Would it curb mass shootings if most men had concealed carry permits.

If the majority of the men in the shopping center in El Paso were armed, would it have reduced the damage done there? In the Old West, the murder rate was actually considerably lower than it is now nationwide. We should make firearm training mandatory for all men 18 and older.
Interesting... what was the murder rate back in the old west? Would love to see that stats that led to that statement

You really havent checked the stats?
The wild west wasn't nearly as wild as you think it was.
You forgot to post the link backing up your argument.

Why is it that you liberals dont know what to most is common knowledge?
Easy answer, your sense of common knowledge is different than mine.
Now let me ask...
Why don’t you set a good example and post data to back up the things you say? Why do I need to keep asking over and over again?

I'll just leave you to wallow in your own ignorance.

If the majority of the men in the shopping center in El Paso were armed, would it have reduced the damage done there? In the Old West, the murder rate was actually considerably lower than it is now nationwide. We should make firearm training mandatory for all men 18 and older.
Why not most women? Or most minorities?

Women and minorities are some of the fastest growing groups of new CCW licenses.
And that is a good thing. Isn't it?

He said nothing about race, so why did you inject that in the discussion?
Minorities aren't just race...why did you inject that into the discussion?

Minorities aren't just race...why did you inject that into the discussion?

Why are you so stupid? Did you suffer oxygen deprivation sometime during your alleged career?

Minorities are defined by their race.

That is unless of course you are talking about people who re left-handed.

Last edited:
Women and minorities – African Americans in particular – should indeed start carrying concealed firearms in this age of rightwing racism, hate, and misogyny.
Need to get rid of the Mulford Act in CA which was pushed and signed by Gov. Reagan in the 60s with the support of the NRA.

Since most of us don't reside in the People's Republic of California, why don't you explain what that is? It will save us from having to Google. That would be common courtesy.

I wonder how much training is required for a CC permit? If a whole bunch of amateurs started shooting the damage might have been even worse. I don't really know. Also my gut tells me more arguments will escalate to fatal violence if each party has a weapon handy.

Damn straight. Shoot back is My motto!

View attachment 272797

That has to be one of the flattest chests I have ever seen on an alleged female.
As long as she can shoot straight, I'm okay with it.

That's pirate's dream pictured there!

I guess you prefer sex with women who resemble little boys, right? :D
Not at all. Some women have large breasts, some women don't. One cannot tell what size they are when their legs are wrapped around your head!

You'll be happy to know that more women have and are applying for concealed weapons permits than ever before

View attachment 272797

That has to be one of the flattest chests I have ever seen on an alleged female.

Not at all. Some women have large breasts, some women don't. One cannot tell what size they are when their legs are wrapped around your head!
Besides... Large natural breasts in a womans youth is almost always a telltale sign of a propensity for obesity setting in at midlife...

View attachment 272797

Besides... Large natural breasts in a womans youth is almost always a telltale sign of a propensity for obesity setting in at midlife...
I hadn't really considered it.

I'm not a huge fan of massive breasts or even very large breasts. But I don't go for the boy look either, I just recognize that some women don't have large breasts and that in no way detracts from their attractiveness. Me, I'm kind of a B to C cup kind of guy, but I'm more a leg man anyway.

But just for Admiral Rockwell Tory
66371792_2582203045123353_9199473163782586368_n.jpg

:biggrin:

View attachment 272797

That goes for little boys too, but apparently you knew that! :D

View attachment 272797

That goes for little boys too, but apparently you knew that! :D
No, there is no mistaking what a little boy and a little girl look like in nether regions.

I hadn't really considered it.

I'm not a huge fan of massive breasts or even very large breasts. But I don't go for the boy look either, I just recognize that some women don't have large breasts and that in no way detracts from their attractiveness. Me, I'm kind of a B to C cup kind of guy, but I'm more a leg man anyway.

But just for Admiral Rockwell Tory
View attachment 272926

:biggrin:

OK. perhaps I misjudged you!

He did improperly inject race, but I will allow it, because more people of color need to be armed. That is a fact.

Women and minorities – African Americans in particular – should indeed start carrying concealed firearms in this age of rightwing racism, hate, and misogyny.
Need to get rid of the Mulford Act in CA which was pushed and signed by Gov. Reagan in the 60s with the support of the NRA.
WINNER WINNER
CHICKEN MOTHERFUCKING DINNER

This is the #1 reason why I HATE Reagan's racist gun-grabbing ass!!!

And, I will grab my rifle and stand along side the Black Panthers to defend their right!!

White men only. Those Mexicans … President Trump said they shouldn't get guns. I suppose the legals could, but what if an illegal had a gun and we coundn't tell him from one of the legal ones. Chaos. (-:

And yet mandatory health insurance somehow offends you. Odd.

And yet mandatory health insurance somehow offends you. Odd.
He never said anything about mandatory carry.

You're going too far.

Forum List

Back