🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would DNC Betray ALL The Candidates To AGAIN Give their Nomination To Hillary?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After admitting they rigged their nomination in 2016 in favor of Hillary and still ended up giving Hillary the nomination she could not win on her own, especially after she ran the worst campaign in US history and blamed everyone - even the DNC - for her loss....

Would they be willing to screw everyone again, to give the nomination to Hillary again, for a chance to beat Trump?

Talk about 'making a deal with the Devil'...

Michael Goodwin: Democrats’ hunt for Trump slayer may lead to Hillary Clinton comeback

Even good ole Democrats I know won't vote for her so I don't think it is an issue unless something is terribly handled between now and the election.

With Biden and Berne as the candidates for D nomination A Trump landslide is guaranteed does that meet the terribly handled requirement?

After admitting they rigged their nomination in 2016 in favor of Hillary and still ended up giving Hillary the nomination she could not win on her own, especially after she ran the worst campaign in US history and blamed everyone - even the DNC - for her loss....

Would they be willing to screw everyone again, to give the nomination to Hillary again, for a chance to beat Trump?

Michael Goodwin: Democrats’ hunt for Trump slayer may lead to Hillary Clinton comeback

she is still living rent free in your head

Twitter chatter amongst folks keeping track...it looks like ol Hillary is ready to jump back in.

Get that tinfoil wrapped good n tight! :D

InfantileGreedyAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

Pointing out the Liberal Media asking the question has nothing to do with what's in MY head...it's a matter of if President Trump has gotten in the heads of Democrats SO badly that they would be willing to make another deal with the 'devil'...

:p

With Biden and Berne as the candidates for D nomination A Trump landslide is guaranteed does that meet the terribly handled requirement?

I almost believe that to be the plan.
They know Bernie is a non-starter in a national race.
They cleared the field for Biden - Biden has ( is having) a medical emergency
Hillary Nightingale "begrudgingly" steps in to save her beloved party and is defeated again.

Pointing out the Liberal Media asking the question has nothing to do with what's in MY head...it's a matter of if President Trump has gotten in the heads of Democrats SO badly that they would be willing to make another deal with the 'devil'...

:p

I am going to answer your question with a real answer, unlike some of my fellow posters here, although it is hypothetical-------------->

Biden has a lot of problems, and no matter how much the Left screams it "ain't so," some of them may be tied to his time with Obysmal, not to mention his possible mental accuity. Barr and Durham may very well be able to sink the Biden campaign into a crash landing that will make its' uneven take-off look like it was perfectly executed.

If that happens, what does the DNC do? They aren't going BERNARD. They aren't going DOOMBERG either. Nobody else in this primary had the cache to beat the local dogcatcher for re-election, so they are going to have to do something novel.

This is where Hilly and Kerry come in if that happens. That is what they have left in reserve to have a chance; nothing else, nada!

I know, the Left either ignores that something is coming on the Obysmal Administration, but if they are, they are only lying to themselves. It will, because it HAS to, encompass Biden, otherwise you would have to say....he was the most uninformed, non-paying attention VP, in modern American history. Either way, he looks really bad.

Just remember this, each and every one of you------------> If Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Rice, or a host of any on high get indicted, Joe Biden LOSES that instant!

Why?

Because they will throw the Obysmal Administration under the bus on a deal to save themselves, and that means, Joe Biden too!

Forum List

Back