Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without whites inventing stuff, blacks would still be living like hunter gatherers in mud huts all living in africa.

The Bantu in Africa have used agriculture for about four thousand years, and iron weapons for about two and a half thousand years. Nevertheless, both of these were begun by whites. They only gradually spread to sub Saharan Africa.

The Bantu never developed a system of writing of their own. Their history can only be surmised through the study of archaeology, linguistics, and DNA.

Sorry again. I know you must hate me debunking your prattle. Africans developed steel and iron centuries before whites did. Agriculture was in effect before whites left their caves. Africans have the oldest examples of the use of math as well. Contrary to popular belief a lot of the theorems supposedly discovered by the Greeks were Africans first. For instance the Pythagoras theorem. One look at the pyramids should suffice to let you know they had that figured out long before Greece existed. Those are the largest triangles in the world.

There are 2 ancient writing systems in Africa that I am aware of. 1 no one has been able to decipher and the Egyptians. Africans wrote the first books and documents on papyrus. On top of that Africans have a great oral tradition which is more valid than any writing system. Get your myths checked out before parading them as facts.

😏 get 'em.

•Pinky•

This thread is like racist bait. It has successfully drawn the attention of black users (some white) who are actually interested in this subject and racist users who are only here to antagonize them. This thread was created to be a failure.

•Pinky•

Some truth to that but there's two sides that that coin. There are at least two black, race baiters who routinely seek out these sorts of threads with the sole intent to stir the pot. Both are obsessed with issues surrounding race and you can lay money down that they will participate in every thread where racial strife occurs. It's not too hard to figure out who I'm talking about.

The Bantu in Africa have used agriculture for about four thousand years, and iron weapons for about two and a half thousand years. Nevertheless, both of these were begun by whites. They only gradually spread to sub Saharan Africa.

The Bantu never developed a system of writing of their own. Their history can only be surmised through the study of archaeology, linguistics, and DNA.

Sorry again. I know you must hate me debunking your prattle. Africans developed steel and iron centuries before whites did. Agriculture was in effect before whites left their caves. Africans have the oldest examples of the use of math as well. Contrary to popular belief a lot of the theorems supposedly discovered by the Greeks were Africans first. For instance the Pythagoras theorem. One look at the pyramids should suffice to let you know they had that figured out long before Greece existed. Those are the largest triangles in the world.

There are 2 ancient writing systems in Africa that I am aware of. 1 no one has been able to decipher and the Egyptians. Africans wrote the first books and documents on papyrus. On top of that Africans have a great oral tradition which is more valid than any writing system. Get your myths checked out before parading them as facts.

😏 get 'em.

•Pinky•

For Asclepias to "get" anyone, first he'd have to realise that the Pyramids in Egypt aren't "triangles", as triangles are two dimentional, whereas the Pyramids he's referring to are three dimentional.

😏 get 'em.

•Pinky•

For Asclepias to "get" anyone, first he'd have to realise that the Pyramids in Egypt aren't "triangles", as triangles are two dimentional, whereas the Pyramids he's referring to are three dimentional.

I think he was referring to the sides that make up a pyramid that are triangles.

•Pinky•

😏 get 'em.

•Pinky•

I think he was referring to the sides that make up a pyramid that are triangles.

•Pinky•

I think he was referring the the structures themselves, not the shape of the Pyramids' outer walls. In the post you quoted him on he clearly identifies the Pyramids as triangles, which they aren't.

Are we really nitpicking?

•Pinky•

Kind of. But Asclepias is living in a fantasy world if he truly believes - which I doubt he does - that Black Africans built the Pyramids and were responsible for a whole host of other technological and architictural advancements when there's no evidence of these brainwaves being present anywhere else on the African continent. Seems strange that you wouldn't enjoy those benefits yourself before you passed them onto others, no?

But tell me, Brianna. Do you buy in to what Asclepias claims, in that Blacks pioneered the fields of science, engineering, metallurgy and mathematics, etc.?

�� get 'em.

•Pinky•

I must have gotten you then because on each of those pyramids there are 4 triangles. I knew I would get someone to bite on the "triangle" trap. I'm surprised it was you Swagger. I thought you more intelligent.

�� get 'em.

•Pinky•

•Pinky•

I frequently leave honey pots for dumb posters to try and correct. Most of the time the really dumb ones get caught but this time it looks like I caught Swagger.

Without whites, blacks wouldn't know what a really good looking woman looks like.

Are we really nitpicking?

•Pinky•

Kind of. But Asclepias is living in a fantasy world if he truly believes - which I doubt he does - that Black Africans built the Pyramids and were responsible for a whole host of other technological and architictural advancements when there's no evidence of these brainwaves being present anywhere else on the African continent. Seems strange that you wouldn't enjoy those benefits yourself before you passed them onto others, no?

But tell me, Brianna. Do you buy in to what Asclepias claims, in that Blacks pioneered the fields of science, engineering, metallurgy and mathematics, etc.?

You are the one living in a fantasy world Swagger. Why are none of the mummies DNA identified as white if whites built the pyramids? For that matter why are the only ones DNA identified come back to Black super Saharan people in an even higher percentage than myself? Nothing like the pyramids existed in Europe simply because when those pyramids were being built Greece did not even exist yet. Do you really expect people to believe white people traveled to Egypt to build the pyramids in the desert when they could have built them in England? :lol:

Ask yourself why not one of the great Greek philosophers become famous until after they studied in Egypt? Ask yourself who is the first documented multi geniuses in world history? Ask yourself why you even know what day it is? Lets lay out the facts and see who has them and exactly who is living in a fantasy land.

Last edited:
Are you implying that blacks aren't intelligent enough to have done so?

•Pinky•

Not at all. Could you answer my question, please.

Yes. And he's right. Look for yourself. Blacks may not be at the center of every ancient human accomplishment but they played a big part.

http://www.asbmb.org/asbmbtoday/asbmbtoday_article.aspx?id=32437

Metallurgy

Advances in Tanzania, Rwanda and Uganda between 1,500 and 2,000 years ago surpassed those of Europeans then and were astonishing to Europeans when they learned of them. Ancient Tanzanian furnaces could reach 1,800°C — 200 to 400°C warmer than those of the Romans (8).

Medicine

Before the European invasion of Africa, medicine in what is now Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa, to name just a few places, was more advanced than medicine in Europe. Some of these practices were the use of plants with salicylic acid for pain (as in aspirin), kaolin for diarrhea (as in Kaopectate), and extracts that were confirmed in the 20th century to kill Gram positive bacteria.

Navigation

Most of us learn that Europeans were the first to sail to the Americas. However, several lines of evidence suggest that ancient Africans sailed to South America and Asia hundreds of years before Europeans.

Astrology

Several ancient African cultures birthed discoveries in astronomy. Many of these are foundations on which we still rely, and some were so advanced that their mode of discovery still cannot be understood.

A structure known as the African Stonehenge in present-day Kenya (constructed around 300 B.C.) was a remarkably accurate calendar (5). The Dogon people of Mali amassed a wealth of detailed astronomical observations (6). Many of their discoveries were so advanced that some modern scholars credit their discoveries instead to space aliens or unknown European travelers, even though the Dogon culture is steeped in ceremonial tradition centered on several space events.

Math

Eight thousand years ago, people in present-day Zaire developed their own numeration system, as did Yoruba people in what is now Nigeria. The Yoruba system was based on units of 20 (instead of 10) and required an impressive amount of subtraction to identify different numbers. Scholars have lauded this system, as it required much abstract reasoning (4).

“the nerve of the world has been deadened for centuries to the vibrations of African genius”
- Ivan van sertima

•Pinky•

Are you implying that blacks aren't intelligent enough to have done so?

•Pinky•

Not at all. Could you answer my question, please.

Yes. And he's right. Look for yourself. Blacks may not be at the center of every ancient human accomplishment but they played a big part.

Great achievements in science and technology in ancient Africa

Metallurgy

Advances in Tanzania, Rwanda and Uganda between 1,500 and 2,000 years ago surpassed those of Europeans then and were astonishing to Europeans when they learned of them. Ancient Tanzanian furnaces could reach 1,800°C — 200 to 400°C warmer than those of the Romans (8).

Medicine

Before the European invasion of Africa, medicine in what is now Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa, to name just a few places, was more advanced than medicine in Europe. Some of these practices were the use of plants with salicylic acid for pain (as in aspirin), kaolin for diarrhea (as in Kaopectate), and extracts that were confirmed in the 20th century to kill Gram positive bacteria.

Navigation

Most of us learn that Europeans were the first to sail to the Americas. However, several lines of evidence suggest that ancient Africans sailed to South America and Asia hundreds of years before Europeans.

Astrology

Several ancient African cultures birthed discoveries in astronomy. Many of these are foundations on which we still rely, and some were so advanced that their mode of discovery still cannot be understood.

A structure known as the African Stonehenge in present-day Kenya (constructed around 300 B.C.) was a remarkably accurate calendar (5). The Dogon people of Mali amassed a wealth of detailed astronomical observations (6). Many of their discoveries were so advanced that some modern scholars credit their discoveries instead to space aliens or unknown European travelers, even though the Dogon culture is steeped in ceremonial tradition centered on several space events.

Math

Eight thousand years ago, people in present-day Zaire developed their own numeration system, as did Yoruba people in what is now Nigeria. The Yoruba system was based on units of 20 (instead of 10) and required an impressive amount of subtraction to identify different numbers. Scholars have lauded this system, as it required much abstract reasoning (4).

“the nerve of the world has been deadened for centuries to the vibrations of African genius”
- Ivan van sertima

•Pinky•

Unfortunately Swagger and the rest of crew will never admit any of it. It pretty much annihilates their arguments. Ask him to produce a DNA report showing any of the Egyptians were anything other than Black.

Africa is rich in resources that white people have fought wars over. If Africa were a single nation...that would be a fair question. But considering it is a continent of many nations...not an honest question. Is Ukraine as successful as Germany. How about Poland...are they as successful as Germany? Is Europe to be considered a single nation?

They forget why they keep their hands in Africa now as it is. Easy access to resources especially if they finance power hungry warlords to keep the countries in a state of turmoil.

Oops ... you're tacitly pointing your finger at black Africans as part of the problem. Care to re-word your post?

Sidestep #2. Three's a charm.

:lol: You never answered my question. Everyone returns to their place of origin. Does that mean that if those people did not invent something they have built, they have to tear it down?

How about we make it easy...just tear everything down and start over...if you want a fair premise. Are you going to invent the microwave and canned food or wait for someone else. Are you going to invent a gun to hunt with or sharpen up a spear?

You want blacks to start over from scratch but you want whites to enjoy all spoils of every people.

Sure. We can keep the rules the same. I have no problem with that. Germans, Americans, English, Canadians, etc. have taken turns inventing things for centuries. I could get by with a GMC and do without a Porche or BMW. What would you drive?

Germans, English, Canadians and (white) americans are all caucasians...

Whenever blacks complain about whites, you should ask yourself two questions.

Would blacks in the United States be better off if all the whites left?

Would whites in the United States be better off if all the blacks left?

I don't know but what I do know is blacks would be better off today if whites left them alone from the get go.

•Pinky•

I heartily agree. Importing negroes was the worst mistake this country ever made.

... imagine how clean and safe american cities would be.
Imagine how empty the prisons would be.
Imagine how good the schools would be.
Imagine how much more advanced america would be without the constant drag of negro dysfunction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back