Would obamacare have passed without the "keep your plan" lie?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Of course not. The point of the lie was to convince americans they had nothing to lose. "If you don't like our new plans, you can stick with your old plan. How can you lose?

Of course not. The point of the lie was to convince americans they had nothing to lose. "If you don't like our new plans, you can stick with your old plan. How can you lose?

It was a lie just like the lie told by many men----I promise I won't &&%&% in your mouth.

The speaker knew it was a lie but said it to get what he wanted.

sorry if thats too graphic, ladies.

As he made those statements over the years, I kept thinking to myself "yeah if so, what about the premiums"? Well, I've found out about those premiums. And soon tens of millions more will find out about those premiums. Shit meet fan.

It almost didn't pass even with the lie. It was Obama's deal with Stupak about abortion, which also turned out to be a lie, that put Obamacare over the top.

It almost didn't pass even with the lie. It was Obama's deal with Stupak about abortion, which also turned out to be a lie, that put Obamacare over the top.

Don't forget the Louisiana purchase in order to get Sen Landrieu to vote against her constituents. She will pay for that next year.

If Obama would have come out and said in all of those speeches that "some of you will lose your coverage plan, and some of you will be faced with skyrocketing costs" the ACA would not only have never passed, I doubt he would have been re-elected.

IMO the mother fucker should be charged with fraud.

Just remember when he comes crawling to the next microphone claiming his immigration plan is not amnesty, that thgis SOB from this day forward cannot be trusted to tell the truth.

I DON"T KNOW given the level of intelligence of EVEN our representatives!

I mean seriously even conservatives STILL don't understand that:
1) 10 million of the supposedly 46 million uninsured ARE NOT citizens per the Census!
2) Per Medicaid rules 14 million people who said they were uninsured to the Census WERE eligible for Medicaid under poverty levels!
3) Finally the bogus number includes 18 million people under 34 THAT make over $50K that don't want their employers' plans!

This adds up to 42 million that aren't legal, don't know, and don't want!
When subtracting 42 million from 46 million... leaves 4 million!

Now PLEASE someone tell me that number should have been used rather then 46 million which was used to pass by just 7 votes ACA!

For that reason if idiots can't comprehend this gross fabrication of the "uninsured" how would they understand the other simple concept:
Your house is on fire,, do you think when you call the insurance company they'll cover it?? HELL NO...
So if pre-existing conditions are NOT allowed in determining risks..(i.e. house is on fire.. or you smoke..) then what's an insurance company to do???

Don't forget the Louisiana purchase in order to get Sen Landrieu to vote against her constituents. She will pay for that next year.

And the Cornhusker Kickback that caused Ben Nelson to retire.

So you still don't believe there are less then 4 million that truly want and need health insurance?

I mean that has got to be the most gigantic fraud perpetrated in history!

Why don't more people get downright pissed that this number isn't being told?
Is it just too simple to consider we have been HAD?

They would pass it no matter what. If it wasn't this lie, it would be another.

He was called out number of times that individual mandate is a tax and every time he denied it: "Individual mandate is not tax." Even Rockefeller called it "big middle class tax increase". Remember interview with Stephanopoulos where he said: "you can’t just make up that language and decide that that’s called a tax increase"... He keep denying it until new news cycle and nobody called him on it anymore, even today.
And on SCOTUS hearing his lawyers said it was a tax and law was defined as constitutional. Everyone on the left lied about it because "the end justifies the means".

Joe Wilson called it out with two perfect words: You lie!

th

Would obamacare have passed without the "keep your plan" lie?

yes it would have passed

the bill and the passage of the bill was not based on the will

of the people

but rather by lobbyists and backroom deals

one of the biggest corrupt actions ever undertaken by congress ever

it was passed in the dead of the night

with no sunshine shed on it

in fact the "people" had been told

that you would have to pass it

to see whats in it

It was a lie just like the lie told by many men----I promise I won't &&%&% in your mouth.

The speaker knew it was a lie but said it to get what he wanted.

sorry if thats too graphic, ladies.

the speaker and posse did not care what was in it

or if you liked it or not

it was going to be passed without regard for anything or anyone

Why is everyone blaming the president? Last I remember the president executes laws, not creating them.

I

Just remember when he comes crawling to the next microphone claiming his immigration plan is not amnesty, that thgis SOB from this day forward cannot be trusted to tell the truth.

Yes, hopefully his amnesty plan is ruined now. In fact this obamacare fiasco should wreck his whole 8 year presidency. He really hasn't accomplished anything outside of obamacare and now that it's in tatters...

Lord knows the economy hasn't improved a bit in 5 years while the stock market keeps soaring as bernanke shovels trillions of $ to the bankers and tells them to invest in stocks.

Why is everyone blaming the president? Last I remember the president executes laws, not creating them.

Right after he sign the law and change it thru executive order.

However, he's not the only one who done it.

Forum List

Back