Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of ancient white historians knew the deal. Black people were never in need of white people.

Stephanus of Byzantium (circa 700 AD) wrote, "Ethiopia was the first established country on earth; and the Ethiopians were the first to set up the worship of the gods and to establish laws."

If Ethiopia was first, why is it such a shithole now. They had a head start even.

White people fucked it up.

White people fucked it up.

White people try to teach civilization to Negroes. They have difficulty learning.

White people never knew civilization until Black people taught them. They forgot after Greece and Rome fell and we taught them again.

Nignags in Africa are so fucked up that the Chinese had to come in and show them how to grow food.
And if the nignags in Africa showed us how to build a civilization, why aren't we starving and living in mud huts? :dunno:

White people try to teach civilization to Negroes. They have difficulty learning.

White people never knew civilization until Black people taught them. They forgot after Greece and Rome fell and we taught them again.

Nignags in Africa are so fucked up that the Chinese had to come in and show them how to grow food.
And if the nignags in Africa showed us how to build a civilization, why aren't we starving and living in mud huts? :dunno:

I see as usual, no supporting documentation; just more of the " use the anal sphincter as a communication tool, with flatulence as the fuel for thought...

I see as usual, no supporting documentation; just more of the " use the anal sphincter as a communication tool, with flatulence as the fuel for thought...

"White people never knew civilization until Black people taught them. They forgot after Greece and Rome fell and we taught them again. "

odd how you didn't ask for documentation on this ^. why is that?

"White people never knew civilization until Black people taught them. They forgot after Greece and Rome fell and we taught them again. "

Odd, neither did you.
Why is that??

Odd, neither did you.
Why is that??

because I knew right off that Asslips was lying, as is usual

Odd, neither did you.
Why is that??

In your dreams retard.

After Rome's Fall: The Dark Ages - National Ancient History | Examiner.com

As the empire disintegrated, people placed themselves under the protection of powerful strongmen creating the feudal system. At the same time, urban areas depopulated, skilled workers became peasant farmers, and learning centers forgot how to learn. As a result, feudalism formed, the cities collapsed, and classical learning lost resulting in a dark age.

The Moors in Spain - How we almost lost our scientific roots

The knowledge accumulated by the Greek, Roman and Egyptian civilizations was pretty much unknown to the primitive peoples of medieval Europe. What little knowledge was left was mostly because of the monks of the early church laboring in their scriptoria. Much of their output was limited to Holy Scripture and other Christian works.

This all began to change when in 1085 AD the Spanish city of Toledo was reconquered by Christian crusaders. During the next hundred and fifty years, much of the accumulated Arab knowledge was translated making it available to the rest of western Europe.

Ironically, a lot of this knowledge could have been available much earlier since in Toledo, Christians continued to thrive even under Muslim occupation and were in fact actively studying the Arab works. Elsewhere, another large body of Arab and Greek work became known via Sicily which fell to the Christians in 1091 AD. Much of Aristotle's work in biology as well as the Arab knowledge of alchemy arrived in Europe via this route.

Last edited:

What the fuck is a "nignag?"

Are you trying to call them *******, but don't have the guts?

Odd, neither did you.
Why is that??

It's too stupid to bother with. No doubt the same reason you didn't ask for documentation.

Odd, neither did you.
Why is that??

In your dreams retard.

After Rome's Fall: The Dark Ages - National Ancient History | Examiner.com

As the empire disintegrated, people placed themselves under the protection of powerful strongmen creating the feudal system. At the same time, urban areas depopulated, skilled workers became peasant farmers, and learning centers forgot how to learn. As a result, feudalism formed, the cities collapsed, and classical learning lost resulting in a dark age.

The Moors in Spain - How we almost lost our scientific roots

The knowledge accumulated by the Greek, Roman and Egyptian civilizations was pretty much unknown to the primitive peoples of medieval Europe. What little knowledge was left was mostly because of the monks of the early church laboring in their scriptoria. Much of their output was limited to Holy Scripture and other Christian works.

This all began to change when in 1085 AD the Spanish city of Toledo was reconquered by Christian crusaders. During the next hundred and fifty years, much of the accumulated Arab knowledge was translated making it available to the rest of western Europe.

Ironically, a lot of this knowledge could have been available much earlier since in Toledo, Christians continued to thrive even under Muslim occupation and were in fact actively studying the Arab works. Elsewhere, another large body of Arab and Greek work became known via Sicily which fell to the Christians in 1091 AD. Much of Aristotle's work in biology as well as the Arab knowledge of alchemy arrived in Europe via this route.

you keep forgetting that the Greek, Roman and Egyptian civilizations were white people. Aristotle was white. The Arabs were white.

and how in hell did the Europeans build those cathedrals and castles? The black Africans sure as hell didn't do it.

IOW the Dark Ages were not all that dark. Poor scholarship on the part of your weak references.

A pussy racist, go figure. :lmao: Pathetic, but he fits in well. I bet he is a teaper of German ancestry.

I just glanced at this thread and was surprised to get the feeling that it was quite racist.

Living in the world without the other race is like trying to live in a world without other personalities. We all have to learn to live in a world with people who are a little different than we are and see from their perspective. We have to get along with all types of people not just the same as we are. We aren't that egotistical.

Certainly we are mature enough to see different point of view and empathize with others different from us, just as we can let our guard down long enough to find commonalities between you and I.

Surely we can do that, can't we?

Unfortunately, this thread and threads like them prove that racism is still as alive and vibrant as it has always been. What's even more revealing is the fact that racism isn't just attributable to white folks as the mainstream media would have the world believe. Some of the blacks who've been posting here have proven that they are just as racist (if not more so) than the most racist whites.

It would also seem that no amount of public education; political laws & statutes; social engineering; and influential talking points will ever change the fact that racism exists, always has, and likely always will.

Allow me to translate this post:

If a black person dares to disagree with a white person or respond in-kind (not know there place)...they are racist.

Funny how you peeps condemn what you consider black racists but remain silent about the the idiot white racists that help to define this community.

A pussy racist, go figure. :lmao: Pathetic, but he fits in well. I bet he is a teaper of German ancestry.

I see what you did there, but remain unconvinced...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back