Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just that I've been to hospitals quite a bit and have yet to see a black doctor. Ever. :D

Count yourself lucky. A black doctor almost certainly got his position because of affirmative action.

The only time I see a black doctor is on television programs and Hollywood movies. Those present an unrealistically benign image of blacks.

I've never seen a black doctor ever.

You said that already and it has been addressed already. Come on, say something stupid that's at least new.

LOL guess he never heard of neurosurgeon Ben Carson. he was the first ever to seperate siamese twins joined
at the head. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I think theres a few around here who need to get sewn back together

seriously, race has nothing to do with anyone becoming a good doctor. only dedication.

but to the question. would blacks be better off without whites? damn, thats to philisophical for me. Id have to
go back to that christmas special they show evry year. Its A Wonderful Life. you never really know who you
miss or need until their gone. only then do you really know the answer

but to the question. would blacks be better off without whites? damn, thats to philisophical for me. Id have to
go back to that christmas special they show evry year. Its A Wonderful Life. you never really know who you
miss or need until their gone. only then do you really know the answer

movies aren't real, you know...

Imagine how clean and safe the cities would be.
Imagine how good the schools would be.
Imagine how empty the prisons would be.
Imagine all the victims of negro crime who would still be alive.

seriously, race has nothing to do with anyone becoming a good doctor. only dedication.

The problem here is something called Affirmative Action Stigma. It's real and it's widely applied. The public knows full well that unqualified blacks are given preferences and have their hands held in medical school. So when a new patient has only one piece of evidence before him when he meets the new doctor, that the doctor is black, they'd be wise to find a new doctor.

This stigma does a lot of harm to the few capable physicians who actually earned their way into medical school in fair competition. They get unfairly tarnished as being incompetents. The stigma also works to protect the public by sending patients to physicians who earned their credentials fairly.

The problem here is something called Affirmative Action Stigma. It's real and it's widely applied. The public knows full well that unqualified blacks are given preferences and have their hands held in medical school. So when a new patient has only one piece of evidence before him when he meets the new doctor, that the doctor is black, they'd be wise to find a new doctor.

This stigma does a lot of harm to the few capable physicians who actually earned their way into medical school in fair competition. They get unfairly tarnished as being incompetents. The stigma also works to protect the public by sending patients to physicians who earned their credentials fairly.

Racism in action. Carry on, let the world see your racist ass in action.

None of that falls under the definition of "racism", Stat. You can attempt to prove otherwise, but anyone reading will know that you can't/won't.

You said that already and it has been addressed already. Come on, say something stupid that's at least new.

LOL guess he never heard of neurosurgeon Ben Carson. he was the first ever to seperate siamese twins joined
at the head. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I think theres a few around here who need to get sewn back together
You fucking nignags can't read, I never said there weren't any black doctors, just that I've never met one or been treated by one... Luckily. :D

You fucking nignags can't read, I never said there weren't any black doctors, just that I've never met one or been treated by one... Luckily. :D

Racism on display - and you are prolly too fucking stupid to even realize it.

Delish.

You never know: maybe one day you will be lying in a gutter, dying, and black doctor may be coming your way. Were such a scenario to happen, you had better pray to G-d that he is not a racist like you. Cuz if he is, he may just walk right past you.

Racism on display - and you are prolly too fucking stupid to even realize it.

Delish.

You never know: maybe one day you will be lying in a gutter, dying, and black doctor may be coming your way. Were such a scenario to happen, you had better pray to G-d that he is not a racist like you. Cuz if he is, he may just walk right past you.
I'll pray that he wasn't too favoured by affirmative action. :D

Saying you've never met a Black doctor isn't "racist", Stat. Much the same as saying you've never met a homosexual isn't 'homophobic'.

No. He just said he had also never been treated by a black doctor - and then he included the word "luckily".

That is racist.

He is saying that black doctors are inferior to white doctors, which is, of course, bullshit.

Saying you've never met a Black doctor isn't "racist", Stat. Much the same as saying you've never met a homosexual isn't 'homophobic'.

No. He just said he had also never been treated by a black doctor - and then he included the word "luckily".

That is racist.

He is saying that black doctors are inferior to white doctors, which is, of course, bullshit.
Because as we all know, the life expectancy in Africa is so much higher than anywhere else. :lol:

That is racist.

BillyP never said, or implied, that he considered himself 'lucky' not to have been treated by a Black doctor because he thought the doctor was incompetent based on the colour of his skin. You jumped to a conclusion based on your own prejudices. He could consider himself lucky that he hasn't been treated by a Black doctor because he believes that Blacks - regardless of their profession - are more likely to be carrying an infectious disease; or are more likely to steal from him. It was you, based, I suspect, on your own prejudices, that concluded it was because he believed a Black doctor can't perform to the same standard as a White doctor because of his race. That, Stat, is racism.

Look at the racists of a feather flocking together.

They can all go flock themselves as far as I'm concerned.

You calling Stat a racist with your broad brush, Unk? I'd certainly agree if you are, seeing as the post I last quoted him on firmly met the criteria of racism.

Racism in action. Carry on, let the world see your racist ass in action.

You denying the reality of AA?

Why is it be racism if it's basically true? AA was designed specifically to help blacks, to "level the playing field" focusing in particular on education and jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back