Would the founders be proud of "todays America"?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Do I think so? ABSOLUTELY NOT
Liberalism and Unions have ruined America
We are steadily going against EVERYTHING this country was founded for
I would LOVE to grow up in my parents age or maybe even my grandparents to really get a glimpse of the great America
Luckily, I am still able to hear stories from my grandmother about the past
If you think they would be proud, PLEASE give logical reasons :)
http://news.yahoo.com/founders-proud-america-142800627.html

I was surprised at the results of this.. Seriously

Yes they would!
I think it was beyond their dreams, their young, struggeling nation passing the "old world" that must have seen so mighty and with such vast control. Becoming the worlds mightiest nation and bailing out "the old world". Twice.

I think they would be very proud.

Happy nations day btw.

Their dreams were to have a prosperous nation that was free.
That we are not!
We are not the "mightiest nation" anymore
I said "logical reasons" yours is just BS rhetoric

The incessant whining.....even on Independence Day......from the sore losers on the right is fucking lame.

Buck up for at least one day, will ya?

Shit.

Damn, that came from ABC, LL
So since today is the day we got our freedom, we shouldn't be bitching about the freedoms we have lost?
And who said anything about the right?
You don't think repubs had anything to do with this? LOL

Damn, that came from ABC, LL
So since today is the day we got our freedom, we shouldn't be bitching about the freedoms we have lost?
And who said anything about the right?
You don't think repubs had anything to do with this? LOL

Please.......we are more free than ever.

I did not click your link. I read the shift you wrote. It is fucking retarded

This is a day to celebrate our successes....not whine about the shit that bugs you.....even the made up shit.

I would LOVE to grow up in my parents age or maybe even my grandparents to really get a glimpse of the great America
Yahoo!

You are correct.

This country was founded on slavery. Liberals freed the slaves.

The U.S. Capitol building was built by slaves.

George Washington owned more than 200 slaves
Thomas Jefferson owned more than 100 slaves
James Madison owned and sold slaves all his life
James Monroe owned 30-40 slaves
Andrew Jackson owned about 160 slaves
Martin Van Buren owned at least one slave
William Henry Harrison had several slaves
John Tyler had slaves
James K. Polk had 15 slaves
Zachary Taylor owned more than 100 slaves
Andrew Johnson owned 8 slaves
Ulysses S. Grant freed his slaves

What did liberals do that was so offensive to the conservatives? Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act.What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, ‘Liberal,’ as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won’t work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor. -Lawrence O’Donnell Jr.

What did liberals do that was so offensive to the conservatives? Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act.What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, ‘Liberal,’ as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won’t work, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor. -Lawrence O’Donnell Jr.

Liberals have murdered 30,000,000 American babies.....didn't want you to miss that one. :doubt:

Yahoo!

You are correct.

This country was founded on slavery. Liberals freed the slaves.

The U.S. Capitol building was built by slaves.

George Washington owned more than 200 slaves
Thomas Jefferson owned more than 100 slaves
James Madison owned and sold slaves all his life
James Monroe owned 30-40 slaves
Andrew Jackson owned about 160 slaves
Martin Van Buren owned at least one slave
William Henry Harrison had several slaves
John Tyler had slaves
James K. Polk had 15 slaves
Zachary Taylor owned more than 100 slaves
Andrew Johnson owned 8 slaves
Ulysses S. Grant freed his slaves

That is one of the most ignorant things I have ever heard!

That we are not!

What dreams they had are most likley surpassed by far.
That's what I think.

LOL gay and abortion rights, perhaps
The rest is pissing in the wind, bubs

I think the Founders would be amazed we're still around....some of them more than others. I believe Ben Franklin would be an an internet hacker were he alive today. Tom Jefferson would be amazed by what his Louisiana Purchase turned into. George Washington, not so much. If the General were alive today, he's have hanged Willy Jeff from a tree on the south lawn, and ordered the White House burned to rid it of the Clinton stink. Hamilton would have given Greenspan and Geithner the same treatment and ordered the heads of Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley lined up and shot. :)

Last edited:

Didn't a liberal filibuster the CRA?
You lost all credibility with that
You are not much with history, ey?

That we are not!

We're NOT a prosperous free nation? In the last month I've traveled to my apartment in New York, my home in Vegas, and my home in San Diego, all on my private jet share. How is that not free?

Don't we have enough bombs and bullets to kill everyone in the world? We aren't the mightiest?

That we are not!

We're NOT a prosperous free nation? In the last month I've traveled to my apartment in New York, my home in Vegas, and my home in San Diego, all on my private jet share. How is that not free?

Don't we have enough bombs and bullets to kill everyone in the world? We aren't the mightiest?

Liberalism denies prosperity, which seems to be what we are abundant on!
Our POTUS is trying to change that!
We are too in-debt, unemployment is ridiculous and so is the GDP. How in the hell is that prosperous?

Forum List

Back