Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may very well be six times as stupid as your typical American.

If he can truly convince me he doesnt understand percentages....?
Six times as stupid may be low balling it a bit.

A high school mathematics teacher told me that many blacks cannot understand concepts as simple as negative numbers and fractions, and that most cannot learn Algebra II.

Your teacher source was pretty ignorant if not downright retarded. There is a reason there are thousands of Black engineers, doctors, scientists, etc whos professions required advanced math. You wouldnt probably dont know this since you have no exposure to those professions. You should get a better job and you will be educated.

We get our affinity for math from our homeland where they have different numbering systems more complex than anything that is base 10.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_numerals

Last edited:
You do not seem to understand when percentages are more important than numbers. Blacks are much more likely than whites to be on welfare, and in prison.

You don't seem to understand facts and raw numbers.

More White people are on public assistance than any other group of people in America..period!!

We know you're not this stupid.

But unfortunately you have proved that you are in fact , that stupid...

More White people are on public assistance than any other group of people in America..period!!

You do not seem to understand when percentages are more important than numbers. Blacks are much more likely than whites to be on welfare, and in prison.

You don't seem to understand facts and raw numbers.

Let me see if I can explain it to you. Blacks are about 13% of the population, whites about 74. In a group of 100 people on welfare, the color of there skin will be pretty evenly matched with a slim majority being white.
In a group of 100 randomly chosen American citizens, there will be 6 times as many whites as blacks, so it the group of welfare recipients is pretty evenly matched, a logical person would conclude that blacks are roughly 6 times as likely to be on welfare.
Interestingly, that 6:1 ratio holds true in incarceration rates, high school drop out rates and homicide rates.

THAT is the key to the situation African Americans face in this country. Fix that, and you will achieve the equality you want.
Government can't help with that. It's something you must do on your own.

Here, let me give you a helping hand, you sure seem to need it:

White People Make Up 42% of the Poor, But Take in Whopping 69% of Government Benefits

Another finding of the study is that the distribution of benefits no longer aligns with the demography of poverty. African-Americans, who make up 22 percent of the poor, receive 14 percent of government benefits, close to their 12 percent population share.

White non-Hispanics, who make up 42 percent of the poor, receive 69 percent of government benefits – again, much closer to their 64 percent population share.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2...om-the-safety-net/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

I don't need to try to achieve any sort of equality, that was met long ago.

He may very well be six times as stupid as your typical American.

If he can truly convince me he doesnt understand percentages....?
Six times as stupid may be low balling it a bit.

A high school mathematics teacher told me that many blacks cannot understand concepts as simple as negative numbers and fractions, and that most cannot learn Algebra II.

And you were stupid enough to believe it...what does that say about your intellect???...:eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

I still dont understand why this is even a valid topic? Black people existed for multiple millenniums before whites appeared. We outnumber whites world wide as it is. What would make anyone actually believe white people are needed?

I still dont understand why this is even a valid topic? Black people existed for multiple millenniums before whites appeared. We outnumber whites world wide as it is. What would make anyone actually believe white people are needed?

History? Blacks in Africa couldn't even get around to inventing the wheel, something which had been in existence for millennia in the ME and Europe and Asia.

Look at the state of Africa today. Look at Detroit. Pinnacle of black civilization.

History? Blacks in Africa couldn't even get around to inventing the wheel, something which had been in existence for millennia in the ME and Europe and Asia.

Look at the state of Africa today. Look at Detroit. Pinnacle of black civilization.

We cant invent everything. Whites didnt invent the wheel. No body knows who invented it. Again why would Blacks need whites? We taught you multiple times and gave you civilization. What benefit would whites be to Blacks? Can someone tell me one thing whites bring that a Black person would not be able to do?

Last edited:

Someone who uses Detroit as an example of Black civilization is really too ignorant for words.

When you grow up son, go get an adult and we can discuss Detroit...

We cant invent everything. Whites didnt invent the wheel. No body knows who invented it. Again why would Blacks need whites? We taught you multiple times and gave you civilization. What benefit would whites be to Blacks? Can someone tell me one thing whites bring that a Black person would not be able to do?

It certainly is baffling why blacks seem to want to be part of white society when blacks think white society oppresses them. If I was being oppressed then escaping that oppression would be foremost on my mind - just wanting to be free of it. I'm all in favor of blacks going their own way, forming their own society, running civilization as they best see fit, and not having to deal with white societies under duress.

Somebody has to sit in the front of the bus that you're driving. :lol:

It certainly is baffling why blacks seem to want to be part of white society when blacks think white society oppresses them. If I was being oppressed then escaping that oppression would be foremost on my mind - just wanting to be free of it. I'm all in favor of blacks going their own way, forming their own society, running civilization as they best see fit, and not having to deal with white societies under duress.

You got it backwards. Whites love emulating Black people. That is what should be baffling you. Thats why I said you guys wouldnt be able to say cool things 5 years too late. If you notice white people buy more gangsta rap than any other demographic. White women love Black men and some white men feel the same about Black women. Whites dont have a society. There is nothing about American culture that is specifically white.

Last edited:

I was unaware white people still rode the bus. You must be poor white trash. :lol:

I was unaware white people still rode the bus. You must be poor white trash. :lol:

Actually, I haven't ridden a bus in decades, but your kind would still be in the back of a white trash bus... That you drive. :D

Actually, I haven't ridden a bus in decades, but your kind would still be in the back of a white trash bus... That you drive. :D

Why would I be on a white trash bus? I'm Black and frequently have guys like you park my car when I go out.

Are you so stupid of history, that you didn't realise that the white trash losers of society could not even maintain the back of the bus segregation???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back