Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem quite upset. Watch your blood pressure and come back when you are rational. So far nothing you have ever presented has debunked anything I have presented as evidence. Not even once.

We didnt need white people when we populated the planet and started civilization and we dont need them now. What could you possibly provide that we dont already have the know how to provide for ourselves?

First time I ever ran into you, you were peddling your foolish bullshit. Only you tripped over something that is real, and very interesting. Oh to be sur, you made your usual racist stupid fuck claim that "Africans sailed to the new world thousands of years before Columbus;" which is absurd and stupid - just the kind of childish idiocy you are so globally ridiculed for. But since anthropologists - these are Scientists who work with facts and evidence, something you know nothing of - had studied the fact that a negroid race inhabited America some 10,000 years ago.

Remember, I spanked your racist lies by posting peer reviewed articles showing that the people here were related to Australian aborigines, not Sub-Saharan Africans, and had migrated in the same pattern as the Samoans and other Pacific Island black people - ending up in South America and migrating North, thousands of years before the Indians came over from Siberia.

The first time I encountered you I debunked your stupidity, and on many occasions since.

But that isn't the point - you are actually a bright guy, so why the act? Why the clown shit? You know that you are a fraud, you know that educated people mock you and laugh at you, so why not grow up and engage in legitimate academics?

My contention was that Black people had already been to South America long before Columbus. Your article agrees. You must be confused. Aborigines are not white people. They are Black people that migrated from Africa. So you debunked nothing. You only provided an article that I can use as ammo. Thanks.

Besides that there is also proof of Black people from West Africa sailing to South America. If I recall correctly I showed you how it easy it was to do by linking to an article about the Ra and the Ra II. Then I pointed out the Olmec heads that are clearly African. We can go another round so you get it straightened out correctly in your head. Start another thread on it.

Last edited:
My contention was that Black people had already been to South America long before Columbus. Your article agrees. You must be confused. Aborigines are not white people. They are Black people that migrated from Africa. So you debunked nothing. You only provided an article that I can use as ammo. Thanks.

Where you wandered off the plantation were your claims of travel from Africa. You were attempting to claim that Africans had the technology and knowledge to travel the Atlantic. Aborigines are indeed black, but not related to Africans.

maxresdefault.jpg

Besides that there is also proof of Black people from West Africa sailing to South America.

No, there is not. There are clowns who shuck and jive to put on a show and make childish claims - that is a long way from "proof."

If I recall correctly I showed you how it easy it was to do by linking to an article about the Ra and the Ra II. Then I pointed out the Olmec heads that are clearly African. We can go another round so you get it straightened out correctly in your head. Start another thread on it.

Which has nothing to do with Africans. We know Polynesians traveled the seas. You're undercutting your own claims, again.

Where you wandered off the plantation were your claims of travel from Africa. You were attempting to claim that Africans had the technology and knowledge to travel the Atlantic. Aborigines are indeed black, but not related to Africans.

maxresdefault.jpg

Besides that there is also proof of Black people from West Africa sailing to South America.

No, there is not. There are clowns who shuck and jive to put on a show and make childish claims - that is a long way from "proof."

If I recall correctly I showed you how it easy it was to do by linking to an article about the Ra and the Ra II. Then I pointed out the Olmec heads that are clearly African. We can go another round so you get it straightened out correctly in your head. Start another thread on it.

Which has nothing to do with Africans. We know Polynesians traveled the seas. You're undercutting your own claims, again.

You are again confused. Aborigines came out of Africa they are Black. They are the same people that populated Australia and the Melanesian Islands. The only difference is they got some DNA from the Denisovan. Are you really trying to claim these people are not related to Africans? :lol:

enb-1.jpg

That has nothing to do with the proof of west Africans coming over to South America. Just because you dont believe it doesn't pass the test. You have to disprove it.

maxresdefault.jpg

You are again confused. Aborigines came out of Africa they are Black. They are the same people that populated Australia and the Melanesian Islands. The only difference is they got some DNA from the Denisovan. Are you really trying to claim these people are not related to Africans? :lol:

enb-1.jpg

That has nothing to do with the proof of west Africans coming over to South America. Just because you dont believe it doesn't pass the test. You have to disprove it.

So how did they get there, float over on a huge pile of bananas? :D

Yes. Why wouldnt Blacks be better off if all the whites left? We existed for many millennia before whites appeared as a genetic mutation.

No for you whites that have self esteem issues. They would have no one to blame for your failures.

Honest question. Do you believe that if you and all American blacks moved to Africa and the whites in Africa moved back to the nations of their origin that you could turn Africa into a first-world superpower or metropolis?

If yes, what steps would you take to accomplish such a grand goal?

Africa is rich in resources that white people have fought wars over. If Africa were a single nation...that would be a fair question. But considering it is a continent of many nations...not an honest question. Is Ukraine as successful as Germany. How about Poland...are they as successful as Germany? Is Europe to be considered a single nation?

All of Africa is a shithole. As for the original OP just look at Africa.

Out of America | Keith B. Richburg

Very good book written by a black reporter in the 90s. He traveled all over Africa and found it to be a hellhole. Of course when he interviewed the dictators of various countries it was the same tired bullshit. "It's whitey's fault". It's very thought provoking but I'm sure he's been labeled "Unka Tom" and "sellout" for his work.

The out of Africa hypothesis holds that all people originated in Africa. This hypothesis is having difficulty in the last decade. But assuming it has merit, the issue with Aborigines is that they have more alleles in common with Indonesians and even Formosans than they do with sub-Saharan Africans.

Genetic markers of an aboriginal Taiwanese population - Chen - 2005 - American Journal of Physical Anthropology - Wiley Online Library

Even Thor Heyerdahl, who one could say had a stake, could never produce any evidence of West Africans migrating to America, of even substantially along the African coast. For instance, there is no indication that West Africans ever navigated to East Africa, or vice versa, prior to the arrival of Europeans. These were primitive, stone age people.

Very good book written by a black reporter in the 90s. He traveled all over Africa and found it to be a hellhole. Of course when he interviewed the dictators of various countries it was the same tired bullshit. "It's whitey's fault". It's very thought provoking but I'm sure he's been labeled "Unka Tom" and "sellout" for his work.

The 3 countries I visited in Africa were great. I'm going back again in 2 years. So I dont care who wrote a book. He is probably an unka tom if he doesnt have a clue as to what is going on over there with the world bank.

The 3 countries I visited in Africa were great. I'm going back again in 2 years. So I dont care who wrote a book. He is probably an unka tom if he doesnt have a clue as to what is going on over there with the world bank.
Can you please make that a one-way ticket? We have enough uppity nignags here as it is. :D

The out of Africa hypothesis holds that all people originated in Africa. This hypothesis is having difficulty in the last decade. But assuming it has merit, the issue with Aborigines is that they have more alleles in common with Indonesians and even Formosans than they do with sub-Saharan Africans.

Genetic markers of an aboriginal Taiwanese population - Chen - 2005 - American Journal of Physical Anthropology - Wiley Online Library

Even Thor Heyerdahl, who one could say had a stake, could never produce any evidence of West Africans migrating to America, of even substantially along the African coast. For instance, there is no indication that West Africans ever navigated to East Africa, or vice versa, prior to the arrival of Europeans. These were primitive, stone age people.

Doesnt matter who they have more alles in common with. They came out of Africa. Thats why they look African. To further my point areas like Indonesia where once populated by these same people. That would be why they have a lot in common. May I present this as evidence. Met the people of the Andaman Islaands. They look African to me but they share DNA with the people in India and South East Asia as well.

Andamanese people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Analysis of mtDNA, which is inherited exclusively by maternal descent, confirms the above results. All Andamanese belong to the subgroup M[11] which is distributed in the Indian subcontinent, where it represents 60% of all maternal lineages, but also in Africa and other areas west of India.[17][18][19] Given the insularity of the Andamanese, this has led geneticists to believe that this haplogroup originated with the earliest settlers of India during the coastal migration that brought the ancestors of the Andamanese to the Indian mainland, the Andaman Islands and further afield to Southeast Asia.

tribe-kids_2501652b.jpg

Do you want to tell me again how these people are not African in origin?

DNA tells us as well as customs tell us Africans traveled to every part of Africa long before European came to the continent. There is a mind boggling amount of evidence. Your refusal to believe it is your problem.

Last edited:

Doesnt matter who they have more alles in common with. They came out of Africa. Thats why they look African. To further my point areas like Indonesia where once populated by these same people. That would be why they have a lot in common. May I present this as evidence. Met the people of the Andaman Islaands. They look African to me but they share DNA with the people in India and South East Asia as well.

Analysis of mtDNA, which is inherited exclusively by maternal descent, confirms the above results. All Andamanese belong to the subgroup M[11] which is distributed in the Indian subcontinent, where it represents 60% of all maternal lineages, but also in Africa and other areas west of India.[17][18][19] Given the insularity of the Andamanese, this has led geneticists to believe that this haplogroup originated with the earliest settlers of India during the coastal migration that brought the ancestors of the Andamanese to the Indian mainland, the Andaman Islands and further afield to Southeast Asia.

tribe-kids_2501652b.jpg

News flash for noobs! Everyone comes from Africa!

Can you please make that a one-way ticket? We have enough uppity nignags here as it is. :D

If I left you would lose your job cleaning my toilets. Stop trying to get on welfare. :lol:

tribe-kids_2501652b.jpg

Not everyone looks like they did though. These people do.

If I left you would lose your job cleaning my toilets. Stop trying to get on welfare. :lol:

Then can you at least try to catch Ebola? :D

tribe-kids_2501652b.jpg

Probably not.

That particular hypothesis has run into considerable difficulty as of late.

"Out of Africa" Theory Called Into Question By Originator - Slashdot

tribe-kids_2501652b.jpg

Probably not.

That particular hypothesis has run into considerable difficulty as of late.

"Out of Africa" Theory Called Into Question By Originator - Slashdot

Retarded rednecks in the Ozarks question it. No one has disproven the DNA evidence so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back