Would the politicians quit thanking and congratulating each other

you called me an idiot for something i said when at that time 6 posters had agreed with me,now it is up to 20 posters....so yea i think it was intentional....
I do not remember the post. If 20 idiots agreed with you it means nothing. Tell me what the post was, and I will tell you why you and the 20 people who agreed are idiots.
the only idiot here is you....and you just proved you ran from the thread by saying you dont remember your post from just a few days ago...you are a pussy elmer....
Wow, Harry, that is pretty tough talk. I make many posts. If you do not want to tell me which one, I cannot help you.
I am curious which one it was. It definitely got under your skin. It must have been good.
when you label someone you stay and defend what you said not run like a pussy....i dont have to tell you which course you took....and you dont make that many post to suddenly forget what you said...
I am staying here to tell you why I labeled you what I did.. If you cannot remind me what the post was I cannot help you.I think you are not giving the information because you are scared to hear the truth from me. Based on this worthless back and forth, you are an idiot. I am here to clarify, if you like.
if you are that dense you cant remember what you posted a few days ago maybe you should go get checked for short term memory loss .....or maybe you are the idiot here.....like i said 21 people agreed with me you did not have even 1 poster agreeing with you,not even a fellow liberal....face it elmer,you dont want to revisit that thread....

Would the politicians quit thanking and congratulating each other over their response to the coronavirus and focus on what they will do and what we need to do to slow and contain the virus.
If I hear one more press conference where some political lackey thanks Trump for his early action closing our borders to China, I will scream. That was good but he should have been doing a lot more within the US to get ready.

Our Washington state government, all Democrats, spend every news conference with the Governor and mayors thanking and congratulating each other.

They should focus on actions not self-congratulatory bull shit.
Pisses you off that some on the left are thanking Trump huh...

Lol

Would the politicians quit thanking and congratulating each other over their response to the coronavirus and focus on what they will do and what we need to do to slow and contain the virus.
If I hear one more press conference where some political lackey thanks Trump for his early action closing our borders to China, I will scream. That was good but he should have been doing a lot more within the US to get ready.

Our Washington state government, all Democrats, spend every news conference with the Governor and mayors thanking and congratulating each other.

Lol
No, I am sick of all politicians thanking each other, no matter what their affiliation. I know you have a hard time with big words,. Have someone read my entire post. It would make that clear.

Lol
No, I am sick of all politicians thanking each other, no matter what their affiliation. I know you have a hard time with big words,. Have someone read my entire post. It would make that clear.
Why on earth would anyone bother reading your entire verbal VOMIT?

Your history and the first couple of sentences say all that needs to be said.

That's all they ever do

They are sort of like actors in that sense they all have a pathological need to be told how great they are or their fragile little egos shatter
Either that or they are like little children attempting to make the adults in the room proud of them for cleaning up their rooms without being told to do so. Let'em feel proud if they think they have done something good for us. Just look at it that way also right ??

That's all they ever do

They are sort of like actors in that sense they all have a pathological need to be told how great they are or their fragile little egos shatter
Who would have thought NY Gov Cuomo, Cali Gov Newsome, and even AOC would heap praise on DJ Trump? AOC FFS!!

Ilhan Omar praises Trump's 'incredible' response to coronavirus pandemic

Cuomo Praises Trump for Helping Curb Coronavirus Outbreak

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article241321406.html
Newsom has repeatedly said he has no criticisms for Trump’s coronavirus response...

That's all they ever do

Who would have thought NY Gov Cuomo, Cali Gov Newsome, and even AOC would heap praise on DJ Trump? AOC FFS!!

Ilhan Omar praises Trump's 'incredible' response to coronavirus pandemic

Cuomo Praises Trump for Helping Curb Coronavirus Outbreak

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article241321406.html
Newsom has repeatedly said he has no criticisms for Trump’s coronavirus response...
Your missing the other side, Trump is heaping praise on the abilities of Democrat governors and what they are doing on the state level. Trump is praising congress working in a bipartisan fashion.
If you speak the truth there is never all bad or all good about any person. Trump has sent an atmosphere of not speaking the truth exemplified by your shock of democrats praising Trump for what he has done right. Or my shock Trump said something positive about the opposition. It is a toxic atmosphere to work in. Maybe that will change.

Forum List

Back