Would Trump / DeSantis be the ultimate Republican ‘Dream Ticket’?

And there goes Fake Faun including the COVID epidemic.
So when's your Fortune 100 company going to join all the other entities that are laying off people?

Trump was president. There are no asterisks with the BEA or the BLS next to their data.

As far as my company, seems we're ok. The CEO gave the quarterly report and revenue and our stock is up. My team is looking to hire 2 more junior engineers.

Trump was president. There are no asterisks with the BEA or the BLS next to their data.

As far as my company, seems we're ok. The CEO gave the quarterly report and revenue and our stock is up. My team is looking to hire 2 more junior engineers.
Code monkeys are not "engineers" :laughing0301:
And you'll make sure you make them look bad after a year or 2.

At a time when all things America are under attack from an enemy within can ANY good, real core American say no to what would probably be the most agressive pro-American administration in several decades? Isn’t that exactly what REAL America needs right now?
Trumps ‘base’ is as committed as they come…they aren’t going anywhere….Would DeSantis draw in the fence sitters with his no-bullshit, FREEDOM / LIBERTY maverick sort of style?
Rump is the kiss of death, politically speaking.

If Ron has Brain One in his body - and I believe that he does - he will want nothing whatsoever to do with the Orange Comb-Over Con-Man.

At a time when all things America are under attack from an enemy within can ANY good, real core American say no to what would probably be the most agressive pro-American administration in several decades? Isn’t that exactly what REAL America needs right now?
Trumps ‘base’ is as committed as they come…they aren’t going anywhere….Would DeSantis draw in the fence sitters with his no-bullshit, FREEDOM / LIBERTY maverick sort of style?
From my understanding, if DeSantis and Trump both run on the same ticket, as president and vice president, then the electors from Florida, can not vote in the electoral college vote, because they are both from the same state.

It's outdated because at the time of the constitution, Presidents and vice presidents were separate votes and not on the same ticket...but the rule was never changed..... It says electors can not choose a president and vice president, from the same state.

Without the Florida electors in the electoral college count, a Trump and DeSantis ticket, could never get enough electoral votes to win the college vote.

Cheney and Bush2 were both Texans as well, so Cheney moved back to Wyoming, so the Texas electors could count.

Trump/Lake would probably be a truer representation of the party.

Twice the loser, all the conspiracy.

Lying AGAIN. You are going to have to get out of your empty head. Who ever got in the same room with Pence? Only one murder happened on J6. An UNARMED trespasser. Proud of yourself, murderer?

Idiot, where did I say they ever got their grimy hands on Pence. Pence is alive today only because law enforcement and secret service did an exemplary job protecting him from Trump's thugs who stormed the Capitol chanting, "hang Mike Pence!"

As far as Ashes Targetpractice, that's what she got for leading the charge by a police barricade in a failed attempt to get inside the House chamber where some lawmakers & staff were still holed up. And murder? LOL Hell no. "Murder" is the unlawful killing of another person. Byrd's perfect shot was deemed a justifiable shoot by 3 independent investigations.

tenor.gif

I’d like to see DeSantis/Lake, or DeSantis/Noem, then convince Trump to be Speaker and watch heads explode….it’d be like listening close to a freshly poured Coke….

This race is starting to shape up just as I always hoped it would….As the DeSantis POTUS campaign looses steam it’s almost starting to seem inevitable that he will assume the role of VP and tee up his 2028 run.
Your thoughts?

This race is starting to shape up just as I always hoped it would….As the DeSantis POTUS campaign looses steam it’s almost starting to seem inevitable that he will assume the role of VP and tee up his 2028 run.
Your thoughts?
If Biden retires and Dems nominate a chick, Trump will likely feel obligated to pick a chick for his VP.

Depends on who you ask.

Why would 'real core Americans' vote for somebody who tried and will probably try again to overthrow an election?

Forum List

Back