Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey GUY, did you not see my post before you went on your little IQ rant? I clearly stated that you DIDNT say 'intelligence' and corrected myself. Ps. Don't call me a child. I have and take care of 3 children. I'm an adult and I've been taking care of myself since I was sixteen. A child wouldn't admit they were mistaken like I obviously just did before you posted your hissy fit.

•Pinky•

Hey GUY, did you not see my post before you went on your little IQ rant? I clearly stated that you DIDNT say 'intelligence' and corrected myself. Ps. Don't call me a child. I have and take care of 3 children. I'm an adult and I've been taking care of myself since I was sixteen. A child wouldn't admit they were mistaken like I obviously just did before you posted your hissy fit.

•Pinky•

Ok. I've made a mistake, miss.
I considered the tone of your posts as immature, sheltered and lacking life experience in the real world. I was wrong. I apologize...but you're obviously young.

Having 3 kids doesn't prove age or maturity..or life experience..but I'll defer all that for now.

The rest of my posts, though, I stand by everything I said...Irrefutable facts.

What are the demographics where you live? Just curious.

Last edited:
Unfortunately none of your speculation has anything to do with Blacks existing for multiple tens of thousands of years before whites even mutated and came about. We were here to start the world and we will be here to finish it. Gimme a break. Black people would be fine without white people. The real question is would you be able to survive without our genes?

You keep bringing up how much longer blacks have been around. Shouldnt you be running the world with your "multiple tens of thousands of years" head start?
By the time whitey showed up you should have had firm grip on your so called technological lead.

Your constant attempts to tear down white people to boost your own image is getting a little tiresome,not to mention obvious.

Last edited:

•Pinky•

I considered the tone of your posts as immature, sheltered and lacking life experience in the real world. I was wrong. I apologize...but you're obviously young.

Having 3 kids doesn't prove age or maturity..or life experience..but I'll defer all that for now.

Well to be honest I'm 21 and the amount of kids I have doesn't reflect maturity. Raising two of them that aren't biologically mine does. Sacrificing my career to stay home and raise them, taking them out of harms way of their previous residence does. And I live in some hick town in the stix of Michigan. Predominately white and Hispanic. Before that I lived in Daytona beach Florida, Chicago Illinois, and Youngstown Ohio.

•Pinky•

•Pinky•

Well to be honest I'm 21 and the amount of kids I have doesn't reflect maturity. Raising two of them that aren't biologically mine does. Sacrificing my career to stay home and raise them, taking them out of harms way of their previous residence does. And I live in some hick town in the stix of Michigan. Predominately white and Hispanic. Before that I lived in Daytona beach Florida, Chicago Illinois, and Youngstown Ohio.

•Pinky•

Thanks for the polite reply, miss. Appreciate it.

More real life exposure to negroes and their ways would show you a different reality than what you've experienced so far in life. I hope you don't have much real life exposure to them.
I live in one of the most dangerous cities in america. I know what they are capable of.

...anyway....All I'll say is that there are proven physical, anthropological and biological differences between the races.
A forensic scientist can determine the race of a (former) person just by skeletal measurements.
There are race specific diseases. Tay_Sachs, Cystic fibrosis, sicle cell anemia, for instance...

Interracial organ transplants are discouraged but not impossible... but transplantation success rates are increased when the donor and recipient are of the same race. People tend to be more genetically similar to those of their own race than those of other races.

Race is more than skin color.
Racial differences exist.
Observing and commenting on them doesn't make one a racist or a "supremacist".

Nice talking to you. Have a great day, ma'am.

•Pinky•

Thanks for the polite reply, miss. Appreciate it.

More real life exposure to negroes and their ways would show you a different reality than what you've experienced so far in life. I hope you don't have much real life exposure to them.

I live in one of the most dangerous cities in america. I know what they are capable of.

...anyway....All I'll say is that there are proven physical, anthropological and biological differences between the races.

A forensic scientist can determine the race of a (former) person just by skeletal measurements.

There are race specific diseases. Tay_Sachs, Cystic fibrosis, sicle cell anemia, for instance...

Interracial organ transplants are discouraged but not impossible... but transplantation success rates are increased when the donor and recipient are of the same race. People tend to be more genetically similar to those of their own race than those of other races.

Race is more than skin color.

Racial differences exist.

Observing and commenting on them doesn't make one a racist or a "supremacist".

Nice talking to you. Have a great day, ma'am.

I understand. Look up Youngstown ohio (born and raised) predominately black and beat out Chicago 4 years in a row for murder capital of America. Believe me I know. I lived in the neighboring city of warren Ohio too( just as bad).

•Pinky•

Unfortunately none of your speculation has anything to do with Blacks existing for multiple tens of thousands of years before whites even mutated and came about. We were here to start the world and we will be here to finish it. Gimme a break. Black people would be fine without white people. The real question is would you be able to survive without our genes?

You keep bringing up how much longer blacks have been around. Shouldnt you be running the world with your "multiple tens of thousands of years" head start?
By the time whitey showed up you should have had firm grip on your so called technological lead.

Your constant attempts to tear down white people to boost your own image is getting a little tiresome,not to mention obvious.

I'm not tearing down whites. I'm telling facts when clowns such as yourself try to promote the lie that Black people never achieved anything. If you note nothing is said until someone tries to float that lame theory. If you want to match accomplishments you first have to have accomplishments without the help of the people you are attempting to say you are better than. Technology doesn't mean killing people. Any savage can kill people. I guess its all about perspective and how white people like you see the world as a war zone vs how the ancient Africans viewed the world as a enormous library.

Last edited:
No. Those people will tell you that, contrary to your allegation, all human beings are NOT "essentially the same" and there ARE different races and there ARE physical, intelligence and biological differences.

There are no intellectual differences between races. All we need to verify that is people like you who are obviously low intelligence but think you are superior because you are white. Statistics prove that racists are lower intellectually than the average person and that they have less education than the average person. That's you buddy.

I said "intelligence" not intellectual, didn't I?

You're trying to reframe the discussion.

Average IQ differences have been proven to exist between the 3 main races. That's a fact.
..and if it makes you feel better as you wallow in your white guilt, white people come in 2nd in average IQ.

Now you're desperately trying to change the subject....and toss in a couple of childish ad homs in the process.
I never claimed I was superior to anyone. This has nothing to do with me anyway.

OMG!!! How stupid are you? You are separating intelligence from intellect? Too funny. Intellectual differences means differences in intellect. OMFG You really are stupid!! :lol: :rofl: :lmao:

You've just illustrated the point that racists are generally of lower intelligence than the average person. You need to stop taking credit for other people's intelligence. Even if, hypothetically, your absurd assertion were true, that whites are more intelligent, that wouldn't include a dunce like you.

And, btw, truly well educated people know that IQ tests are not an accurate measure of intelligence. For example, if someone who has had little education improves his education level, say goes from an 8th grade education to complete a bachelor's degree, his IQ will be higher. Yep. So called intellectual potential actually increases when someone becomes more educated. Therefore, the concept of intellectual potential is BS.

Last edited:
There are no intellectual differences between races. All we need to verify that is people like you who are obviously low intelligence but think you are superior because you are white. Statistics prove that racists are lower intellectually than the average person and that they have less education than the average person. That's you buddy.

Average IQ differences have been proven to exist between the 3 main races. That's a fact.
..and if it makes you feel better as you wallow in your white guilt, white people come in 2nd in average IQ.

Now you're desperately trying to change the subject....and toss in a couple of childish ad homs in the process.
I never claimed I was superior to anyone. This has nothing to do with me anyway.

OMG!!! How stupid are you? You are separating intelligence from intellect? Too funny. Intellectual differences means differences in intellect. OMFG You really are stupid!! :lol: :rofl: :lmao:

You've just illustrated the point that racists are generally of lower intelligence than the average person. You need to stop taking credit for other people's intelligence. Even if, hypothetically, your absurd assertion were true, that whites are more intelligent, that wouldn't include a dunce like you.

And, btw, truly well educated people know that IQ tests are not an accurate measure of intelligence. For example, if someone who has had little education improves his education level, say goes from an 8th grade education to complete a bachelor's degree, his IQ will be higher. Yep. So called intellectual potential actually increases when someone becomes more educated. Therefore, the concept of intellectual potential is BS.

You don't understand that there is a difference between intelligence and intellect?
You're lost and clueless..Read something about IQ sometime. I posted several valid links.

..or carry on in your ignorance..it's comical. :lol:

You don't understand that there is a difference between intelligence and intellect?
You're lost and clueless..Read something about IQ sometime. I posted several valid links.

The IQ test is, supposedly, a measure of one's intellectual potential. What you don't understand is how to use the language and how to think beyond very narrow parameters. You illustrate the point that racists are low in intelligence and low in education. And, again, even if you think whites are more intelligent than other races, you would not be included among that group. You are not a very intelligent person; that's very clear.

The IQ test is, supposedly, a measure of one's intellectual potential. What you don't understand is how to use the language and how to think beyond very narrow parameters. You illustrate the point that racists are low in intelligence and low in education. And, again, even if you think whites are more intelligent than other races, you would not be included among that group. You are not a very intelligent person; that's very clear.

That's all a fascinating attempt at distraction.

Nevertheless. IQ is a valid, standardized test to measure relative human intelligence.
Deny it all you like. Stick your fingers in your ears and sing lalalalala...doesn't change the facts.

That's all a fascinating attempt at distraction.

Nevertheless. IQ is a valid, standardized test to measure relative human intelligence.
Deny it all you like. Stick your fingers in your ears and sing lalalalala...doesn't change the facts.

Smart Girl

Meet Anala Beevers, a 4 year old New Orleans girl who knew her ABCs by the time she was 4 months old. By the time she was 18 months she knew her numbers… in Spanish. She picked up studying dinosaurs after she got bored with state capitals. Needless to say, Anala is gifted. So highly intelligent that she was invited to join Mensa.

Ooops

anala-beevers-mensa.jpg

Whenever blacks complain about whites, you should ask yourself two questions.

Would blacks in the United States be better off if all the whites left?

Would whites in the United States be better off if all the blacks left?

How about we just ship all the negroids back to their beloved Afroca and find out?? Let POSs like assclapius and dogsomething show the world dat dey done be as goot as da white man and turn that turd world shithole into the black utopia they all think they can make without the white devils.
Good riddance TOO!

How about we ship all the caucasoids back to Europe first and make sure they cannot meddle in any other continent except theirs.

Fine.

We'll take all our farming, engineering and tech skills and leave non-whites to wallow in a nationwide cesspool of poverty while we make Europe bigger and better.

How about we just ship all the negroids back to their beloved Afroca and find out?? Let POSs like assclapius and dogsomething show the world dat dey done be as goot as da white man and turn that turd world shithole into the black utopia they all think they can make without the white devils.
Good riddance TOO!

How about we ship all the caucasoids back to Europe first and make sure they cannot meddle in any other continent except theirs.

Fine.

We'll take all our farming, engineering and tech skills and leave non-whites to wallow in a nationwide cesspool of poverty while we make Europe bigger and better.

Get to steppin. You cant take my engineering skills. They are inside my head.

I don't know but what I do know is blacks would be better off today if whites left them alone from the get go.

•Pinky•
Right...because they are doing really well on their own in Detroit.

I don't know but what I do know is blacks would be better off today if whites left them alone from the get go.

•Pinky•

We actually did better in other cities like Black wall street. Of course envious whites had to destroy it. Not enough they had the deck stacked in their favor.

•Pinky•

We actually did better in other cities like Black wall street. Of course envious whites had to destroy it. Not enough they had the deck stacked in their favor.

Blacks have been raped, robbed, and stomped on in the US. Most whites will never acknowledge that, but as the playing field is becoming more level...we will see a rise in racism and bitterness among the whites coupled with more threats of race war and revolution.

I am no fan of Obama, but this is why you see such personal vitriol and attacks on the man. This is why you see Teaperism and their obstructionism...blacks and a level playing field is something people like Rotigallia et al fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back