Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right...because they are doing really well on their own in Detroit.

We actually did better in other cities like Black wall street. Of course envious whites had to destroy it. Not enough they had the deck stacked in their favor.

Blacks have been raped, robbed, and stomped on in the US. Most whites will never acknowledge that, but as the playing field is becoming more level...we will see a rise in racism and bitterness among the whites coupled with more threats of race war and revolution.

I am no fan of Obama, but this is why you see such personal vitriol and attacks on the man. This is why you see Teaperism and their obstructionism...blacks and a level playing field is something people like Rotigallia et al fear.

I've often wondered what particular pathology causes white racists to feel terror and savagery when faced with the simple truth. White people simple are not needed. I would miss some of them but need them? I cant think of one thing I would need them for.

We actually did better in other cities like Black wall street. Of course envious whites had to destroy it. Not enough they had the deck stacked in their favor.

Blacks have been raped, robbed, and stomped on in the US. Most whites will never acknowledge that, but as the playing field is becoming more level...we will see a rise in racism and bitterness among the whites coupled with more threats of race war and revolution.

I am no fan of Obama, but this is why you see such personal vitriol and attacks on the man. This is why you see Teaperism and their obstructionism...blacks and a level playing field is something people like Rotigallia et al fear.

I've often wondered what particular pathology causes white racists to feel terror and savagery when faced with the simple truth. White people simple are not needed. I would miss some of them but need them? I cant think of one thing I would need them for.

That is why they think you/we are racist...because we don't need them! I have no problem with whites (as you) and I am not a separatist or anything of that sort...but I recognize that some whites have a need to feel as if blacks are dependent upon them and others have the need to feel superior to blacks (i.e. threads like this). Sort of like a liberal vs a conservative or vice versa.

I don't know but what I do know is blacks would be better off today if whites left them alone from the get go.

•Pinky•

So why not build another Greenwood Oklahoma? You'd think that after 90 plus years blacks would have rebuilt it. Perhaps they didn't build it in the first place.

That is why they think you/we are racist...because we don't need them! I have no problem with whites (as you) and I am not a separatist or anything of that sort...but I recognize that some whites have a need to feel as if blacks are dependent upon them and others have the need to feel superior to blacks (i.e. threads like this). Sort of like a liberal vs a conservative or vice versa.

Not all blacks are dependent, but I think most are.

QUOTE]

Why would I need a tissue...I am just telling it like it is. If a Negro does better than a white...you guys claim AA, reverse racism and shenanigans.

Here is another truth: Increasingly factories are being shut down in small towns where white privilege ensured whites a union job out of high school. Blacks weren't afforded the opportunity to work in these factories...so they found employment elsewhere or went to college. Now these unemployed whites are crying because they are stuck with no education, no job, and no hope. White privilege is coming back to bite you in the ass...so now the only choice is to revert to racism and hate.

Not really. You are just ignorant and get your information from idiots like Rotigalla. If you really paid attention, you would see how many whites are dependent on the government. I think that is absolutely disgusting considering the amount of opportunity afforded to whites via white privilege and institutionalized racism against blacks. How many generations of absolute failure has to exist for a white person to be poor?

Last edited:

Without white folks, you'd have no computer, no internet, no fridge, no tv, no radio, no electricity, no lights, no car, no bus, no plane... And especially no baking soda to make crack with.:D

Not really. You are just ignorant and get your information from idiots like Rotigalla. If you really paid attention, you would see how many whites are dependent on the government.
That whites are dependent in no way proves that blacks aren't, the two things aren't related.

Not really. You are just ignorant and get your information from idiots like Rotigalla. If you really paid attention, you would see how many whites are dependent on the government.

I get my information through experience. I see it play out everyday.

So why not build another Greenwood Oklahoma? You'd think that after 90 plus years blacks would have rebuilt it. Perhaps they didn't build it in the first place.

They did rebuild it. Almost immediately. Then they let it go when the US promised to treat Black people as equals and integrate. Dont you know anything? Now we dont advertise but build quietly. There are little Greenwoods all over the US. Only a dunce like you would pretend Black people didnt build Black Wall Street.

Last edited:

Without white folks, you'd have no computer, no internet, no fridge, no tv, no radio, no electricity, no lights, no car, no bus, no plane... And especially no baking soda to make crack with.:D

Why would I not have any of those things? in every field needed to produce this stuff there are Black engineers and workers. Stay off crack. How did you know you need baking soda to make it? I thought you poor whites were partial to meth?

Why would I not have any of those things? in every field needed to produce this stuff there are Black engineers and workers. Stay off crack. How did you know you need baking soda to make it? I thought you poor whites were partial to meth?
All those things were invented by whitey. Pretty much everything you own and use was invented by non-blacks.

They did rebuild it. Almost immediately. Then they let it go when the US promised to treat Black people as equals and integrate. Dont you know anything? Now we dont advertise but build quietly. There are little Greenwoods all over the US. Only a dunce like you would pretend Black people didnt build Black Wall Street.

So you were fooled by the white man again? I thought you said you were smart?

The people in greenwood were not fooled. I said they let it go in pursuit of integration. Please keep up.

All those things were invented by whitey. Pretty much everything you own and use was invented by non-blacks.

Even if that was true whats your point? We can continue building these things after all the whites leave. Face it. No one needs white people. You specifically are less than useless.

Last edited:

Even if that was true whats your point? We can continue building these things after all the whites leave. Face it. No one needs white people. You specifically are less than useless.

It IS true, blacks have invented pretty much nothing. So if whiteys all left, who'll invent the next wave of technology? Not blacks, that's a given.

The people in greenwood were not fooled. I said they let it go in pursuit of integration. Please keep up.

Really?

" Then they let it go when the US promised to treat Black people as equals and integrate. " Curses Fooled again!!! :lol:

It IS true, blacks have invented pretty much nothing. So if whiteys all left, who'll invent the next wave of technology? Not blacks, that's a given.

Black guys like Mark Dean

Dr. Mark Dean: Computer Inventions

Dr. Mark Dean started working at IBM in 1980 and was instrumental in the invention of the Personal Computer (PC). He holds three of IBM's original nine PC patents and currently holds more than 20 total patents. The famous African-American inventor never thought the work he was doing would end up being so useful to the world, but he has helped IBM make instrumental changes in areas ranging from the research and application of systems technology circuits to operating environments. One of his most recent computer inventions occurred while leading the team that produced the 1-Gigahertz chip, which contains one million transistors and has nearly limitless potential.

Face it. You couldnt invent something if your life depended on it. White people are not needed for invention. Sorry to hurt your feelings.

Last edited:

Really?

" Then they let it go when the US promised to treat Black people as equals and integrate. " Curses Fooled again!!! :lol:

Really and truly. Lebron James by himself probably makes more than all the people in Greenwood did. Curses foiled again. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back