Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Without whites blacks wouldn't be able to tell how bad off they are.

You finally found a use for white guys. I agree. I look at those white guys panhandling down at Walmart or turning red in the face at me paying cash for anything I want and thank my lucky stars.

They'd be even madder if they knew you were paid with taxpayer funds to corrupt young minds with racism.

Hey, there was some news about some of your fellow hate whitey teachers;

{Crozier and others were dismayed to learn the person hired to teach the school's three cultural studies classes is white. District officials initially considered hiring a teacher of color, she said, but ultimately hired Peter Beck, a former teacher at Hoover High School.

"We're just saying what the community wants. We didn't fight for a white male or female teacher to educate our babies," Crozier said. "We still are at these racial fault lines, and we want someone who will be able to think critically about those racial fault lines and how do we help heal, to restore the problems that have existed."

Read more here: http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/07/28/4044162/southwest-fresno-leaders-criticize.html#storylink=cpy}

Racist fucking ****.

You finally found a use for white guys. I agree. I look at those white guys panhandling down at Walmart or turning red in the face at me paying cash for anything I want and thank my lucky stars.

They'd be even madder if they knew you were paid with taxpayer funds to corrupt young minds with racism.

Hey, there was some news about some of your fellow hate whitey teachers;

{Crozier and others were dismayed to learn the person hired to teach the school's three cultural studies classes is white. District officials initially considered hiring a teacher of color, she said, but ultimately hired Peter Beck, a former teacher at Hoover High School.

"We're just saying what the community wants. We didn't fight for a white male or female teacher to educate our babies," Crozier said. "We still are at these racial fault lines, and we want someone who will be able to think critically about those racial fault lines and how do we help heal, to restore the problems that have existed."

Read more here: http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/07/28/4044162/southwest-fresno-leaders-criticize.html#storylink=cpy}

Racist fucking ****.

I dont get the source of your emotional tempest? They are tax payers. If they want someone of color teaching subjects about people of color, why are you whining so strenuously about this? This is what I am talking about. You white boys crack me up. :lol:

In other words, you agree that blacks are worse off than whites. :clap2:

And you have to pay cash, you got turned down for a credit card. :lol:

I just glanced at this thread and was surprised to get the feeling that it was quite racist.

Living in the world without the other race is like trying to live in a world without other personalities. We all have to learn to live in a world with people who are a little different than we are and see from their perspective. We have to get along with all types of people not just the same as we are. We aren't that egotistical.

Certainly we are mature enough to see different point of view and empathize with others different from us, just as we can let our guard down long enough to find commonalities between you and I.

Surely we can do that, can't we?

I just glanced at this thread and was surprised to get the feeling that it was quite racist.

Living in the world without the other race is like trying to live in a world without other personalities. We all have to learn to live in a world with people who are a little different than we are and see from their perspective. We have to get along with all types of people not just the same as we are. We aren't that egotistical.

Certainly we are mature enough to see different point of view and empathize with others different from us, just as we can let our guard down long enough to find commonalities between you and I.

Unfortunately, this thread and threads like them prove that racism is still as alive and vibrant as it has always been. What's even more revealing is the fact that racism isn't just attributable to white folks as the mainstream media would have the world believe. Some of the blacks who've been posting here have proven that they are just as racist (if not more so) than the most racist whites.

It would also seem that no amount of public education; political laws & statutes; social engineering; and influential talking points will ever change the fact that racism exists, always has, and likely always will.

I don't understand what you find so appealing about forcing, or more kindly, encouraging, people to do what they see as suboptimal.

People in the UK had a pretty damn good culture but you imply that it was boring until they imported Caribbean blacks and Pakistani Muslims. You know, from where I stand English culture gave a lot to the world. Pakistani culture, um, not so much.

White flight exists for a reason. If living amongst a lot of blacks produced a higher quality of life for white people, then white people would be doing so. Is that what we see?

People do what makes their lives better, so why are you trying to convince them to do things which make their lives worse off?

I don't understand what you find so appealing about forcing, or more kindly, encouraging, people to do what they see as suboptimal.

People in the UK had a pretty damn good culture but you imply that it was boring until they imported Caribbean blacks and Pakistani Muslims. You know, from where I stand English culture gave a lot to the world. Pakistani culture, um, not so much.

White flight exists for a reason. If living amongst a lot of blacks produced a higher quality of life for white people, then white people would be doing so. Is that what we see?

People do what makes their lives better, so why are you trying to convince them to do things which make their lives worse off?

Perhaps you are missing my point. I am not saying living next to people that do not share your values, just accepting them. I can live next to minorities, foreigners as long as they share my value system and they share my esthetic sense, i.e., they can afford the same type of house and live under the same residential restrictions I live by.

Those are your words due to poor reading comprehension.

You can tell low intelligence poor whites from their financial acumen. They think having credit cards are a status symbol. :lol:

Let me educate you poor white guy. You should always pay cash. People take a discount when you wave cash in their face. Something psychological about it. Every heard of an all cash deal in real estate?

You should only use credit cards for emergencies, to build more credit, and investments.

Perhaps you are missing my point. I am not saying living next to people that do not share your values, just accepting them. I can live next to minorities, foreigners as long as they share my value system and they share my esthetic sense, i.e., they can afford the same type of house and live under the same residential restrictions I live by.

I'm still not seeing how this is advantageous. If you're not inclined to accept and you have to force yourself to go through the pantomime how is your life improved compared to the alternative of not accepting and being true to your feelings? How is living a lie better than living the truth?

Let me get into specifics. The US has millions of data points that we can examine. Neighborhoods in all of our cities which have experienced integration and subsequent white flight. What happened in all of these neighborhoods?

You make the claim that the new neighbor can afford the same house and they live by the same restrictions in the neighborhood. Indeed they do. Why then do so many neighborhoods which used to be majority white degrade in quality when they become majority black? What the heck is happening? Your conditions are being met. The black people who are moving in can certainly afford to buy the house, that's obvious. Where there was little crime when the neighborhood was white and there was a high level of civic engagement and the neighborhood was pleasant, when the neighborhood becomes majority black, crime increases, civic engagement declines, and the pleasantness of the neighborhood declines. None of that should be happening by your criteria. The people moving in can obviously afford to buy the house.

The premise is quite racist but does pose a great question. There are other "races" in the world besides Blacks and whites. I get along with all the other races with little to no problems. Would Black people be better off without whites? We were doing great before whites came along so the answer to me is easy. Its a resounding yes. That is not racist to me its just reality. I can see different viewpoints but I have to laugh at the puerile presumption that somehow Blacks cant survive without white people. I think white racists in particular are dangerously naive when it comes to the importance of the white race as seen by other cultures. Its like a child asking could the parent survive without the child being around. That rashness and stupidity is looked at with bemusement by people of other races.

Yes. Why wouldnt Blacks be better off if all the whites left? We existed for many millennia before whites appeared as a genetic mutation.

No for you whites that have self esteem issues. They would have no one to blame for your failures.

What makes you think whites are a genetic mutation?

Stuff like this.

European Gene for Light Skin Evolved Much Later Than Thought

An ancient European hunter-gatherer man had dark skin and blue eyes, a new genetic analysis has revealed.

The analysis of the man, who lived in modern-day Spain only about 7,000 years ago, shows light-skin genes in Europeans evolved much more recently than previously thought.

At some point everyone is a genetic mutation. White people just happen to be the latest.

Yes. Why wouldnt Blacks be better off if all the whites left? We existed for many millennia before whites appeared as a genetic mutation.

No for you whites that have self esteem issues. They would have no one to blame for your failures.

Honest question. Do you believe that if you and all American blacks moved to Africa and the whites in Africa moved back to the nations of their origin that you could turn Africa into a first-world superpower or metropolis?

If yes, what steps would you take to accomplish such a grand goal? (Without any help from non-black nations)

P.S. When the whites left Africa they would be required to take all of their inventions and products with them and they would have to destroy all of their factories and farms.

LOL, now you change the premise. So, if everyone goes back to their country of origin...if a Brit invented boxes, would Germany have to destroy all of the boxes and box factories in their country?

:lmao: Honest question...BS.

Let's see! Mercedes F1 engines and cars are made in English as are the Porsche race engines. They didn't do much until john Wyer (not sure of spelling) took over the Porsche team when they were sponsored by Gulf. When he ran the GT40 team he had a total of five cars when he went to Porsche they already had 4 times that number and more were on the way.

Thinking about racism something became apparent. Have you ever heard a racist refer to President Obama as being White? I'm sure that many conservatives would like to send half of him to Africa.

Now we hit the problem. Where is the origin of Europeans? I guess that a lot of the Tea Party would like living in Iraq or Iran as they can not accept the fact that humans existed before 3500 bc.

Those are your words due to poor reading comprehension.

You can tell low intelligence poor whites from their financial acumen. They think having credit cards are a status symbol. :lol:

Let me educate you poor white guy. You should always pay cash. People take a discount when you wave cash in their face. Something psychological about it. Every heard of an all cash deal in real estate?

You should only use credit cards for emergencies, to build more credit, and investments.
But you did agree that blacks are worse off than whites.

As for the CC, if it makes you feel better about being turned down to say that, ok, i know you like to pretend. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back