Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the metallurgy and mathematics in pre-colonial Africa were allegedly so superior, how come these cultures hadn't exploited these advances to their full potential? I mean, if they had such a headstart, surely their architecture, engineering practices and weaponry would have reflected their supposed technological superiority. Why were they still living in dwellings built from mud and grass? Surely they didn't accrue this vast wealth of knowledge and then do nothing with it for the next few thousand years.

Furthermore, the author of the blog you've cited as a reference also uses rather tenuous sources herself, one being Ivan Van Sertima, who appears to have breathed life into the fantasies Asclepias believes in. His work has been largely debunked and refuted by leading academics from the fields he's covered.

You've yet to provide a convincing argument that can be substantiated by credible sources.

Honestly I've just come to the conclusion that no matter how many sources I give you , how much substantial evidence I give you and the rest of the people on this page that are obviously white, it's never going to be enough because theirs just something about racist white men that can't stand the idea of intelligent black people actually making historically monumental accomplishments.

•Pinky•

Caucasians are the most accomplished race in the world, however.
The most prominent, inventors, scientists, explorers, philosophers, mathematicians have all been caucasian.
That's just the way it is.

Yes they are after Africans built a foundation for them and continued to help them accomplish things up to present time. Africans are not the only ones that assisted you. The Chinese help you develop guns. Face it. White achievement only occurred because of substantial assistance from other cultures. Practically everyone knows that. :

Last edited:
Whenever blacks complain about whites, you should ask yourself two questions.

Would blacks in the United States be better off if all the whites left?

Would whites in the United States be better off if all the blacks left?

What would be better is if people would just stop, just stop seeing people as different because they have a different complexion than you do. Just stop thinking about it, stop worrying about it, stop making an issue of it. We are all the same; we are all members of the human race. One race. Stop dividing people up based on their color. People come in all colors, all shades from very pale to very dark: but it is just color.

Quite frankly it's disgusting that you guys are being this stubborn. "I want evidence of all white accomplishments in history from reliable sources or else you and every other white person can just throw it right out the window. First man on the moon was white but where's your evidence to prove he actually landed? Were you on the moon with him? I guess we can't be certain so the first man on the moon wasn't white. Erase it from history. White people are just lying. Your people haven't done squat and they still don't today ........" That's how stupid, defensive and envious all of you sound....

•Pinky•

Dont let the clown brigade make you frustrated. Notice they keep avoiding the bet. :lol:

What would be better is if people would just stop, just stop seeing people as different because they have a different complexion than you do. Just stop thinking about it, stop worrying about it, stop making an issue of it. We are all the same; we are all members of the human race. One race. Stop dividing people up based on their color. People come in all colors, all shades from very pale to very dark: but it is just color.

Human is a species, not a race.

Do you think the only difference between the races are "complexions" and "colors"?

Do you think the only difference between the races are "complexions" and "colors"?

ALL human beings are essentially the same. Only an ignorant racist and bigot would think otherwise.

ALL human beings are essentially the same. Only an ignorant racist and bigot would think otherwise.

The different races differ significantly in average abilities and behavior. For too long the fear of being called a racist has interfered with a candid discussion of these difference, and the probable biological reasons for them.

Some races are biologically superior to other races. That should be obvious to everyone.

Last edited:

Forensic doctors, anthropologists, archaeologists, medical doctors, psychologists are all "ignorant racist bigots" by your definition, then.

Forensic doctors, anthropologists, archaeologists, medical doctors, psychologists are all "ignorant racist bigots" by your definition, then.

None of those professionals suggest that in any way people of different colors are inferior to those who are white. You are an idiot.

None of those professionals suggest that in any way people of different colors are inferior to those who are white. You are an idiot.

No. Those people will tell you that, contrary to your allegation, all human beings are NOT "essentially the same" and there ARE different races and there ARE physical, intelligence and biological differences.

zzzzzzzzzz...blacks and whites would be better off if racist whites would start the race war they have been pining about and die.

The American White have never started a race war. In fact, the majority HAVE always supported equal rights.

However, that same can't be said in African countries. South Africa is currently committing genocide on their white minority. They are doing far worse to the white than the what the whites did to the blacks. Then you have Zimbabwe! They took a successful economy build it on racism and destroyed it.

Blacks are far more racist

zzzzzzzzzz...blacks and whites would be better off if racist whites would start the race war they have been pining about and die.

The American White have never started a race war. In fact, the majority HAVE always supported equal rights.

Go lookup the Tusla riots

Go lookup the chicago riots.

Go lookup Rosewood.

Go tell that to the NA's currently living on reservations.

If you chose to repeat your lie have the respect to repeat it with a straight face.

No. Those people will tell you that, contrary to your allegation, all human beings are NOT "essentially the same" and there ARE different races and there ARE physical, intelligence and biological differences.

There are no intellectual differences between races. All we need to verify that is people like you who are obviously low intelligence but think you are superior because you are white. Statistics prove that racists are lower intellectually than the average person and that they have less education than the average person. That's you buddy.

There are no intellectual differences between races. All we need to verify that is people like you who are obviously low intelligence but think you are superior because you are white. Statistics prove that racists are lower intellectually than the average person and that they have less education than the average person. That's you buddy.

She has a point. Anyone willing to say their race is of superior intelligence is probably not that intelligent. Especially if they are threatened by another races accomplishments and continue to ignorantly reject them.

•Pinky•

I said "intelligence" not intellectual, didn't I?

You're trying to reframe the discussion.

Average IQ differences have been proven to exist between the 3 main races. That's a fact.
..and if it makes you feel better as you wallow in your white guilt, white people come in 2nd in average IQ.

Now you're desperately trying to change the subject....and toss in a couple of childish ad homs in the process.
I never claimed I was superior to anyone. This has nothing to do with me anyway.

Unfortunately none of your speculation has anything to do with Blacks existing for multiple tens of thousands of years before whites even mutated and came about. We were here to start the world and we will be here to finish it. Gimme a break. Black people would be fine without white people. The real question is would you be able to survive without our genes?

However, that same can't be said in African countries. South Africa is currently committing genocide on their white minority. They are doing far worse to the white than the what the whites did to the blacks. Then you have Zimbabwe! They took a successful economy build it on racism and destroyed it.

Blacks are far more racist

So says the self hating Jew! The very ignorant people you are agreeing with want to see your people dead. How pathetic is that.

If the metallurgy and mathematics in pre-colonial Africa were allegedly so superior, how come these cultures hadn't exploited these advances to their full potential? I mean, if they had such a headstart, surely their architecture, engineering practices and weaponry would have reflected their supposed technological superiority. Why were they still living in dwellings built from mud and grass? Surely they didn't accrue this vast wealth of knowledge and then do nothing with it for the next few thousand years.

Furthermore, the author of the blog you've cited as a reference also uses rather tenuous sources herself, one being Ivan Van Sertima, who appears to have breathed life into the fantasies Asclepias believes in. His work has been largely debunked and refuted by leading academics from the fields he's covered.

You've yet to provide a convincing argument that can be substantiated by credible sources.

Honestly I've just come to the conclusion that no matter how many sources I give you , how much substantial evidence I give you and the rest of the people on this page that are obviously white, it's never going to be enough because theirs just something about racist white men that can't stand the idea of intelligent black people actually making historically monumental accomplishments.

•Pinky•

...or you could research your "source" and see for yourself.

africans didn't discover math or science but no one here said they haven't made some contributions to civilization and society. Save all the drama and histrionics.

The most prominent, inventors, scientists, explorers, philosophers, mathematicians have all been caucasian.

Average IQ differences have been proven to exist between the 3 main races. That's a fact.

..and if it makes you feel better as you wallow in your white guilt, white people come in 2nd in average IQ.

Now you're desperately trying to change the subject....and toss in a couple of childish ad homs in the process.

I never claimed I was superior to anyone. This has nothing to do with me anyway.

Alright I take that back. You never said most intelligent. You said your race was the most accomplished. But that's still pretty shitty to say considering your race achieved this by constantly destroying the nations of other races and oppressing their people. Secondly Esmeralda isn't displaying white guilt she's clearly trying to make you understand that the color of your skin won't matter when the reaper comes a callin' but..... In nicer terms than I used 😄

•Pinky•

She has a point. Anyone willing to say their race is of superior intelligence is probably not that intelligent. Especially if they are threatened by another races accomplishments and continue to ignorantly reject them.

•Pinky•

No one said any of that, child.
There are consistent differences in IQ scores that break along racial lines. The average IQ score for asians is higher than that of caucasians. That's a fact, child.
The average asian IQ is around 100 to 107.

The average caucasian IQ is around 95 to 100.

The average IQ score for negroes is one standard deviation lower than that of caucasians.( or 85)

That's also a fact, child.

There are proven differences in IQ among the 3 main races.

Average IQ in US and 80 other nations

Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic

IQblacks

•Pinky•

...or you could research your "source" and see for yourself.

africans didn't discover math or science but no one here said they haven't made some contributions to civilization and society. Save all the drama and histrionics.

Alright I take that back. You never said most intelligent. You said your race was the most accomplished.

that's a fact.

But that's still pretty shitty to say considering your race achieved this by constantly destroying the nations of other races and oppressing their people.

and THAT is an opinion.

Secondly Esmeralda isn't displaying white guilt she's clearly trying to make you understand that the color of your skin won't matter when the reaper comes a callin' but..... In nicer terms than I used

Yes, yes....that's fascinating..but that isn't what we were talking about, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back