Would you have the balls to physically defend your wife?

Would you have the balls to physically defend your wife?​

I don't think you know what balls are for...

Lets say a evil guy approaches your wife and she tells him politely she is not interested but he insists maybe grabs her by the ass you put down your jacket and get physical with him?
I usually tell them what it cost for maintenance and they run away.

Lets say a evil guy approaches your wife and she tells him politely she is not interested but he insists maybe grabs her by the ass you put down your jacket and get physical with him?
Doesn't matter if the other fellow is evil, or just insane, misguided or drunk.

Its up to a man to defend his women folk- whether its his wife, old lady, date, sister or mum.

Doesn't matter if the other fellow is evil, or just insane, misguided or drunk.

Its up to a man to defend his women folk- whether its his wife, old lady, date, sister or mum.
Not with women's lib in play, the woman has to defend herself and pay for the meal..

No I pull my gun and tell him to get the fuck out of my wife's face.

Absolutely.

I've been blessed with a rather smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend. She's 52 years old but she looks like she's 30. She works out, eats right and takes care of herself. She gets hit on all the time. I used to intervene immediately, but it kinda comes with the territory of having a smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend.

So, if we're out and I go to the restroom or I'm at the bar getting drinks, and I come back to see some guys tring to pick her up (and that literally happens almost every time we go out) I simply walk up, say "I'm back, Baby." She'll then turn to me, wrap her arms around my neck and plant one. I'll just look at their dejected faces and say "Sorry, fella's"...

Last edited:
My wife is well trained, and would likely jam a ball-point pen through his eye socket before I could say hello.

If a guy gets fresh with my sweetie, she can usually handle it. I will only step up if he gets physical in any way. Then he ends up on the floor.

I should've also added that, if a guy goes hands-on and grabs her ass, then I'll handle it and he'll wake up on the sidewalk...

No one would ever grab my arse if I'm with my husband, he is 6'5".

I wouldn't need to put my jacket down...that's all I'm going to say.

JO

She is usually the one grabbing the asses. It can be very embarrassing.

Forum List

Back