Would Trump / DeSantis be the ultimate Republican ‘Dream Ticket’?

...Voters should be pissed off at the Democrats for stealing the 2020 election.
Given that the Democrats stole NOTHING in 2020 it seems unlikely that the American Electorate (beyond MAGA hard-liners) will be thinking in those terms.
It should cost them votes in the 2024 election.
See above.
And... BTW... January 6, 2021, put a cap in Trump's (metaphorical, political) a$$... he is now un-electable... even if ya'll are stupid enough to let him run again.

Your failure to come to grips with the Reality of his un-elect-ability... if you DO let him run again... will condemn the Republic to another four years of LibProg abuse.

Idiots.

Last edited:
Given that the Democrats stole NOTHING in 2020 it seems unlikely that the American Electorate (beyond MAGA hard-liners) will be thinking in those terms.

See above.
And... BTW... January 6, 2021, put a cap in Trump's (metaphorical, political) a$$... he is now un-electable... even if ya'll are stupid enough to let him run again.

Your failure to come to grips with the Reality of his un-elect-ability... if you DO let him run again... will condemn the Republic to another four years of LibProg abuse.

Idiots.
No one will be "electable" in the next election. We've broken democracy.

Hold on a minute, are you suggesting we should trust the theories from TDS’ing wackos in cyberspace when poll data shows that he’s more electable than ever?

The Jan 6 event increased his popularity and support among Americas best citizens / patriots.

No one will be "electable" in the next election. We've broken democracy.
Then it becomes an exercise in who is going to be occupying the White House beginning January 20, 2025.

And I can promise you that it will not be Donald Trump.

He is un-electable.

Hold on a minute, are you suggesting we should trust the theories from TDS’ing wackos in cyberspace when poll data shows that he’s more electable than ever?
I am suggesting that your Orange Phatt Phukk is now un-electable... if you run him again... you lose in 2024... and the LibProgs finish doing their damage.
The Jan 6 event increased his popularity and support among Americas best citizens / patriots.
You are deluding yourself.

But you will not listen to reason.

Come find me again on the morning of November 6, 2024, and
THEN tell me how popular your boy was after January 6, 2021... :laughing0301:

Then it becomes an exercise in who is going to be occupying the White House beginning January 20, 2025.

And I can promise you that it will not be Donald Trump.

He is un-electable.
It doesn't matter who wins the election, both sides are incapable of accepting a loss, and will simply go into denial.

From my understanding, if DeSantis and Trump both run on the same ticket, as president and vice president, then the electors from Florida, can not vote in the electoral college vote, because they are both from the same state.

It's outdated because at the time of the constitution, Presidents and vice presidents were separate votes and not on the same ticket...but the rule was never changed..... It says electors can not choose a president and vice president, from the same state.

Without the Florida electors in the electoral college count, a Trump and DeSantis ticket, could never get enough electoral votes to win the college vote.

Cheney and Bush2 were both Texans as well, so Cheney moved back to Wyoming, so the Texas electors could count.

^^^ winner, winner, chicken dinner.

From my understanding, if DeSantis and Trump both run on the same ticket, as president and vice president, then the electors from Florida, can not vote in the electoral college vote, because they are both from the same state.

It's outdated because at the time of the constitution, Presidents and vice presidents were separate votes and not on the same ticket...but the rule was never changed..... It says electors can not choose a president and vice president, from the same state.

Without the Florida electors in the electoral college count, a Trump and DeSantis ticket, could never get enough electoral votes to win the college vote.

Cheney and Bush2 were both Texans as well, so Cheney moved back to Wyoming, so the Texas electors could count.
So you’re saying Trump will claim Loon York as his primary residence again?

Forum List

Back