Would Donald Trump be the most dangerous man in the world if he becomes President?

I don't think Trump uses fascist terms and styles
Maybe he just want to act like a "nationalist"
Just because he used a Mussolini's quote a few months ago that does not mean he's a fascist or pseudo-fascist :)

Alright, I admit pinning him as a fascist is a bit difficult this early in the game- he doesn't have armies of paramilitaries, even if some Trump supporters seem to wish he did. That being said, there's a lot concerning Trump that is pretty awful. Here's a partial list...

Trump openly calls for the U.S to commit war crimes and advocates for the murder of innocent women and children.
Trump doubles down after veterans speak out claiming U.S soldiers would not commit war crimes or torture children even if ordered to. Trump responds with, “They’re not going to refuse me. If I say do it, they’re going to do it.“
Trump on torture: “Even if it doesn’t work they probably deserved it anyway.”
More here:
A final response to the "Tell me why Trump is a fascist". • /r/EnoughTrumpSpam

Just because he used a Mussolini's quote a few months ago that does not mean he's a fascist or pseudo-fascist :)

Alright, I admit pinning him as a fascist is a bit difficult this early in the game- he doesn't have armies of paramilitaries, even if some Trump supporters seem to wish he did. That being said, there's a lot concerning Trump that is pretty awful. Here's a partial list...

Trump openly calls for the U.S to commit war crimes and advocates for the murder of innocent women and children.
Trump doubles down after veterans speak out claiming U.S soldiers would not commit war crimes or torture children even if ordered to. Trump responds with, “They’re not going to refuse me. If I say do it, they’re going to do it.“
More here:
wow thats a lot of bad news on trump

More here:
Trump is awful. Cankles is exponentially awful.

You must be able to think logically to come to this conclusion.

More here:

Logical Fallacy of Argument b Verbosity.

Your argument is thus invalid.

Pick your best "point" to limit, and thus permit actually debate.

If you dare.

Which you won't.

More here:

HE cut and pasted a hit piece on Trump.

I doubt he even read the links.

It is bullshit.

He is panic mongering.

That's just political propaganda.
He wants to intercept all right-wing radicals voters I guess :)
I don't think he would use force and torture against people
And I'm pretty sure any normal American soldier would not commit such acts even if ordered to :)

Donald Trump is one of the most dangerous men in the word

"But that is precisely what Trump wants: to be feared. His bid for the White House, long ridiculed, is a fight for a ruthless, brutal America. Behind his campaign slogan "Make America great again!" is the vision of a country that no longer cares about international treaties, ethnic minorities or established standards of decency.

Trump wants to attack head-first again. The 69-year-old embodies a new harshness and brutality, and both a physical and emotional crudeness."

Do you think he will be the most dangerous man in the world? Who will be more dangerous than Trump if he wins?
Maybe...but we KNOW Cankles will be the most dangerous person in the world should she be POTUS.
Thats good, our enemies will fear her, and not take advantage

That's just political propaganda.
He wants to intercept all right-wing radicals voters I guess :)
I don't think he would use force and torture against people
And I'm pretty sure any normal American soldier would not commit such acts even if ordered to :)

He is notorious for the use of hyperbole.

LIberals are happy to point that out to attack him on that.

And then one second later happy to hold him to every piece of bluster he has ever uttered as though it was a formal part of the official platform.

THey are intellectually dishonest like that.

"But that is precisely what Trump wants: to be feared. His bid for the White House, long ridiculed, is a fight for a ruthless, brutal America. Behind his campaign slogan "Make America great again!" is the vision of a country that no longer cares about international treaties, ethnic minorities or established standards of decency.

Trump wants to attack head-first again. The 69-year-old embodies a new harshness and brutality, and both a physical and emotional crudeness."

Do you think he will be the most dangerous man in the world? Who will be more dangerous than Trump if he wins?
Maybe...but we KNOW Cankles will be the most dangerous person in the world should she be POTUS.
Thats good, our enemies will fear her, and not take advantage
Wrong. She is a warmonger.

War is the health of the State...and while Cankles is clearly unhealthy, she much prefers a healthy State.

Only to the special interests,lobbyists,career political hacks,corrupt politicians,and people and nations that have used 8 years of feckless,weak,pathetic "leadership" from Obama to abuse and take advantage of America!

I think he's -already- one of the most dangerous men in the world. Making him president would only make him more so. This is a guy who his ex wife said kept Hitler's "My New Order" next to his bed...
Donald Trump's ex-wife once said Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed
Because ex wives NEVER have an ax to grind.....moron.

I think he's -already- one of the most dangerous men in the world. Making him president would only make him more so. This is a guy who his ex wife said kept Hitler's "My New Order" next to his bed...
Donald Trump's ex-wife once said Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed
Because ex wives NEVER have an ax to grind.....moron.
real talk

After almost eight years of a stagnant economy, a health plan that even the Clinton's make fun of, a never ending war that we refuse to win and can't leave, the destabilization of mid east countries to pave the way for ISIS, four hundred million dollars in cold cash sent to a country that supports terrorists and kidnapped U.S. Sailors a U.S. Ambassador murdered while the president ate pizza and watched it in real time without doing anything.....you think Trump will be dangerous?

More here:

And that's just the first page. Here's the second...
Trump renews calls for torture citing public executions and mass rape committed by ISIS promising for the U.S to do the same, “fighting fire with fire.”
Trump says Geneva Conventions a problem and needs to be changed since, US soldiers are to afraid to do their job due to laws which outline the definition of war crimes.
Trump threatens to shoot down Russian planes starting war with Russia.
Trump says he, "won’t rule out” using nuclear weapons in Europe.
Trump calls for a global nuclear rearmament.
Trump says he would declare a World War as President.
Trump's solution for high gas prices is to violate The Geneva Convention by invading several of America's allies in the Middle East and Africa unprovoked to forcibly seize the oil fields for himself.
When asked for clarification about the above mentioned plan to steal land from multiple nations on two different continents Trump responded with, “We’re not stealing anything. We’re taking.“

The article is about 12 pages long. Here's the rest:

After almost eight years of a stagnant economy, a health plan that even the Clinton's make fun of, a never ending war that we refuse to win and can't leave, the destabilization of mid east countries to pave the way for ISIS, four hundred million dollars in cold cash sent to a country that supports terrorists and kidnapped U.S. Sailors a U.S. Ambassador murdered while the president ate pizza and watched it in real time without doing anything.....you think Trump will be dangerous?

You must first understand that in their minds, none of this happened.

Forum List

Back