Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be stuck at an invention stand still, well ok, you'd still have asians to invent stuff for you, but you probably already have all the tiny phone that you need.

Lets pretend we would be stuck. So what? What else needs to be invented?

:lmao:

How about a way to get blacks to wear condoms? :lol:

Why would we do that? That wont stop your women from wanting to have Black babies. :lol:

:lmao:

How about a way to get blacks to wear condoms? :lol:

Why would we do that? That wont stop your women from wanting to have Black babies. :lol:

It'll stop black guys from having children with 5 or more different women like happens all the time now.

How about whites wear them also, that will prevent them from birthing idiots that string a simple proper sentence together.....:badgrin: :badgrin:

They'd be better off all back in Africa.

Why do we keep fighting to stay together? Why not give blacks half of AL, MISS and 1/3rds of Ga, and south Carolina. We could even include the black parts of New york, Chicago, Detroit, etc as parts of this nation. This wouldn't be like the 50's as blacks would have full control over their laws, politicans and police.

Whites and blacks could still trade but we wouldn't have to deal with each others hatred.

Last edited:
Why do we keep fighting to stay together? Why not give blacks half of AL, MISS and 1/3rds of Ga, and south Carolina. We could even include the black parts of New york, Chicago, Detroit, etc as parts of this nation. This wouldn't be like the 50's as blacks would have full control over their laws, politicans and police.

Whites and blacks could still trade but we wouldn't have to deal with each others hatred.

For 2 reasons.

You dont dictate who takes what.

Most white people have no problem with Black people. Especially the women.

They'd be better off all back in Africa.

We all know you cant compete intellectually, physically, sexually, or economically and thats the real reason you want them in Africa. :lol:

No, y'all smell bad. :D

Youre women say different. They would be heartbroken. :lol:

2714334097_dbabf3766c.jpg

1386084369673.jpg

Last edited:
We all know you cant compete intellectually, physically, sexually, or economically and thats the real reason you want them in Africa. :lol:

1386084369673.jpg

A minuscule amount of whites go out with blacks. I know you're all hard for whites because black chicks aren't that hot. It's ok, you guys can have a few, we don't mind. :D

1386084369673.jpg

A minuscule amount of whites go out with blacks. I know you're all hard for whites because black chicks aren't that hot. It's ok, you guys can have a few, we don't mind. :D

Minuscule? Compared to your life? I probably have had more white women in my 20's than you have had in your life. i'd bet money on it. They all told me how they loved my chocolate skin and wanted to have babies. My oldest daughters mom even got pregnant on purpose.

However, I had to go with what was the best for me. A beautiful back queen.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3x-6X-04nw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3x-6X-04nw[/ame]
His answer is a resounding, NO.:eusa_whistle::eusa_clap: He states Blacks do not make anything and that everything Blacks eat, wear, use, drive, etc are made by non-Blacks.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3x-6X-04nw
His answer is a resounding, NO.:eusa_whistle::eusa_clap: He states Blacks do not make anything and that everything Blacks eat, wear, use, drive, etc are made by non-Blacks.

Who is he and what does he own? What make you think he knows what he is talking about? He sounds more frightened than anything. I own a business and I know a lot of other Black people that own businesses. The guy is seriously missing some gaps in his knowledge base. He sounds confused.

Also he is talking about a race war. If white people simply vanished why would there be any issues? There are Black professionals in every facet of life required. Black people would be fine without whites.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back