Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The continent’s economic potential is enormous. Africa is home to six of the world’s ten fastest-growing economies. Its GDP is expected to rise six percent annually over the next decade. Real income has increased more than 30% over the last 10 years, and many African governments are making investments in infrastructure, education, and health care that are improving millions of lives.

The World Bank released its latest Global Economic Prospects report this month, and it suggests sub-Saharan Africa will again be among the fastest-growing regions in the world.

Seven countries, in particular, will lead the pack. According to the World Bank’s forecasts, each of them will grow at a rate of 7% or more over the next three years.

Africa's 7 Hottest Economies (and How You Can Invest in Each One) - investinginafrica.net

So who is going to be doing this investing? We've seen what happens when you invest in S. africa. Why would it be any different now?

Yes, we see what happens:

(CNN) -- Just 20 years ago, when the world was entering a new era of high technology and test-driving the information super highway that is now the World Wide Web, South Africans still battled the racist apartheid of the National Party and suffered in the poverty of an almost bankrupt state.

According to a recent report released by investment banking giant Goldman Sachs, South Africa's Gross Domestic Product has since almost tripled to $400 billion; foreign exchange reserves have increased from $3 billion to nearly $50 billion; and a growing and sizable African middle class was created, within two decades of freedom.

Doing some embellishing I see....
South Africa Economy: Population, GDP, Inflation, Business, Trade, FDI, Corruption

South Africa - African Economic Outlook

South Africa GDP | Actual Value | Historical Data | Forecast

Sad South Africa: Cry, the beloved country | The Economist

So when are you moving?

Last edited:
From your link:

What impresses me most about Ethiopia’s rapid economic growth is the fact that it’s already one of Africa’s largest economies. Its 2012 GDP was measured at $43 billion.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The author is very easily impressed indeed!:D

Pff, fucking Ethiopia!!!? This is one of the 6 African countries he thinks we should be impressed by? Get the fuck outa here! :lol:

Ethiopia is one of the worst shit holes on earth. Whats next? Is someone going to tell us about the glories of Congo? :lol:

So in other words, you can't pull anything out your ass to directly prove what I stated wasn't factual...:eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

I could care less whether you are impressed or not, the fact remains the same...:lol::lol:

The fact remains that Ethiopia is a shithole. It must also have one of the 6 fastest growing dung piles. :D

So who is going to be doing this investing? We've seen what happens when you invest in S. africa. Why would it be any different now?

(CNN) -- Just 20 years ago, when the world was entering a new era of high technology and test-driving the information super highway that is now the World Wide Web, South Africans still battled the racist apartheid of the National Party and suffered in the poverty of an almost bankrupt state.

According to a recent report released by investment banking giant Goldman Sachs, South Africa's Gross Domestic Product has since almost tripled to $400 billion; foreign exchange reserves have increased from $3 billion to nearly $50 billion; and a growing and sizable African middle class was created, within two decades of freedom.

South Africa Economy: Population, GDP, Inflation, Business, Trade, FDI, Corruption

So when are you moving?

Obviously unable to comprehend your own sites, I see.

South Africa is ranked 6th out of 46 countries in the Sub-Saharan Africa region, and its overall score is higher than the world and regional averages.

The evolving financial sector has been increasingly open and deregulated over the past decade and is one of the largest and most well-developed among emerging markets.

So as I suspected, nothing refutes my original statement, got anything else???

Last edited:
Pff, fucking Ethiopia!!!? This is one of the 6 African countries he thinks we should be impressed by? Get the fuck outa here! :lol:

Ethiopia is one of the worst shit holes on earth. Whats next? Is someone going to tell us about the glories of Congo? :lol:

So in other words, you can't pull anything out your ass to directly prove what I stated wasn't factual...:eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

I could care less whether you are impressed or not, the fact remains the same...:lol::lol:

The fact remains that Ethiopia is a shithole. It must also have one of the 6 fastest growing dung piles. :D

Few things sadder than a stupid racist...oh yeah, a stunningly stupid racist..
Why don't you just sit back at let the other rats with a fraction more intelligence do the posting??

African economies are so fucking terrible, that a kid could start a paper route in those countries and their economy would suddenly triple, thereby putting them among the "fastest growing economies". Your statistic is meaningless, but it amuses me that you think its something to brag about. :lol:

In other words pulling jibberish from your ass doesn't change the fact.
Obviously you have the vocabulary of a five year old, I never "bragged" about anything, I made a factual statement.

You have been unable to factually refute it so you attempt to insult facts.

I was looking for just one fact in your rant, as usual you lack any, just more bitching and moaning because you can't factually dispute the fact.

Is someone going to change your shitty diaper you sound like you need a fresh one???

African economies are so fucking terrible, that a kid could start a paper route in those countries and their economy would suddenly triple, thereby putting them among the "fastest growing economies". Your statistic is meaningless, but it amuses me that you think its something to brag about. :lol:

In other words pulling jibberish from your ass doesn't change the fact.
Obviously you have the vocabulary of a five year old, I never "bragged" about anything, I made a factual statement.

You have been unable to factually refute it so you attempt to insult facts.

I was looking for just one fact in your rant, as usual you lack any, just more bitching and moaning because you can't factually dispute the fact.

Is someone going to change your shitty diaper you sound like you need a fresh one???

by far, Ethiopian Airlines is the best Airline Ive ever flown on in regular coach. Really friendly, lotta service , three meals with food that taste like they cooked it fresh. They must be doing something right

All your jibber jabber does is alert people with money that you dont have any. Its hilarious that you think making money is a waste of time. :lol:

All your jibber jabber does is alert people with money that you dont have any. Its hilarious that you think making money is a waste of time. :lol:

Where did I say that making money is a waste of time? :dunno:
You must be burning the wrong kind of dung and the fumes are making you dumber... If that's even possible. :D

If whites left, the US infrastructure would collapse. If we left I'm ashamed to say it, but we wouldn't survive in Africa.

If whites left, the US infrastructure would collapse. If we left I'm ashamed to say it, but we wouldn't survive in Africa.

We would if we were allowed to bring our technology with us.

Probably. Because blacks have been been kept down for so long, we have little experience in running a business or a government (city state or federal). We have precious little experience in science and invention. But that isn't to say we couldn't learn if left on our own.

In a black-only society, the greatest asset would be having no one to blame but ourselves for our failures. We would be forced to sink or swim on our own, without the luxury of being able to point the finger, claiming racism or white privilege.

Enforced self-reliance is one of the greatest motivators in the world.

There are literally thousands of Black engineers, scientists and businessmen. Dont let the feral chimps around here convince you otherwise. If white people dropped off the face of earth everything would be just fine. Its funny to even consider Black people could not live without white people. :lol:

Last edited:
Probably. Because blacks have been been kept down for so long, we have little experience in running a business or a government (city state or federal). We have precious little experience in science and invention. But that isn't to say we couldn't learn if left on our own.

In a black-only society, the greatest asset would be having no one to blame but ourselves for our failures. We would be forced to sink or swim on our own, without the luxury of being able to point the finger, claiming racism or white privilege.

There are literally thousands of Black engineers, scientists and businessmen. Dont let the feral chimps around here convince you otherwise. If white people dropped off the face of earth everything would be just fine. Its funny to even consider Black people could not live without white people. :lol:
Just look at Africa, half of it is starving and the other half are living in mud huts. The Chinese had to come in and show them how to grow food on a large scale. So I guess blacks could survive without whites... If the chinks took our place. :D

So when are you moving?

South Africa is ranked 6th out of 46 countries in the Sub-Saharan Africa region, and its overall score is higher than the world and regional averages.

The evolving financial sector has been increasingly open and deregulated over the past decade and is one of the largest and most well-developed among emerging markets.

So africa is becoming a financial power house yet they cant stop an ebola outbreak because of superstition and ignorance.
For Gods sake,when they are told they have to be isolated to stop the spread of a ebola they escape and run back to their mud hut village where their family's promptly get infected as well.
Yeah...thats progress all right.:lol:

Come on man, join date, Aug 2014= fake Black person.

So africa is becoming a financial power house yet they cant stop an ebola outbreak because of superstition and ignorance.
For Gods sake,when they are told they have to be isolated to stop the spread of a ebola they escape and run back to their mud hut village where their family's promptly get infected as well.

So in other words, once again you can't dispute the factual statement I made, so you want to change the subject of "six of the worlds fastest growing economies"to ebola???

You just could have said you have lost this argument and been done....:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Thats what we think about YOUR join date. We assume you are posing as a black person in an effort to make them look bad. Its working! :lol:

So in other words, once again you can't dispute the factual statement I made, so you want to change the subject of "six of the worlds fastest growing economies"to ebola???

You just could have said you have lost this argument and been done....:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

No one is impressed by your pitiful statistic. Do you not have ANYTHING that will impress us?

No one is impressed by your pitiful statistic. Do you not have ANYTHING that will impress us?

No one ever attempted to impress you, you are irrelevant.
The issue is as I factually stated it and which you could not refute, facts don't seek your approval, how typically stupid of you.

Or a sorry ass brainwashed Black person.

I still cant think of one thing I need a white person for. Not even one.

Last edited:

You actually think someone is trying to impress you??!! We are laughing at your dumb ass. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back