Would Donald Trump be the most dangerous man in the world if he becomes President?

Donald Trump is one of the most dangerous men in the word

"But that is precisely what Trump wants: to be feared. His bid for the White House, long ridiculed, is a fight for a ruthless, brutal America. Behind his campaign slogan "Make America great again!" is the vision of a country that no longer cares about international treaties, ethnic minorities or established standards of decency.

Trump wants to attack head-first again. The 69-year-old embodies a new harshness and brutality, and both a physical and emotional crudeness."

Do you think he will be the most dangerous man in the world? Who will be more dangerous than Trump if he wins?

I think he's -already- one of the most dangerous men in the world. Making him president would only make him more so. This is a guy who his ex wife said kept Hitler's "My New Order" next to his bed...
Donald Trump's ex-wife once said Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed
Because ex wives NEVER have an ax to grind.....moron.

Once again nicolei, please note the debased nature of those who support Trump. They are not keen on policies, they are keen on base insults and are prime material for being whipped up into a violent frenzy...

"But that is precisely what Trump wants: to be feared. His bid for the White House, long ridiculed, is a fight for a ruthless, brutal America. Behind his campaign slogan "Make America great again!" is the vision of a country that no longer cares about international treaties, ethnic minorities or established standards of decency.

Trump wants to attack head-first again. The 69-year-old embodies a new harshness and brutality, and both a physical and emotional crudeness."

Do you think he will be the most dangerous man in the world? Who will be more dangerous than Trump if he wins?

I think he's -already- one of the most dangerous men in the world. Making him president would only make him more so. This is a guy who his ex wife said kept Hitler's "My New Order" next to his bed...
Donald Trump's ex-wife once said Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed

Once again nicolei, please note the debased nature of those who support Trump. They are not keen on policies, they are keen on base insults and are prime material for being whipped up into a violent frenzy...

Really? It seems to me the left is more prone to violent hissy fits.

^^ someone missed the first 2 debates. All we got from the dumbocrats was insults because there is NOTHING Clinton or Kaine can run on that the people actually want! Oh yes 4 more years of Obama policies! WHEEEEEE!

You really think the left is worse then Trump supporters -.-?

We have the worst racial tension in forty years, two bit countries like Iran kidnap U.S. Sailors, the president spends his first term in office apologizing for his own Country, the secretary of state says that global warming is the world's biggest threat while ISIS takes over whole countries, it's expected that 3,000 people will die in Chicago as a result of gang violence but the media doesn't care because the mayor is a democrat and low information lefties think Trump would be dangerous?

Yes. They demonstrate it time and time again!

The occupy movements, most riots in the United States? All caused by leftists.

I think the Occupy movement was a good one. I think it's now moved online, which is probably a better space for it, although there are still good protests, like the natives in North Dakota protecting their lands and the government is beginning to respect it too...
Dakota Access Pipeline protest camp on federal land to be left alone for now

Yes, a bunch of scummy unshowered people with no jobs, pooping on cop cars, leaving their garbage lying around. Good protest. :lol:

Yes. They demonstrate it time and time again!

Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on that point.

I think the Occupy movement was a good one. I think it's now moved online, which is probably a better space for it, although there are still good protests, like the natives in North Dakota protecting their lands and the government is beginning to respect it too...

Yes...

And that's about as far as we agree on that point, laugh :)

Yes...

And that's about as far as we agree on that point, laugh :)

I think I've asked you before to not manipulate my quotes. Haven't I? If you are going to quote me, then don't manipulate my quotes. Quote the whole thing or don't bother.

We have the worst racial tension in forty years, two bit countries like Iran kidnap U.S. Sailors, the president spends his first term in office apologizing for his own Country, the secretary of state says that global warming is the world's biggest threat while ISIS takes over whole countries, it's expected that 3,000 people will die in Chicago as a result of gang violence but the media doesn't care because the mayor is a democrat and low information lefties think Trump would be dangerous?
Wow...you are on a roll this morning.

True. Very true and quite sad and discouraging. Another "leftist" presidency spells disaster to me. Most of them just don't have what it takes. They put their ideology ahead of everything . . . even reality.

Yes, a bunch of scummy unshowered people with no jobs, pooping on cop cars, leaving their garbage lying around. Good protest. :lol:
real talk

Forum List

Back