but my family (predominately black) moved into a upperclass suburban neighborhood outside of Chicago after previously residing in a poor urban area out of state evenly populated by white and blacks with the minority being Hispanic. When we arrived in this new all white upper class suburbia, we were constantly watched by our neighbors, given dirty looks, and rudely ignored when attempting to strike up friendly conversation. Everyone assumed because we were black that we were criminals. I had a couple of black friends that had the cops called on them for walking down the street to catch a ride home because people assumed they were only in the neighborhood to rob houses. Obviously after a few years things calmed down because people realized my family were all civil well educated black people with good careers. I understand what you're saying it can just be hard to stay level headed and open minded sometimes when you feel as tho your race is being blamed for something. I'd imagine it must be harder for people who are entirely black. I'm only half or so making it a little easier to be impartial.

•Pinky•

I think the problem lies with inter-racial suspicion being compounded by something a great number of Blacks - all over the Western world - have bought into and use as a means of expressing themselves: rap music and its culture.

People dislike people and things they believe pose a threat to their wellbeing and property; and rap music exudes a threatening image. When people adopt the lifestyle, appearance and mannerism promoted by rap music then they're going to attract suspicion and negativity, however passively. I can understand why Black people would use it as a means of opposing mainstream culture, which they correctly percieve to be more representitive and favourable towards Whites, but I think they'd be less of a social outcast if they were a bit more polite and less threatening about the way in which they rebel against the mainstream, dominant culture/society. I mean, a White person would most likley find themselves in the same situation as young Black men and women if they went around wearing an armband with a Swastika on it. Another instance I can offer you are Irish Travellers. You hardly get them in the U.S., but over here they've earned a reputation for being violent, dishonest and aggressive towards those they believe to be outsiders. I'd sooner live next door to or offer a ride to a Black man or woman than those pikey savages.

Without Blacks, who would whites blame for them not being able to get a job? Even though white women benefit more from AA, white people swear Blacks are taking their jobs.

Without whites who would blacks blame for not hiring them or not giving them a bigger paycheck?

Hey you finally came back after disappearing mysteriously. Do you want to tackle the question I posed for you?

DNA evidence for the Egyptians.

Ramesses III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a with an East Africa Origin, a YDNA haplogroup that predominates in most Sub-Saharan Africans.[

Not sure why you want to hang your hat on ancient history all the time. How about we look at things as they are now?

Then Blacks should have no problem replacing the infrastructure Whites would destroy before leaving.

We wouldn't but what makes you think you would be able to do that? Are you admitting that white people cannot compete on a level playing field without destroying things?

It's simply a hypothesis, and the removal of White infrastructure isn't meant as a spiteful reaction to Whites being shown the door by the Black majority. If Blacks reclaimed their culture, yet continued to rely on the infrastructure and technology created and maintained by the outgoing Whites, it would seem like a hollow move.

If they are anything like inner city blacks pride wont be an issue. Life doesnt get anymore hollow then living off a government check.......

That's exactly why I don't like rap music. When rap was born it was about expressing ones self and shedding light on racial inequality. New rap has done an exquisite job of creating more racial divide and tension. It only encourages black people to behave violently and disrespectfully. It focuses primarily on gaining wealth illegally and violently (usually at the expense of other black people whether physically or financially) It's especially confusing when I see women listening to rap that portrays women as sexual objects that are used and thrown away like garbage. Its a genre of music that promotes crime, illiteracy, violence and prostitution. It has successfully misguided young African Americans into being everything but successful. If rappers really cared about the black community they would promote education, respect, tolerance, discipline, and love.

•Pinky•

Last edited:

•Pinky•

I think the problem lies with inter-racial suspicion being compounded by something a great number of Blacks - all over the Western world - have bought into and use as a means of expressing themselves: rap music and its culture.

People dislike people and things they believe pose a threat to their wellbeing and property; and rap music exudes a threatening image. When people adopt the lifestyle, appearance and mannerism promoted by rap music then they're going to attract suspicion and negativity, however passively. I can understand why Black people would use it as a means of opposing mainstream culture, which they correctly percieve to be more representitive and favourable towards Whites, but I think they'd be less of a social outcast if they were a bit more polite and less threatening about the way in which they rebel against the mainstream, dominant culture/society.

As usual white people like you think everything Black people do is about you. :lol:
You also revealed how insecure you are when you label the music as threatening.

Rap music/Hip Hop is multicultural in its roots and present day form. The music you have been conditioned to associate with Black people (gangsta rap) actually has more white consumers. Hip Hop is about survival, growth, and overcoming the odds. If you have a shilling available please go buy a clue.

http://vimeo.com/16642964

Last edited:
Without whites who would blacks blame for not hiring them or not giving them a bigger paycheck?

Hey you finally came back after disappearing mysteriously. Do you want to tackle the question I posed for you?

DNA evidence for the Egyptians.

Ramesses III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a with an East Africa Origin, a YDNA haplogroup that predominates in most Sub-Saharan Africans.[

Not sure why you want to hang your hat on ancient history all the time. How about we look at things as they are now?

I wasnt hanging my hat on anything. He made the claim the Egyptians were white. I engaged him and he couldn't prove it. What in my post made you think I was hanging my hat anywhere? If we look at things as how they are now Blacks would be massively successful without whites. We have the personnel to do it. I understand that comes as a shock to you. Please tell me a field where Blacks are not represented?

Last edited:
That's exactly why I don't like rap music. When rap was born it was about expressing ones self and shedding light on racial inequality. New rap has done an exquisite job of creating more racial divide and tension. It only encourages black people to behave violently and disrespectfully. It focuses primarily on gaining wealth illegally and violently (usually at the expense of other black people whether physically or financially) It's especially confusing when I see women listening to rap that portrays women as sexual objects that are used and thrown away like garbage. Its a genre of music that promotes crime, illiteracy, violence and prostitution. It has successfully misguided young African Americans into being everything but successful. If rappers really cared about the black community they would promote education, respect, tolerance, discipline, and love.

•Pinky•

They do. You have ignore the rap created for imbeciles to listen to and find the good stuff. The record companies know their top consumers prefer gangsta rap so thats what they put on. The people you see spotlighted by these record labels are taking the route of getting paid. There are probably 20 conscious rappers to every 1 gangsta rapper. You just have to ignore the marketing.

Well Europe is connected to 2 other continents so Caucasians can't neccesarily take all the credit for their success. As I had mentioned earlier if whites had come to Africa and North America to share knowledge, technology, and medicine, things might have been different. And even if natives hadn't advanced like Europeans did they would still be living in harmony with the earth rather than destroying it like "advanced civilizations" such as ourselves do today. Most importantly they wouldn't have been killed off or be living in reservations rather than on the land that's rightfully theirs.

•Pinky•

Don't fall for the noble savage routine. The land they were living on changed hands many times before we came along. And you can bet the property swap was anything but bloodless.

Everyone was a conqueror in those days. Some were just better at it......for whatever reason.

Regardless the native culture is being lost and dwindled to nothing along with their population. That wouldn't have happened if it weren't for foreign influence. Simple as that.

•Pinky•

If it hadn't been us it would have been someone else. The Spaniards were already knocking at the door,and they were no pussycats.
In fact they were a lot like the radical muslims of today,convert or die.
When you look at it the indians should be thankful it was us,because it could have been MUCH worse.
This blame America thing is getting pretty old. We give more in aid to the rest of the world then anyone.
Can you think of a better foreign invader for those days? .........I can't.

And no that land was not rightfully theirs,they stole it from someone else.
If I want to use your logic that land is ours now. We got it the same way they did...we took it.

Why is it that everyone wants to go after the winner?

Last edited:

•Pinky•

Something a lot of people are ignorant of or deliberately overlook is that, although in the minority performance wise, White people are equally to blame for gangsta rap, seeing as they dominate the record labels responsible for publishing this degeneracy at the corporate level. They could pull the plug on gangsta rap overnight, but because the image it sells makes a select few incredibly rich, they won't. And White people seem OK with it, but still object to feeling uneasy among African Americans who adhere the lifestyle promoted by gangsta rap.

PS. There's a rapper who calls himself Chamillionaire who is clever, funny and keeps himself informed of current events. All of those attributes are clearly expressed in his music and videos. If only his peers would emulate that. Think of the example that would be set to young Black men and women across the world if his wise and calm attitude was to become the norm in the culture of gangsta rap. He still dresses the same as the knuckle-draggers packin' heat, but he certainly doesn't behave like them.

Black would be much better off without white Democrats

I agree...we would be even better off without racist Teapers too!

If we lost liberals and Teapers....there would be no stopping us as a nation.

The first "Teapers" were the founding fathers who wrote the document that gives you the right to hate them and speak out against them. They're blood was shed so that you could criticize their "Teaper" philosophy.

Quit perverting American history. Our forefathers were not teapers in any way, shape or form .

•Pinky•

While I'll admit there are very few blacks in my neighborhood,the ones that do live here seem to just be your average upper middle class family. ...who just happen to be black.
You know the type ...they're the ones a lot blacks consider to be uncle toms.

•Pinky•

If it hadn't been us it would have been someone else. The Spaniards were already knocking at the door,and they were no pussycats.
When you look at it the indians should be thankful it was us,because it could have been MUCH worse.
This blame America thing is getting pretty old. We give more in aid to the rest of the world then anyone.

If I want to use your logic that land is ours now. We got it the same way they did...we took it.

Who told you they stole the land from anyone else? Let me guess. A white scholar trying to rationalize what whites did to NA's. I'd love to see a peer reviewed article on the subject.

The thing you neglect to mention in all this that these groups did not commit genocide against each other when they did eventually get down to fighting. This was after negotiations had failed. The losing party simply moved on to other land. There is a reason the constitution was modeled on their approach to dealing with each other.

•Pinky•

I said foreign influence. In general. Things definitely would have been much worse had the Spanish conquistadors taken over but they are still Europeans. It's extremely unlikely that the natives would have been able to protect their land and fend off other European settlers but I'm speaking more along the lines of complete isolation from the outside world. Hypothetically. Unless of course it was to come visit share knowledge medicine and leave immediately after. Not very realistic I know. Just trying to imagine what North America would be like under those circumstances. Like a cheesy movie intro "IN A WOOOOORLD, WHERE NATIVE AMERICANS....."

•Pinky•

•Pinky•

Who told you they stole the land from anyone else? Let me guess. A white scholar trying to rationalize what whites did to NA's. I'd love to see a peer reviewed article on the subject.

The thing you neglect to mention in all this that these groups did not commit genocide against each other when they did eventually get down to fighting. This was after negotiations had failed. The losing party simply moved on to other land. There is a reason the constitution was modeled on their approach to dealing with each other.

You crack me up. The indians were killing each other for the best lands and enslaving their enemies for millennia.
You're starting to come of as a clown here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back