Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other Black people if they needed any welfare. However with all the whites gone everyone would be employed.

Because right now blacks can't compete with whites for jobs and need welfare? Thanks for the clarification. :D

You got it wrong but thanks for clarifying that you cant read.

So how are you going to get all those lazy nignags off of welfare and get them to actually work? Like say, all the white doctors disappear, who's going to take out all the bullets you guys catch?

Because right now blacks can't compete with whites for jobs and need welfare? Thanks for the clarification. :D

So how are you going to get all those lazy nignags off of welfare and get them to actually work? Like say, all the white doctors disappear, who's going to take out all the bullets you guys catch?

If they have jobs they will get off welfare themselves. If anyone catches any bullets there are plenty of Black doctors and nurses that can take them out. We were the first doctors so what makes you think it would be an issue?

If they have jobs they will get off welfare themselves. If anyone catches any bullets there are plenty of Black doctors and nurses that can take them out. We were the first doctors so what makes you think it would be an issue?

Just that I've been to hospitals quite a bit and have yet to see a black doctor. Ever. :D

Just that I've been to hospitals quite a bit and have yet to see a black doctor. Ever.

Then you haven't been looking. Of course since you were probably dragged in due to a meth overdose each time, you wouldn't have been in a condition to take notice of anything.

Just that I've been to hospitals quite a bit and have yet to see a black doctor. Ever. :D

From what I hear crack or meth will do that to you every time. If you stay off meth and crack you wont hallucinate. Then you will be able to see all the Black doctors and nurses when you go to emergency due to OD.

From what I hear crack or meth will do that to you every time. If you stay off meth and crack you wont hallucinate. Then you will be able to see all the Black doctors and nurses when you go to emergency due to OD.

Ok, I just don't live in those kinds of areas, I'm sure there are a few coloureds grabbing bullets with pliers. But you'd be shorthanded for sure.
And you'd have no white chicks to bang!:eek:

Ok, I just don't live in those kinds of areas, I'm sure there are a few coloureds grabbing bullets with pliers. But you'd be shorthanded for sure.

They have Black doctors for trailer park dwellers too. No we wouldnt be shorthanded. You are too illiterate to know that though.

I'm married now so banging white chicks is a thing of the past. That wont help you get one though. :lol:

Yes - you obviouslly are out of touch - for starters nobody has used the term "coloureds" to describe black people in a few decades , and when they do they spell it without the u.

You've never seen a Black Doctor ? You probably did - and mistook them for a bed pan changer - that's about the way your backwards reactionary stereotyping racist mind seems to work.

Yes - you obviouslly are out of touch - for starters nobody has used the term "coloureds" to describe black people in a few decades , and when they do they spell it without the u.

You've never seen a Black Doctor ? You probably did - and mistook them for a bed pan changer - that's about the way your backwards reactionary stereotyping racist mind seems to work.

Now those I've seen!!! Mopping the floor too. :D

Blacks without whites would revert to their natural baseline of primitive living, as observed in Africa. This may or may not be "better off", but whites, I can guarantee you, would not say, "Man, I really miss those black people."

Speaking of which:

Mob Destroys Ebola Center In Liberia Two Days After It Opens

A mob descended on the center at around 5:30 p.m., chanting, “No Ebola in West Point! No Ebola in West Point!” They stormed the front gate and pushed into the holding center. They stole the few gloves someone had donated this morning, and the chlorine sprayers used to disinfect the bodies of those who die here, all the while hollering that Ebola is a hoax.

They ransacked the protective suits, the goggles, the masks. They destroyed part of Tarplah’s car as he was fleeing the crowd.

Jemimah Kargbo, a health care worker at a clinic next door, said they took mattresses and bedding, utensils and plastic chairs.

“Everybody left with their own thing,” she said. “What are they carrying to their homes? They are carrying their deaths.”

She said the police showed up but the crowd intimidated them.

“The police were there but they couldn’t contain them. They started threatening the police, so the police just looked at them,” she said.

And then mob left with all of the patients.​

Just that I've been to hospitals quite a bit and have yet to see a black doctor. Ever.

Then you haven't been looking. Of course since you were probably dragged in due to a meth overdose each time, you wouldn't have been in a condition to take notice of anything.
Oh look, it's the poo dripping internet bully coming to not add anything to the discussion again. Hey diaper man, do you ever reply on point? Ever? :lol:
And sorry poo man, I've never seen a black doctor ever. Maybe it's because I don't live next to you in the inner city jungle with all the other feral poo sniffers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back