Would it curb mass shootings if most men had concealed carry permits.

If the majority of the men in the shopping center in El Paso were armed, would it have reduced the damage done there? In the Old West, the murder rate was actually considerably lower than it is now nationwide. We should make firearm training mandatory for all men 18 and older.
Why not most women? Or most minorities?

Im all for women and minorities to own more guns.

Women and minorities – African Americans in particular – should indeed start carrying concealed firearms in this age of rightwing racism, hate, and misogyny.

Be interesting to see how many would be shot by cops and other gun owners who feel “threatened” by armed blacks

If the majority of the men in the shopping center in El Paso were armed, would it have reduced the damage done there? In the Old West, the murder rate was actually considerably lower than it is now nationwide. We should make firearm training mandatory for all men 18 and older.

No.

Why?

Because most people are not living in the fantasy land the right wing believe exists via watching way too much television and listening to far too much NRA propaganda
Every problem can be solved with more guns

I wonder if the truth Dr. King told is being ignored because the gun nuts are patently stupid or is it being ignored because a black man was the first to utter it?

Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 7.19.18 PM.png

No.

Why?

Because most people are not living in the fantasy land the right wing believe exists via watching way too much television and listening to far too much NRA propaganda

I wonder if the truth Dr. King told is being ignored because the gun nuts are patently stupid or is it being ignored because a black man was the first to utter it?

View attachment 272805

King was a worthless person.

FBI tapes show Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and 'laughed' as friend raped parishioner | Daily Mail Online

I've seen today's young men-you don't want them struggling with firearms.

No.

Why?

View attachment 272805

ML had armed guards.

Interesting... what was the murder rate back in the old west? Would love to see that stats that led to that statement

Interesting... what was the murder rate back in the old west? Would love to see that stats that led to that statement

You really havent checked the stats?
The wild west wasn't nearly as wild as you think it was.

You forgot to post the link backing up your argument.

No.

Why?

View attachment 272805
I wonder when people like you start heeding his word? Standing for the Second Amendment is not hate.

However, the vile blackness of those like you against people who have a differing world view is exactly the kind of thing Dr. King was speaking to.

Why is it that you liberals dont know what to most is common knowledge?

Why not most women? Or most minorities?

Women and minorities are some of the fastest growing groups of new CCW licenses.

And that's a very good thing.

OP, dunno. But no gun = death for sure in a mass shooting. I carry a little Airlite snub.I'm not going to take on a semi auto rifle with a snub unless it is last ditch. With a Gock 17, OK, maybe. But again not at 50 yards even with a Glock.

Open carry would likely be a bigger deterrent. Yeah some people bemoan open carry; but it’s really just a preference issue. Each method has it pros, and cons.

But didn't Walmart allow concealed carry? Yet no Wal-Mart customers carrying in the parking lot tried to stop him, did they???
Because illegals can’t legally carry...

Why is it that you liberals dont know what to most is common knowledge?
Easy answer, your sense of common knowledge is different than mine.
Now let me ask...
Why don’t you set a good example and post data to back up the things you say? Why do I need to keep asking over and over again?

Forum List

Back