Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just glanced at this thread and was surprised to get the feeling that it was quite racist.

Living in the world without the other race is like trying to live in a world without other personalities. We all have to learn to live in a world with people who are a little different than we are and see from their perspective. We have to get along with all types of people not just the same as we are. We aren't that egotistical.

Certainly we are mature enough to see different point of view and empathize with others different from us, just as we can let our guard down long enough to find commonalities between you and I.

Surely we can do that, can't we?

Unfortunately, this thread and threads like them prove that racism is still as alive and vibrant as it has always been. What's even more revealing is the fact that racism isn't just attributable to white folks as the mainstream media would have the world believe. Some of the blacks who've been posting here have proven that they are just as racist (if not more so) than the most racist whites.

It would also seem that no amount of public education; political laws & statutes; social engineering; and influential talking points will ever change the fact that racism exists, always has, and likely always will.

Allow me to translate this post:

If a black person dares to disagree with a white person or respond in-kind (not know there place)...they are racist.

Funny how you peeps condemn what you consider black racists but remain silent about the the idiot white racists that help to define this community.

Oh, I remain silent do I? :eek::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Unfortunately, this thread and threads like them prove that racism is still as alive and vibrant as it has always been. What's even more revealing is the fact that racism isn't just attributable to white folks as the mainstream media would have the world believe. Some of the blacks who've been posting here have proven that they are just as racist (if not more so) than the most racist whites.

It would also seem that no amount of public education; political laws & statutes; social engineering; and influential talking points will ever change the fact that racism exists, always has, and likely always will.

If a black person dares to disagree with a white person or respond in-kind (not know there place)...they are racist.

Funny how you peeps condemn what you consider black racists but remain silent about the the idiot white racists that help to define this community.

Oh, I remain silent do I? :eek::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Yes, you speak out! Then again, I was replying to someone else's post, now wasn't I. Hell, haven't I even defended you in the open forums?

I just glanced at this thread and was surprised to get the feeling that it was quite racist.

Living in the world without the other race is like trying to live in a world without other personalities. We all have to learn to live in a world with people who are a little different than we are and see from their perspective. We have to get along with all types of people not just the same as we are. We aren't that egotistical.

Certainly we are mature enough to see different point of view and empathize with others different from us, just as we can let our guard down long enough to find commonalities between you and I.

Surely we can do that, can't we?

if you don't like it here I'm certain you will fit in here

http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/forum.php

because I knew right off that Asslips was lying, as is usual

In your dreams retard.

After Rome's Fall: The Dark Ages - National Ancient History | Examiner.com

The Moors in Spain - How we almost lost our scientific roots

The knowledge accumulated by the Greek, Roman and Egyptian civilizations was pretty much unknown to the primitive peoples of medieval Europe. What little knowledge was left was mostly because of the monks of the early church laboring in their scriptoria. Much of their output was limited to Holy Scripture and other Christian works.

This all began to change when in 1085 AD the Spanish city of Toledo was reconquered by Christian crusaders. During the next hundred and fifty years, much of the accumulated Arab knowledge was translated making it available to the rest of western Europe.

Ironically, a lot of this knowledge could have been available much earlier since in Toledo, Christians continued to thrive even under Muslim occupation and were in fact actively studying the Arab works. Elsewhere, another large body of Arab and Greek work became known via Sicily which fell to the Christians in 1091 AD. Much of Aristotle's work in biology as well as the Arab knowledge of alchemy arrived in Europe via this route.

you keep forgetting that the Greek, Roman and Egyptian civilizations were white people. Aristotle was white. The Arabs were white.

and how in hell did the Europeans build those cathedrals and castles? The black Africans sure as hell didn't do it.

IOW the Dark Ages were not all that dark. Poor scholarship on the part of your weak references.

Egyptians were never white. Never have been and never will. There is a reason all the Greek philosophers, historians, and scholars only became famous after going to Egypt. The Egyptians schooled the Greeks who schooled the Romans. After Rome fell Europe fell with them and the Moors brought education back to the continent. Even the royalty was illiterate. The only people that knew anything was the church.

Last edited:
Nignags in Africa are so fucked up that the Chinese had to come in and show them how to grow food.
And if the nignags in Africa showed us how to build a civilization, why aren't we starving and living in mud huts? :dunno:

What the fuck is a "nignag?"

Are you trying to call them *******, but don't have the guts?

A pussy racist, go figure. :lmao: Pathetic, but he fits in well. I bet he is a teaper of German ancestry.

Purely a term of endearment. :D

Speaking of Ethiopia, here's your commute to work... :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203666721061359

Well to the simple minded and stupid, such as yourself, it seems daunting and chaotic.

To the folk with normal and above intelligent we can look at the video and see that it has been sped up 3 to 4 times the normal speed, if it were played at the normal speed, you may see the same actions that you see in America at a four way stop or when a traffic light at a large intersection isn't working.

What baffles you, usually doesn't baffle normal people...

What the fuck is a "nignag?"

Are you trying to call them *******, but don't have the guts?

A pussy racist, go figure. :lmao: Pathetic, but he fits in well. I bet he is a teaper of German ancestry.

Purely a term of endearment. :D

I'm sure there are some places in Compton that you would be thoroughly endeared, and highly recommend that you refer to the residents as "nignag," in person of course, so they can show you just how endeared you are... :thup:

do you mean his response to Asslicker's comment that white people fucked up Africa, which was another blatant lie?

They did fuck up Africa. Massively.

why don't you a nutzlikker go over there and build a great black empire without the interference of them white devils?

trust me, we will not interfere

Of course, you wouldn't interfere. You are insignificant and couldn't profit from the natural resources Africa has to offer. Pussy.

do you mean his response to Asslicker's comment that white people fucked up Africa, which was another blatant lie?

why don't you a nutzlikker go over there and build a great black empire without the interference of them white devils?

I know you want me to leave so you can actually compete and get off welfare. Why dont you stop worrying about what I do? Trash like you couldn't interfere if you tried.

Last edited:

I know you want me to leave so you can actually compete and get off welfare. Why dont you stop worrying about what I do? Trash like you couldn't interfere if you tried.
Anyways, the Chinese are in charge of Africa now. Not our problem anymore. :D

Actually, Emperor Bokassa built the Central African Empire. Doubtless a great African achievement.:D

Central African Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back