Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have six of the fastest growing economies on the face of the Earth..
Yeah, the rise is so meteoric that some of the upper-middle class can now install flush toilets. Their "one percent" accomplished that about 12 years ago.

Do you expect me to be as stupid as you, facts are obviously not your strong point.
No, I have ample grounds for suspecting you to be far more stupid. Being that you are likely in the civilized world, I am sure a flush toilet is not a marvel. You're lucky.:D

Yeah, the rise is so meteoric that some of the upper-middle class can now install flush toilets. Their "one percent" accomplished that about 12 years ago.

Do you expect me to be as stupid as you, facts are obviously not your strong point.
No, I have ample grounds for suspecting you to be far more stupid. Being that you are likely in the civilized world, I am sure a flush toilet is not a marvel. You're lucky.:D

If your "ample Grounds" are based on the same stupidity as your prior post, no further comment is warranted...

why don't you a nutzlikker go over there and build a great black empire without the interference of them white devils?

trust me, we will not interfere
Actually, Emperor Bokassa built the Central African Empire. Doubtless a great African achievement.:D

Central African Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ahh yes! Truly a grand experiment.
Ya think that's the great sub-Saharan empire Asc keeps referring to?

Or maybe it was this guy:

"His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular."

Later I believe he added, King of Scotland.

Name these six african nations with fastest growing economy. Lets see how impressive they are. The question was "how are these black nations doing compared to the rest of the world", so lets compare them.

I bet they arent impressive at all.

Name these six african nations with fastest growing economy. Lets see how impressive they are. The question was "how are these black nations doing compared to the rest of the world", so lets compare them.

No one is trying to impress you. We are just educating you. Only you can control if you are impressed or not. People that make long money could care less what you think. :lol:

No one is trying to impress you. We are just educating you. Only you can control if you are impressed or not. People that make long money could care less what you think. :lol:

You are educating us, but can't name these 6 African countries. Gotcha.

No one is impressed by you.

The continent’s economic potential is enormous. Africa is home to six of the world’s ten fastest-growing economies. Its GDP is expected to rise six percent annually over the next decade. Real income has increased more than 30% over the last 10 years, and many African governments are making investments in infrastructure, education, and health care that are improving millions of lives.

The World Bank released its latest Global Economic Prospects report this month, and it suggests sub-Saharan Africa will again be among the fastest-growing regions in the world.

Seven countries, in particular, will lead the pack. According to the World Bank’s forecasts, each of them will grow at a rate of 7% or more over the next three years.

Africa's 7 Hottest Economies (and How You Can Invest in Each One) - investinginafrica.net

The continent’s economic potential is enormous. Africa is home to six of the world’s ten fastest-growing economies. Its GDP is expected to rise six percent annually over the next decade. Real income has increased more than 30% over the last 10 years, and many African governments are making investments in infrastructure, education, and health care that are improving millions of lives.

The World Bank released its latest Global Economic Prospects report this month, and it suggests sub-Saharan Africa will again be among the fastest-growing regions in the world.

Seven countries, in particular, will lead the pack. According to the World Bank’s forecasts, each of them will grow at a rate of 7% or more over the next three years.

Africa's 7 Hottest Economies (and How You Can Invest in Each One) - investinginafrica.net
From your link:

What impresses me most about Ethiopia’s rapid economic growth is the fact that it’s already one of Africa’s largest economies. Its 2012 GDP was measured at $43 billion.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The author is very easily impressed indeed!:D

So who is going to be doing this investing? We've seen what happens when you invest in S. africa. Why would it be any different now?

From your link:

What impresses me most about Ethiopia’s rapid economic growth is the fact that it’s already one of Africa’s largest economies. Its 2012 GDP was measured at $43 billion.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

So let's break it down.
You basically can't refute the facts...and hopes that no one will notice it...:eusa_pray:.:eusa_pray:.:lol:

From your link:

Pff, fucking Ethiopia!!!? This is one of the 6 African countries he thinks we should be impressed by? Get the fuck outa here! :lol:

Ethiopia is one of the worst shit holes on earth. Whats next? Is someone going to tell us about the glories of Congo? :lol:

Last edited:

So who is going to be doing this investing? We've seen what happens when you invest in S. africa. Why would it be any different now?

Yes, we see what happens:

(CNN) -- Just 20 years ago, when the world was entering a new era of high technology and test-driving the information super highway that is now the World Wide Web, South Africans still battled the racist apartheid of the National Party and suffered in the poverty of an almost bankrupt state.

According to a recent report released by investment banking giant Goldman Sachs, South Africa's Gross Domestic Product has since almost tripled to $400 billion; foreign exchange reserves have increased from $3 billion to nearly $50 billion; and a growing and sizable African middle class was created, within two decades of freedom.

From your link:

Pff, fucking Ethiopia!!!? This is one of the 6 African countries he thinks we should be impressed by? Get the fuck outa here! :lol:

Ethiopia is one of the worst shit holes on earth. Whats next? Is someone going to tell us about the glories of Congo? :lol:

So in other words, you can't pull anything out your ass to directly prove what I stated wasn't factual...:eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

I could care less whether you are impressed or not, the fact remains the same...:lol::lol:

From your link:

So in other words, you can't pull anything out your ass to directly prove what I stated wasn't factual...:eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

I could care less whether you are impressed or not, the fact remains the same...:lol::lol:

African economies are so fucking terrible, that a kid could start a paper route in those countries and their economy would suddenly triple, thereby putting them among the "fastest growing economies". Your statistic is meaningless, but it amuses me that you think its something to brag about. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back