Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blacks cornered the crack market all by themselves. See? Good things happen when whitey's not around.

Fair enough. I guess my frustration lies with the assumptions that people make about blacks moving into white neighborhoods. Granted not all blacks are perfect citizens and neighbors but my family (predominately black) moved into a upperclass suburban neighborhood outside of Chicago after previously residing in a poor urban area out of state evenly populated by white and blacks with the minority being Hispanic. When we arrived in this new all white upper class suburbia, we were constantly watched by our neighbors, given dirty looks, and rudely ignored when attempting to strike up friendly conversation. Everyone assumed because we were black that we were criminals. I had a couple of black friends that had the cops called on them for walking down the street to catch a ride home because people assumed they were only in the neighborhood to rob houses. Obviously after a few years things calmed down because people realized my family were all civil well educated black people with good careers. I understand what you're saying it can just be hard to stay level headed and open minded sometimes when you feel as tho your race is being blamed for something. I'd imagine it must be harder for people who are entirely black. I'm only half or so making it a little easier to be impartial.

•Pinky•

While I'll admit there are very few blacks in my neighborhood,the ones that do live here seem to just be your average upper middle class family. ...who just happen to be black.
You know the type ...they're the ones a lot blacks consider to be uncle toms.

No one considers me an uncle tom and I live in a high upper middle class neighborhood. Just to enlighten you on the definition. A uncle tom is a black person that throws his people under the bus in order to please white people.

If it hadn't been us it would have been someone else. The Spaniards were already knocking at the door,and they were no pussycats.
In fact they were a lot like the radical muslims of today,convert or die.
When you look at it the indians should be thankful it was us,because it could have been MUCH worse.
This blame America thing is getting pretty old. We give more in aid to the rest of the world then anyone.
Can you think of a better foreign invader for those days? .........I can't.

And no that land was not rightfully theirs,they stole it from someone else.
If I want to use your logic that land is ours now. We got it the same way they did...we took it.

Why is it that everyone wants to go after the winner?

Who told you they stole the land from anyone else? Let me guess. A white scholar trying to rationalize what whites did to NA's. I'd love to see a peer reviewed article on the subject.

The thing you neglect to mention in all this that these groups did not commit genocide against each other when they did eventually get down to fighting. This was after negotiations had failed. The losing party simply moved on to other land. There is a reason the constitution was modeled on their approach to dealing with each other.

You crack me up. The indians were killing each other for the best lands and enslaving their enemies for millennia.
You're starting to come of as a clown here.

You beat me to the coming off as a clown part. Does that mean you dont have a peer reviewed article with input from NA's themselves?

Fair enough. I guess my frustration lies with the assumptions that people make about blacks moving into white neighborhoods. Granted not all blacks are perfect citizens and neighbors but my family (predominately black) moved into a upperclass suburban neighborhood outside of Chicago after previously residing in a poor urban area out of state evenly populated by white and blacks with the minority being Hispanic. When we arrived in this new all white upper class suburbia, we were constantly watched by our neighbors, given dirty looks, and rudely ignored when attempting to strike up friendly conversation. Everyone assumed because we were black that we were criminals. I had a couple of black friends that had the cops called on them for walking down the street to catch a ride home because people assumed they were only in the neighborhood to rob houses. Obviously after a few years things calmed down because people realized my family were all civil well educated black people with good careers. I understand what you're saying it can just be hard to stay level headed and open minded sometimes when you feel as tho your race is being blamed for something. I'd imagine it must be harder for people who are entirely black. I'm only half or so making it a little easier to be impartial.

•Pinky•

While I'll admit there are very few blacks in my neighborhood,the ones that do live here seem to just be your average upper middle class family. ...who just happen to be black.

Bahahahaha! I know the the term. Unfortunately a lot of black people are misusing that term to refer to blacks who are educated and successful. I've even been called a "house nigga" before because I speak well and how light my skins is.

•Pinky•

Regardless the native culture is being lost and dwindled to nothing along with their population. That wouldn't have happened if it weren't for foreign influence. Simple as that.

•Pinky•

If it hadn't been us it would have been someone else. The Spaniards were already knocking at the door,and they were no pussycats.
In fact they were a lot like the radical muslims of today,convert or die.
When you look at it the indians should be thankful it was us,because it could have been MUCH worse.
This blame America thing is getting pretty old. We give more in aid to the rest of the world then anyone.
Can you think of a better foreign invader for those days? .........I can't.

And no that land was not rightfully theirs,they stole it from someone else.
If I want to use your logic that land is ours now. We got it the same way they did...we took it.

Why is it that everyone wants to go after the winner?

I said foreign influence. In general. Things definitely would have been much worse had the Spanish conquistadors taken over but they are still Europeans. It's extremely unlikely that the natives would have been able to protect their land and fend off other European settlers but I'm speaking more along the lines of complete isolation from the outside world. Hypothetically. Unless of course it was to come visit share knowledge medicine and leave immediately after. Not very realistic I know. Just trying to imagine what North America would be like under those circumstances. Like a cheesy movie intro "IN A WOOOOORLD, WHERE NATIVE AMERICANS....."

•Pinky•

If you want to talk hypothetical,yeah that would be interesting to see what they would have done if left to their own devices.

•Pinky•

Bahahahaha! I know the the term. Unfortunately a lot of black people are misusing that term to refer to blacks who are educated and successful. I've even been called a "house nigga" before because I speak well and how light my skins is.

•Pinky•

My wife got that a lot. She grew up in a predominantly white wealthy area.

Blacks cornered the crack market all by themselves. See? Good things happen when whitey's not around.

Well who invented "crack","whitey" who brought it into the Black neighborhoods..."whitey",then Blacks got rich selling it more then "whitey",now whitey's jealous.

Well who invented "crack","whitey" who brought it into the Black neighborhoods..."whitey",then Blacks got rich selling it more then "whitey",now whitey's jealous.

So you're saying whites are jealous of crack dealers? I dont know about you,but three hots and a cot for 25 years doesn't sound like all that great of a retirement plan.

Whenever blacks complain about whites, you should ask yourself two questions.

Would blacks in the United States be better off if all the whites left?

Would whites in the United States be better off if all the blacks left?

How about we just ship all the negroids back to their beloved Afroca and find out?? Let POSs like assclapius and dogsomething show the world dat dey done be as goot as da white man and turn that turd world shithole into the black utopia they all think they can make without the white devils.
Good riddance TOO!

But that sounds like it would be boring

This thread is like racist bait. It has successfully drawn the attention of black users (some white) who are actually interested in this subject and racist users who are only here to antagonize them. This thread was created to be a failure.

•Pinky•

This thread is like racist bait. It has successfully drawn the attention of black users (some white) who are actually interested in this subject and racist users who are only here to antagonize them. This thread was created to be a failure.

•Pinky•

Welcome to USMB

•Pinky•

Is that because they don't listen to rap music?

•Pinky•

Par for the course. You can tell the really insecure ones because they try their best to convince you there is no way Black people can succeed without white people. Destroys their illusion of superiority. I'd bet money not one of them could set up a computer network in their own home let alone do a nationwide network with redundancy built in.

Whenever blacks complain about whites, you should ask yourself two questions.

Would blacks in the United States be better off if all the whites left?

Would whites in the United States be better off if all the blacks left?

Whites don't have to leave for blacks to be better off.

If certain narcissistic whites would stop trying to "help" blacks, stop lowering standards for them, stop telling them from the day they're born that someone is out to get them, stop making excuses for things they do wrong, stop isolating them from the rest of society, we would quickly find that blacks are as capable as anyone else of taking care of themselves and would do just fine. 100%.

Now, full disclosure, it would take some time, as generations of blacks have been brought up in this terribly destructive environment. Even if this started today, it would certainly take time for the positive effects to manifest as they worked through the culture. The damage we have done is deep and wide. I'd look at it as essentially racial/cultural PTSD. We can't expect to just snap our fingers.

Not holding my breath on this, of course, the race industry is far too lucrative, both financially and politically.

Last edited:
Without whites inventing stuff, blacks would still be living like hunter gatherers in mud huts all living in africa.

•Pinky•

Is that because they don't listen to rap music?

Hard to say. For all I know they listen to rap all the time...if they do,they're civil enough to keep down the volume so as not to disturb their neighbors while doing so.

Without whites inventing stuff, blacks would still be living like hunter gatherers in mud huts all living in africa.

The Bantu in Africa have used agriculture for about four thousand years, and iron weapons for about two and a half thousand years. Nevertheless, both of these were begun by whites. They only gradually spread to sub Saharan Africa.

The Bantu never developed a system of writing of their own. Their history can only be surmised through the study of archaeology, linguistics, and DNA.

Last edited:

The Bantu in Africa have used agriculture for about four thousand years, and iron weapons for about two and a half thousand years. Nevertheless, both of these were begun by whites. They only gradually spread to sub Saharan Africa.

The Bantu never developed a system of writing of their own. Their history can only be surmised through the study of archaeology, linguistics, and DNA.

Sorry again. I know you must hate me debunking your prattle. Africans developed steel and iron centuries before whites did. Agriculture was in effect before whites left their caves. Africans have the oldest examples of the use of math as well. Contrary to popular belief a lot of the theorems supposedly discovered by the Greeks were Africans first. For instance the Pythagoras theorem. One look at the pyramids should suffice to let you know they had that figured out long before Greece existed. Those are the largest triangles in the world.

There are 2 ancient writing systems in Africa that I am aware of. 1 no one has been able to decipher and the Egyptians. Africans wrote the first books and documents on papyrus. On top of that Africans have a great oral tradition which is more valid than any writing system. Get your myths checked out before parading them as facts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back