Would you agree stolen valor is the worst kind of lying. This is lying at its worse from pedo joe

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
nothing stops stolen valor joe from lying.

My fil was awarded a bronze star at the bulge. Sits above the China hutch.

Joe believes that you "win" a Purple Heart. He doesn't know you get your ass shot in order to receive a PH.

I think Joe, Hossfly, and Tyrone are drunk tonight.

Joe Biden is a pathological liar and plagiarizer his ENTIRE LIFE, needing to INVENT a life in his mind he never lived; worse, as a need to tell himself he lead an honorable life to hide from the guilt of being a HACK, a BUM, and a CROOK in reality. Nothing could be worse and a greater national security threat than a bum like this whose perception of reality and of his own actions and their outcomes is a million million miles from the truth of what he really is and does.

Biden lives in a fantasy world of his own making. He wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him in his annoying face.

Yes, stolen valor is horrobe. What is worse, is false accusations against people or misrepresentations of who they are. This evil is rampant in Canada and we will pay the Piper as will.any organization that assists such false accusers...

Would you agree that stolen valor is the worst kind of lying?
No, I do not agree. First of all, not every veteran was/is deserving of valour. Just serving in the military is not a heroic thing to do. Secondly, it’s probably only the US that makes such a fuss about it anyway. I’m a Vietnam Veteran myself. I don’t give a shit if some poor bastard pretends to be in the military or pretends that he was in the military. If he wants to swap stories with me I’ll know pretty quickly if he’s lying or not and I’ll tell him to fuck off and that’s the end of it. I’m not going to jump and down and tell him that he’s disgracing me and the men I knew, some who’ve perished. You have to have a very weak character to make a big deal about it. The faker is already suffering from his own feelings of inadequacy. That’s the reason he’s lying in the first place. Leave him alone. If you have to “tell him off” then your character is as weak as his.

However, if the president is telling fake war stories then that's another thing altogether and he should be punished severely:

:blowup:

He is a pig

Yes, stolen valor is horrobe. What is worse, is false accusations against people or misrepresentations of who they are. This evil is rampant in Canada and we will pay the Piper as will.any organization that assists such false accusers...

Biden is a piece of shit.
Nothing false about that

Joe believes that you "win" a Purple Heart. He doesn't know you get your ass shot in order to receive a PH.

Well technically you could get the working end of a bayonet. That is how my great uncle got his.

Anyways, while Joe's pants may be on fire, that is really not an uncommon thing to deal with when you work on a congressional staff. We somewhat regularly helped people get medals they qualified for but never received (though usually it was a relative who was pushing the cart for them) and occasionally took medals people had received but no longer wanted. It was one of the parts of the job I really had not expected. Sometimes they were surrendered as a form of personal political protests, and sometimes it was because a person was dying or died and there was no relative to pass them onto.

Stealing valor is a way that lowlifes try to elevate their own self esteem. A liar like Biden will never hesitate to steal valor because he thinks nobody will notice. He thinks everyone is as stupid as he is. He's a creep. MAGA

Valour “stolen” is a pretty silly concept really. How can it be “stolen”? As I’ve already said, I’m a Vietnam Veteran. If a faker stands next to me in the same uniform with the same ribbons and unit patches and chevrons has he “stolen” something from me? Has the ink on my DD-214 suddenly vanished? I know what I did, where I was, and when I did it and I can prove it. Even if I get senile and Parkinson’s disease my military record is there to see, to read, and verify all of it. The faker cannot do that. He’s stolen nothing from me. That also applies to those who accuse a veteran of lying. There was a guy here recently on this forum who said that. He's now on my ignore list. But did he "steal" something from me? Nope. :drills:

Dogs bark, Babies cry, Cows, Moo and dimocraps lie.

They don't do it on purpose. Not kidding. They are such incredible scum, ALL of them, they don't realize they're lying. ALL of them.

They lie as a matter of course. Like you talking with a friend about the weather, or anything else. dimocraps lie like you and I breathe. Like birds flying, like Deer running, like nature itself. It is part of what they are. They lie.

I'm serious. Pay attention to them. They ALL lie ALL the time.

Being a dim is a pathological condition, not a political position. And it advances with age.

Like Poopy Pants, Shit-For-Brains Biden. He probably started out as a well-intentioned activist sort in College. But the disease progresses. Now he feels like he can lie, cheat and steal whenever he wants to. They ALL feel like that eventually. Maybe not at first but the disease is progressive. No pun intended.

Forum List

Back