🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Declaring A State Of Emergency 'Set A Bad Precedent'?

Yup. In the case it is a national emergency and has been for decades.

We have over 11 million illegals in this country right now. They are costing we the tax payer billions every year.

They have killed American citizens and need to be booted the hell out of the US.
"Yup. In the case it is a national emergency and has been for decades."

If it was such an emergency why is Drumpf just now addressing it after 2 years?
/——/ Maybe if you bitter, angry, sore losers would stop nipping at his ankles and get the hell out of the way- he’d have gotten to it sooner.
So youre saying he is too weak to concentrate on an national emergency? :rolleyes:
/——/ He is concentrating on it - that’s what has your panties in a knot.
If he is concentrating whats taking him so long to declare an emergency? Does it take you 2 years to declare something an emergency that you spotted 2 years ago? :rolleyes:
/——/ Obozo left him a shyt sandwich with a side order of crap pie and you expect him to fix it all on day one?

"Yup. In the case it is a national emergency and has been for decades."

If it was such an emergency why is Drumpf just now addressing it after 2 years?
/——/ Maybe if you bitter, angry, sore losers would stop nipping at his ankles and get the hell out of the way- he’d have gotten to it sooner.
So youre saying he is too weak to concentrate on an national emergency? :rolleyes:
If he is concentrating whats taking him so long to declare an emergency? Does it take you 2 years to declare something an emergency that you spotted 2 years ago? :rolleyes:
/——/ Obozo left him a shyt sandwich with a side order of crap pie and you expect him to fix it all on day one?
Actually he could have declared a state of emergency in the first 5 minutes of his presidency but he didnt. Why? :rolleyes:

Actually he could have declared a state of emergency in the first 5 minutes of his presidency but he didnt. Why? :rolleyes:
He has actually kept many of his promises. The border wall though has become a red line because most of his voters and some who did not want it built. Look, if the worse happens in Frisco like the big one that destroys the city, you can feel happy without the wall and I can feel happy with the carnage in Frisco.

He has actually kept many of his promises. The border wall though has become a red line because most of his voters and some who did not want it built. Look, if the worse happens in Frisco like the big one that destroys the city, you can feel happy without the wall and I can feel happy with the carnage in Frisco.
I dont care if you think he kept promises. I asked why didnt he declare the border situation an emergency the first 5 minutes of his presidency? Dont deflect. Just answer the question. :rolleyes:

I dont care if you think he kept promises. I asked why didnt he declare the border situation an emergency the first 5 minutes of his presidency? Dont deflect. Just answer the question. :rolleyes:
/----/ Ask the President, you moron.

He was asked and he didnt have an answer. :rolleyes:

/----/ So why the FU*K are you asking us? Why didn't Hildabeast run a strong campaign?
are you a moron.gif

/----/ So why the FU*K are you asking us? Why didn't Hildabeast run a strong campaign?
View attachment 242846
Because you clowns are his loyal supporters. If he didnt think it was an emergency then what changed his mind?

I dont like Hillary so I dont care why she didnt run a strong campaign.

Drumpf has set so many bad precedents no one blinks anymore at anything he does. Its expected. i doubt that any POTUS after him will do the same dumb shit.

Such as??

Greg
You want me to start with the criminal enterprise, pussy grabbing, or the steady stream of lies?

Enacted Presidential decisions; you know, the ones that are material. No some lefties wet dreams.

Greg
So youre saying to ignore his presidential decisions you are embarrassed about?

Not at all; name the ones that are precedents.

Greg

Forum List

Back