Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are literally thousands of Black engineers, scientists and businessmen. Dont let the feral chimps around here convince you otherwise. If white people dropped off the face of earth everything would be just fine. Its funny to even consider Black people could not live without white people. :lol:

Come on man, join date, Aug 2014= fake Black person.

Or a sorry ass brainwashed Black person.

I still cant think of one thing I need a white person for. Not even one.
I understand. Without whites you would still have Asian, Hispanics, Amerinds and a slew of others to envy and feed your inferiority complex. In a sense, whites are easily replaceable.

So in other words, once again you can't dispute the factual statement I made, so you want to change the subject of "six of the worlds fastest growing economies"to ebola???

You just could have said you have lost this argument and been done....:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

No one is impressed by your pitiful statistic. Do you not have ANYTHING that will impress us?

No one ever attempted to impress you, you are irrelevant.
The issue is as I factually stated it and which you could not refute, facts don't seek your approval, how typically stupid of you.

No, you tried to impress us. You waved that statistic around like it was some great accomplishment. It isn't great though, so again, do you have anything that will impress us?

So in other words, you can't pull anything out your ass to directly prove what I stated wasn't factual...:eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

I could care less whether you are impressed or not, the fact remains the same...:lol::lol:

The fact remains that Ethiopia is a shithole. It must also have one of the 6 fastest growing dung piles. :D

Few things sadder than a stupid racist...oh yeah, a stunningly stupid racist..
Why don't you just sit back at let the other rats with a fraction more intelligence do the posting??
Wait! I found a bigger shithole than Ethiopia! Reports have it in South Sudan that in a refugee camp, they had to sleep standing up because they were knee deep in feces infested water!
On the bright side, I guess the flies have somewhere to land on now. :D

The fact remains that Ethiopia is a shithole. It must also have one of the 6 fastest growing dung piles. :D

Why don't you just sit back at let the other rats with a fraction more intelligence do the posting??
Wait! I found a bigger shithole than Ethiopia! Reports have it in South Sudan that in a refugee camp, they had to sleep standing up because they were knee deep in feces infested water!

Bindi Irwin wrote an essay about overpopulation...seems Hillary and co didn't want to know;

Hillary Clinton tries to silence Bindi Irwin on population growth | News.com.au

Hillary Clinton tries to silence Bindi Irwin on population growth

PASSIONATE wildlife campaigner Bindi Irwin has gotten into a biff with one of the world's most powerful women.
The 14-year-old has stood her ground after an essay she was invited to write for US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's e-journal was drastically edited before it was to be published.

The young conservationist, daughter of the late "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin, was asked to write 800-1000 words on why she had chosen to devote her life's work to wildlife conservation.

The piece was supposed to be published in the December issue titled Go Wild Coming Together for Conservation as part of Secretary Clinton's endangered species initiative.

But after writing exactly 1000 words urging society to address overpopulation, the former first lady's department returned it for final approval with most of it edited out.

#####

Can't be mentioning 'overpopulation'...doesn't seem to suit the usual suspects' idea of how things should be.

Come on man, join date, Aug 2014= fake Black person.

I understand. Without whites you would still have Asian, Hispanics, Amerinds and a slew of others to envy and feed your inferiority complex. In a sense, whites are easily replaceable.

Its impressive you finally got it. Youre pretty much irrelevant.

No one is impressed by your pitiful statistic. Do you not have ANYTHING that will impress us?

The issue is as I factually stated it and which you could not refute, facts don't seek your approval, how typically stupid of you.

No, you tried to impress us. You waved that statistic around like it was some great accomplishment. It isn't great though, so again, do you have anything that will impress us?

False vissions of grandiose????...:lol: :lol: :lol:
Now, who are you that I would attempt to impress you???...how laughable :lol: :lol:

Again, you can't disprove the fact, why aren't I surprised.

Again, facts don't need your approval, how typically stupid of you, yet again.

Wait!!!...as usual you were too stupid to comprehend what you linked to!!!...:lol:.:lol:

South Sudan refugees residing in a UN camp are living in knee-deep, sewage-contaminated floodwater,

So floodwaters came in an mixed with a landfill, a latrine, a pool of waste water and contamination resulted in a refugee camp...my how unusual :lol::lol:

I think I have heard of this phenomena before...what's it called???

Oh yeah... E COLI CONTAMINATION....

So once again the stupid ass of the racists can't mentally piece together the puzzle that e coli contamination happens world wide...wait...get this... INCLUDING AMERICA!!!!!!!

The truth is, anytime there is a natural disaster there is the possibility of E.coli contamination of tap water. This is why you will always hear about boil water advisories from your local government after an earthquake, flood or hurricane. Even sometime as common as a water main break can cause contamination of drinking water and the need for tap water disinfection.
http://www.freedrinkingwater.com/water-contamination/e-coli-contamination-found-in-tap-water.htm

So they are standing in contaminated water...but you drink it..:lol: :lol:

:eusa_pray: :eusa_pray: please post some more stupid stuff...please :eusa_pray: :eusa_pray:

Last edited:

I judge everyone as individuals, still I sort of think that blacks are the bottom of the pile. I'm not obviously guided by political correctness. Btw, I am more than simply impressed by your acceptance.

I judge everyone as individuals, still I sort of think that blacks are the bottom of the pile. I'm not obviously guided by political correctness. Btw, I am more than simply impressed by your acceptance.

Asc says whites are irrelevant. Ok, here's a brain twister: if blacks all disappeared, what would whites miss in their lives? hmmm... ... ... ok, I have nothing. Anyone?

It doesnt matter if you are PC or not. You dont run anything important. I'm glad you understand that I accept the fact that white people are irrelevant.

False vissions of grandiose????...:lol: :lol: :lol:
Now, who are you that I would attempt to impress you???...how laughable :lol: :lol:

Again, you can't disprove the fact, why aren't I surprised.

Again, facts don't need your approval, how typically stupid of you, yet again.

Whoever said it wasn't true? I have no doubt that pathetic statistic is true. It should be embarrassing to you, but you are too stupid to understand the implications of that fact.

Asc says whites are irrelevant. Ok, here's a brain twister: if blacks all disappeared, what would whites miss in their lives? hmmm... ... ... ok, I have nothing. Anyone?

Heroes. People to look up to for starters. You would die from culture shock if Black people disappeared. Everyone would be pretty lame acting and you would have no one to steal great ideas from. However thats besides the point and not on topic. What in the world would I miss a white person for?

Last edited:

Heroes. People to look up to for starters. You would die from culture shock if Black people disappeared. Everyone would be pretty lame acting and you would have no one to steal great ideas from. However thats besides the point and not on topic. What in the world would I miss a white person for?

You'd be stuck at an invention stand still, well ok, you'd still have asians to invent stuff for you, but you probably already have all the tiny phone that you need.

You'd be stuck at an invention stand still, well ok, you'd still have asians to invent stuff for you, but you probably already have all the tiny phone that you need.

Lets pretend we would be stuck. So what? What else needs to be invented?

It doesnt matter if you are PC or not. You dont run anything important. I'm glad you understand that I accept the fact that white people are irrelevant.

if white people are irrelevant ten why are you always bitching about them?

if white people are irrelevant ten why are you always bitching about them?

Saying whites are irrelevant is not bitching. You are not needed. I say that without any malice at all.

Last edited:

Lets pretend we would be stuck. So what? What else needs to be invented?

:lmao:

How about a way to get blacks to wear condoms? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back