Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
blog+box+of+rocks.jpg

Mary Thumb and her 4 daughters

None of the Mary's I know had any daughters. BTW who is Mary Thumb?

Must be a white guy colloquialism. Never heard of it.

Thats what all the upset white guys say. Do you think anyone believes you?

Sure, everyone, including you. :D

I know different. You turn bright red then pink with rage.....but you dont dare say anything. :lol:

Naw, you just pretend I do, like you pretend everything else, it's your hobby, living in a fantasy world where blacks are the superior race to all the others. As for the chicks, It's like the old saying: once turned black, don't want 'me back! :D

Sure, everyone, including you. :D

I know different. You turn bright red then pink with rage.....but you dont dare say anything. :lol:

Naw, you just pretend I do, like you pretend everything else, it's your hobby, living in a fantasy world where blacks are the superior race to all the others. As for the chicks, It's like the old saying: once turned black, don't want 'me back! :D

Must be hard satisfying them when they do come back. I know its a defense mechanism. :lol:

Yes. Why wouldnt Blacks be better off if all the whites left? We existed for many millennia before whites appeared as a genetic mutation.

No for you whites that have self esteem issues. They would have no one to blame for your failures.

whites are a genetic mutation?

fuck off racist

Yes. Why wouldnt Blacks be better off if all the whites left? We existed for many millennia before whites appeared as a genetic mutation.

No for you whites that have self esteem issues. They would have no one to blame for your failures.

fuck off racist

How convenient that you label him a racist and ignore 39 pages of racist vitriol from the white posters...:eusa_whistle:.:eusa_whistle:

fuck off racist

Everyone is a genetic mutation. I'm sorry science angers you. :lol:

fuck off racist

Actually, he's correct in a way. All racial groups on the planet, except for those who originate from sub-Saharan Africa, are hybrids of homo sapiens and Neanderthals. Blacks are the only true, unadulterated, homo sapiens.

So all that bullshit about us all being the same under the skin is just that, bullshit.

Ah, THAT explains why Africa is the technological, educational, cultural, and economic envy of the world!

You've got it all figured out, Asslips.

fuck off racist

Actually, he's correct in a way. All racial groups on the planet, except for those who originate from sub-Saharan Africa, are hybrids of homo sapiens and Neanderthals. Blacks are the only true, unadulterated, homo sapiens.

So all that bullshit about us all being the same under the skin is just that, bullshit.

Actually you are mistaken. Some super saharans have neanderthal DNA I found out recently. Evidently some people migrated back into Africa after mixing with Neanderthals. The Khoisan have Neanderthal DNA. Why you think having Neanderthal DNA is better is pretty amusing. They died out for a reason. It certainly was not because they were more advanced. :lol:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn24988-humanitys-forgotten-return-to-africa-revealed-in-dna.html?utm_content=bufferaa9ce&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#.UvEBRLQr2zBly

Call it humanity's unexpected U-turn. One of the biggest events in the history of our species is the exodus out of Africa some 65,000 years ago, the start of Homo sapiens' long march across the world. Now a study of southern African genes shows that, unexpectedly, another migration took western Eurasian DNA back to the very southern tip of the continent 3000 years ago.

Of course that could merely mean there were some Neanderthals living in Africa as well.

Last edited:

Ah, THAT explains why Africa is the technological, educational, cultural, and economic envy of the world!

You've got it all figured out, Asslips.

Thats past tense. Europe has pretty much destroyed Africa. Can you imagine that after all Africa did to lift you Europeans out of ignorance? SMH

Thats past tense. Europe has pretty much destroyed Africa. Can you imagine that after all Africa did to lift you Europeans out of ignorance? SMH

You're a clown Asslips, shucking and jiving, making a fool of yourself.

You went through college and never had to learn anything - a free pass getting a hate whitey degree (ethnic studies) and then teaching hate whitey.

Wander over to the math department sometime - see those people, they KNOW things - actual knowledge. Doesn't your minstrel show ever wear on you? Don't you ever wish that you could present actual facts, that educated people wouldn't openly mock you for? Yes, you get free money with no work - filling young racists with shit that will never aid them in a job or produce anything useful - but don't you EVER wish that you could be a real teacher, passing on knowledge instead of idiotic bullshit?

Or are you happy as a clown, as the butt of every joke?

You're a clown Asslips, shucking and jiving, making a fool of yourself.

You went through college and never had to learn anything - a free pass getting a hate whitey degree (ethnic studies) and then teaching hate whitey.

Wander over to the math department sometime - see those people, they KNOW things - actual knowledge. Doesn't your minstrel show ever wear on you? Don't you ever wish that you could present actual facts, that educated people wouldn't openly mock you for? Yes, you get free money with no work - filling young racists with shit that will never aid them in a job or produce anything useful - but don't you EVER wish that you could be a real teacher, passing on knowledge instead of idiotic bullshit?

Or are you happy as a clown, as the butt of every joke?

You seem quite upset. Watch your blood pressure and come back when you are rational. So far nothing you have ever presented has debunked anything I have presented as evidence. Not even once.

We didnt need white people when we populated the planet and started civilization and we dont need them now. What could you possibly provide that we dont already have the know how to provide for ourselves?

Last edited:
You seem quite upset. Watch your blood pressure and come back when you are rational. So far nothing you have ever presented has debunked anything I have presented as evidence. Not even once.

We didnt need white people when we populated the planet and started civilization and we dont need them now. What could you possibly provide that we dont already have the know how to provide for ourselves?

First time I ever ran into you, you were peddling your foolish bullshit. Only you tripped over something that is real, and very interesting. Oh to be sur, you made your usual racist stupid fuck claim that "Africans sailed to the new world thousands of years before Columbus;" which is absurd and stupid - just the kind of childish idiocy you are so globally ridiculed for. But since anthropologists - these are Scientists who work with facts and evidence, something you know nothing of - had studied the fact that a negroid race inhabited America some 10,000 years ago.

Remember, I spanked your racist lies by posting peer reviewed articles showing that the people here were related to Australian aborigines, not Sub-Saharan Africans, and had migrated in the same pattern as the Samoans and other Pacific Island black people - ending up in South America and migrating North, thousands of years before the Indians came over from Siberia.

The first time I encountered you I debunked your stupidity, and on many occasions since.

But that isn't the point - you are actually a bright guy, so why the act? Why the clown shit? You know that you are a fraud, you know that educated people mock you and laugh at you, so why not grow up and engage in legitimate academics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back