Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just glanced at this thread and was surprised to get the feeling that it was quite racist.

Living in the world without the other race is like trying to live in a world without other personalities. We all have to learn to live in a world with people who are a little different than we are and see from their perspective. We have to get along with all types of people not just the same as we are. We aren't that egotistical.

Certainly we are mature enough to see different point of view and empathize with others different from us, just as we can let our guard down long enough to find commonalities between you and I.

Surely we can do that, can't we?

The premise is quite racist but does pose a great question. There are other "races" in the world besides Blacks and whites. I get along with all the other races with little to no problems. Would Black people be better off without whites? We were doing great before whites came along so the answer to me is easy. Its a resounding yes. That is not racist to me its just reality. I can see different viewpoints but I have to laugh at the puerile presumption that somehow Blacks cant survive without white people. I think white racists in particular are dangerously naive when it comes to the importance of the white race as seen by other cultures. Its like a child asking could the parent survive without the child being around. That rashness and stupidity is looked at with bemusement by people of other races.

If blacks were so smart, why did they let whites abuse them like you say they did? Why did black slavers sell their brothers to white traders, why did blacks allow whites to colonize large parts of Africa? Why is most of Africa backwards and violent? Why is your African American culture mostly about killing each other, robbing people, selling drugs, pimps and ho's, welfare queens, babie daddys ect ect. You are full of shit.

Have a nice day bro :lol:

Last edited:
You finally found a use for white guys. I agree. I look at those white guys panhandling down at Walmart or turning red in the face at me paying cash for anything I want and thank my lucky stars.

In other words, you agree that blacks are worse off than whites. :clap2:

And you have to pay cash, you got turned down for a credit card. :lol:

Those are your words due to poor reading comprehension.

You can tell low intelligence poor whites from their financial acumen. They think having credit cards are a status symbol. :lol:

Let me educate you poor white guy. You should always pay cash. People take a discount when you wave cash in their face. Something psychological about it. Every heard of an all cash deal in real estate?

You should only use credit cards for emergencies, to build more credit, and investments.

You use a credit card to avoid carrying a lot of cash. And if you have half a brain you pay it off every month to avoid interest.

Then you have fools like this.....

http://images.dmotivated.com/posters/2012/01/535c60cfd6270c8.jpg

Only a dumb ass walks around with large sums of cash.

Plus Asc says he's going to Africa in 2 years, so I guess mud hut hotels don't take credit cards. :lol:

People in the UK had a pretty damn good culture but you imply that it was boring until they imported Caribbean blacks and Pakistani Muslims. You know, from where I stand English culture gave a lot to the world. Pakistani culture, um, not so much.

Jane, you ignorant slut. India didn't come to the UK, the UK went to India. Made it part of the UK, in fact. Idiotic racists like you never seem to know what the hell you're talking about.

You can tell low intelligence poor whites from their financial acumen. They think having credit cards are a status symbol. :lol:

Let me educate you poor white guy. You should always pay cash. People take a discount when you wave cash in their face. Something psychological about it. Every heard of an all cash deal in real estate?

You should only use credit cards for emergencies, to build more credit, and investments.
But you did agree that blacks are worse off than whites.

As for the CC, if it makes you feel better about being turned down to say that, ok, i know you like to pretend. :D

There are Blacks worse off than whites. Personally more whites are worse off than me. People like you are worse off than even they are.

I've never been turned down for a credit card. I just happen to be smart enough to use them correctly while you think its a status symbol. Thats why you are worse off than I am. You are financially illiterate.

You use a credit card to avoid carrying a lot of cash. And if you have half a brain you pay it off every month to avoid interest.

Another financial illiterate. You use a debit card to avoid carrying lots of cash. You do realize a credit card is not your money right? :lol:

However back to the topic. What would make you think Black people would be worse off if white people were not here? You cant point out one necessity you fulfill that a Black person couldn't do.

Last edited:

Another financial illiterate. You use a debit card to avoid carrying lots of cash. You do realize a credit card is not your money right? :lol:

However back to the topic. What would make you think Black people would be worse off if white people were not here? You cant point out one necessity you fulfill that a Black person couldn't do.

Who the hell keeps large sums of money in their debit card account?
And you do realize that you dont pay interest when you pay the card off every month right?

Only fools walk around with large sums of money.
Ask Ed......Report: Ed Reed has $50,000 cash stolen from his car | ProFootballTalk

And you do realize that you dont pay interest when you pay the card off every month right?

Ask Ed......Report: Ed Reed has $50,000 cash stolen from his car | ProFootballTalk

People with large sums of money in the bank?

Yes I know that but you do pay fees and most people carry a balance. Why do you think most people are having so much trouble with credit card debt? Are you really this stupid?

http://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/credit-card-data/average-credit-card-debt-household/

The average US household credit card debt stands at $15,191, the result of a small number of deeply indebted households forcing up the numbers. Based on an analysis of Federal Reserve statistics and other government data, the average household owes $7,087 on their cards; looking only at indebted households, the average outstanding balance rises to $15,191. Here are statistics, trends, studies and methodology behind the average U.S. household debt.

Last edited:

Yes I know that but you do pay fees and most people carry a balance. Why do you think most people are having so much trouble with credit card debt? Are you really this stupid?

American Household Credit Card Debt Statistics: 2014

The average US household credit card debt stands at $15,191, the result of a small number of deeply indebted households forcing up the numbers. Based on an analysis of Federal Reserve statistics and other government data, the average household owes $7,087 on their cards; looking only at indebted households, the average outstanding balance rises to $15,191. Here are statistics, trends, studies and methodology behind the average U.S. household debt.

So you're telling me you no self control?
Credit card debt...:lol: Only fools have that.

American Household Credit Card Debt Statistics: 2014

So you're telling me you no self control?
Credit card debt...:lol: Only fools have that.

Where did you get that idea?

You are probably the biggest fool. You idolize credit cards. :lol:

Back to the OP. Africans developed one of most influential civilizations known to mankind. The most obvious testament to that is the still standing examples of architecture from the multi-genius Imhotep and Pharaoh Khufu. The Great Pyramids. Any Black people reading this or, intelligent people in general, make a visit to Egypt and check out the Abu Simbel temples in the Valley of the Kings. You will have no doubt Kemet/Egypt was a Black African civilization at inception up to the time the Hyskos invaded.

Ipet-Isut Temple
Ipet-IsutKarnaksinglestonese.jpg

Last edited:
Back to the OP. Africans developed one of most influential civilizations known to mankind. The most obvious testament to that is the still standing examples of architecture from the multi-genius Imhotep and Pharaoh Khufu. The Great Pyramids. Any Black people reading this or, intelligent people in general, make a visit to Egypt and check out the Abu Simbel temples in the Valley of the Kings. You will have no doubt Kemet/Egypt was a Black African civilization at inception up to the time the Hyskos invaded.

Ipet-Isut Temple
Ipet-IsutKarnaksinglestonese.jpg

He's got a head like a hollowed out gourd. Are the big ear to hold onto it with when you haul water?

No, I said without white people, black people wouldn't have anything to compare themselves to so they can find out how bad off they are. Get it now? :D

No, I said without white people, black people wouldn't have anything to compare themselves to so they can find out how bad off they are. Get it now? :D

Doesnt matter what you said. You didnt start the OP. Got it now? :lol:

Doesnt matter what you said. You didnt start the OP. Got it now? :lol:

Just as long as you agree with me, it's all good. :D

Lots of ancient white historians knew the deal. Black people were never in need of white people.

Stephanus of Byzantium (circa 700 AD) wrote, "Ethiopia was the first established country on earth; and the Ethiopians were the first to set up the worship of the gods and to establish laws."

Lots of ancient white historians knew the deal. Black people were never in need of white people.

Stephanus of Byzantium (circa 700 AD) wrote, "Ethiopia was the first established country on earth; and the Ethiopians were the first to set up the worship of the gods and to establish laws."

If Ethiopia was first, why is it such a shithole now. They had a head start even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back