Would the country be better off today if Romney had won?

At this point, one can only assume that Romney would have been an improvement over Obama's race-baiting divisiveness and foreign policy ineptitude. In another two years, this will become even more obvious.

impossible to say. It's like asking if World War I would have been won earlier if the US had jumped right in. Who knows?

I would like to think that we would be much better off - but we had the left refusing to allow the Congress to do its' job (Thanks Harry Reid), so, it's doubtful that Romney could have accomplished much, if anything.

Fiscally it would for sure and I doubt we'd have the division we do now. Obama's glaring failure is foreign policy, I doubt we will ever recover from his disastrous bungling.

This thread is dedicated to those on the right who stayed home or voted third party in 2008. Obama's second term is your fault. Voting the lesser of two evils --------------- is the RIGHT thing to do, every time.

Obama invented this epic partisan divide, you guys are so right!!

I wouldn't know. I voted for Romney and I would do it again. I never thought of Romney as the "lesser" of anything. I just don't see how a Romney presidency would have looked any better than the idiot we are saddled with now. He could have gotten little to nothing passed in Congress.

Damned shame, but there you go.

Short answer: Yes.
Long answer: Hell yes!

Why? PIck any host of reasons. Having an honorable man instead of a subversive punk will do that.

This thread is dedicated to those on the right who stayed home or voted third party in 2008. Obama's second term is your fault. Voting the lesser of two evils --------------- is the RIGHT thing to do, every time.

My Wife and I were talking the other night about what to do if, God forbid, we have a Clinton vs Bush matchup in 2016.

This is quite a conundrum for me. I DESPISE that broad and I DESPISE the thought of another Bush in office. Additionally, the thought of yet another member of a "Royal Family" being elected turns my stomach.

This will probably come as a surprise to many here, but we are NOT England.....if THIS is the best this country has to offer, it just might be time to give up voting.

I wouldn't know. I voted for Romney and I would do it again. I never thought of Romney as the "lesser" of anything. I just don't see how a Romney presidency would have looked any better than the idiot we are saddled with now. He could have gotten little to nothing passed in Congress.

I can see this p.o.v. But sometimes it's understated how much power the president has to set the national narrative.

My Wife and I were talking the other night about what to do if, God forbid, we have a Clinton vs Bush matchup in 2016.

This is quite a conundrum for me. I DESPISE that broad and I DESPISE the thought of another Bush in office. Additionally, the thought of yet another member of a "Royal Family" being elected turns my stomach.

This will probably come as a surprise to many here, but we are NOT England.....if THIS is the best this country has to offer, it just might be time to give up voting.

Vote third party.

impossible to say. It's like asking if World War I would have been won earlier if the US had jumped right in. Who knows?

I would like to think that we would be much better off - but we had the left refusing to allow the Congress to do its' job (Thanks Harry Reid), so, it's doubtful that Romney could have accomplished much, if anything.

There wouldn't be thousands of new regulations costing at least $80 billion annually.....or hundreds of thousands of people collecting benefits because they're refugees from Guatemala. There probably wouldn't be hundreds of blacks beating up white people and stealing all of their shit because Obama and Michelle had a rough life growing up. My guess is the media would be attacking the administration instead of perpetrating one fraud after another on its behalf.

Vote third party.

that will help elect hillary clinton. FACT.

I can see this p.o.v. But sometimes it's understated how much power the president has to set the national narrative.

I'll give you that in a heartbeat. I remember Ronny Reagan's speeches to America quite well. That man ALWAYS made me proud to be an American. Obama? Screw that faculty lounge communist.

one thing for sure....FOX News rating would be in the toilet if Romney won.....

How oh How would they keep your undivided interest, without a Obama? :D

Vote third party.

Vote third party.

If it comes down to that, I will hold my nose and vote for that asshole Bush. But make no mistake - this country is getting NOTHING for their vote.

Forum List

Back