Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

You stupidly failed to read the article you cited...

{nstead, "what seems likely, then, is that the dietary changes accompanying the so-called Neolithic revolution, or the transition from food collection to food production, might have caused, or contributed to cause, this change," Barbujani said.

In the food-production theory, the cereal-rich diet of Neolithic farmers lacked vitamin D, so Europeans rapidly lost their dark-skin pigmentation only once they switched to agriculture, because it was only at that point that they had to synthesize vitamin D from the sun more readily.}

Ergo, the dark skin of Aborigines has NOTHING to do with relationship to Africa..

Sucks that you took all those "hate whitey" courses and never learned anything factual in school...

You stupidly failed to read the article you cited...

{nstead, "what seems likely, then, is that the dietary changes accompanying the so-called Neolithic revolution, or the transition from food collection to food production, might have caused, or contributed to cause, this change," Barbujani said.

In the food-production theory, the cereal-rich diet of Neolithic farmers lacked vitamin D, so Europeans rapidly lost their dark-skin pigmentation only once they switched to agriculture, because it was only at that point that they had to synthesize vitamin D from the sun more readily.}

Ergo, the dark skin of Aborigines has NOTHING to do with relationship to Africa..

Sucks that you took all those "hate whitey" courses and never learned anything factual in school...

I read the article. I was pointing out to you everyone was dark skinned up until recently.

Its not just the skin. Its the body type and physical features that are Black African. A white guy with a dark tan just looks like a white guy with a tan. These people look African.

justice_for_leading_black_artist_image1.jpg

Are you saying this is a white guy with a tan? :lol:

Probably not.

That particular hypothesis has run into considerable difficulty as of late.

"Out of Africa" Theory Called Into Question By Originator - Slashdot

Retarded rednecks in the Ozarks question it. No one has disproven the DNA evidence so far.

Holy fuck but you're stupid - read the article, moron.

I dont read articles from random non scientific websites. They are not credible at all.

Here is another white guy with a tan. :lol:

abor4.jpg

No moron, he is an Asian guy who has adapted to his environment.

What you racists can't grasp is that skin color and other attributes adapt to the environment - just as a dogs coat gets thicker in colder climates.

He is not Asian dummy. Not all of them or white people would look African. These people have maintained their original Black, out of Africa look. You dont. Thats the difference.

Here is another white guy with a tan. :lol:

abor4.jpg

What you racists can't grasp is that skin color and other attributes adapt to the environment - just as a dogs coat gets thicker in colder climates.

He is not Asian dummy. Not all of them or white people would look African. These people have maintained their original Black, out of Africa look. You dont. Thats the difference.

ROFL

Whatever you say, sparky.

ROFL

Whatever you say, sparky.

Glad you understand finally dummy. :lol:

Personally I don't give a shit where the human race originated.

You have to understand Asslips, he thinks that he can acquire accomplishment by having skin tones that are similar to those who have accomplished.

Asslips subscribes to the most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

With apologies to Ayn Rand.

Personally I don't give a shit where the human race originated.

You have to understand Asslips, he thinks that he can acquire accomplishment by having skin tones that are similar to those who have accomplished.

Asslips subscribes to the most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

With apologies to Ayn Rand.

Says the guy that wants everyone to think Black Africans are not Black Africans because they live somewhere else. You have tried your best to pretend you define what is Black African. Sorry white guy. That holds no water with anyone but you white guys. :lol:

Says the guy that wants everyone to think Black Africans are not Black Africans because they live somewhere else. You have tried your best to pretend you define what is Black African. Sorry white guy. That holds no water with anyone but you white guys. :lol:

I want people to recognize that ignorance is not knowledge. Ignorance propagated based on a racist agenda is not noble, but merely ignorant.

You promote ignorance through your racism.

I want people to recognize that ignorance is not knowledge. Ignorance propagated based on a racist agenda is not noble, but merely ignorant.

You promote ignorance through your racism.

If you want people to recognize ignorance is not knowledge stop trying to pass off your ignorance as knowledge. Problem solved.

Sorry, few Whites live as I live...
Don't be jealous.

Ah, so you are yet another FABULOUSLY WEALTHY internet troll?

It is amazing just how many Lear Jets are owned by anonymous message board posters... :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I have never stated that I was wealthy, so is your foot stuck in your mouth or your head up your ass???

Then what do you mean by "Sorry, few Whites live as I live...
Don't be jealous." ?:eusa_hand:

Ah, so you are yet another FABULOUSLY WEALTHY internet troll?

It is amazing just how many Lear Jets are owned by anonymous message board posters... :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I have never stated that I was wealthy, so is your foot stuck in your mouth or your head up your ass???

Then what do you mean by "Sorry, few Whites live as I live...
Don't be jealous." ?:eusa_hand:

Next time you want an answer to a question, simply ask.
The attempt at assholeology doesn't cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back