Would you place a Gun-Free-Zone sign in front of your house?

Would you place a Gun Free Zone in Front of your House?

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters
Hey guys! I got gold, silver and cash, and two little girls! Gun Free Zone! Please be nice, we're new to town!

------------------------------------

If you vote No, but believe that we should have Gun Free School Zones, please explain your logic.

Last edited:
Would you place a Gun-Free-Zone sign in front of your house?
If you did you might as well put up one that says "A victim resides here."

My sign reads "We shoot to kill." No gun free zones allowed.

"'When seconds count the police are only minutes away" ie with Newtown, 2.3 miles away, 11 minute response time, approximately 5 miles away, 20 minute response time.
Enjoy the wait, it will be stimulating. Heart rate and blood pressure both around 200......that is while they're still able to function

"This house is protected by a shotgun 3 nights a week.
You guess which 3"

:thup:

sure why not and a nuke free, democrat free and looney tune free zone sign why I am at it. my dogs would get them before I would bother to wake up and remember where my glock 9mm or old shot gun was anyways.

Those signs are completely worthless. The gun-free zone signs were supposed to inform people they could not bring their guns into places and we all know it was only the dangerous people who didn't obey them. What the hell did they think would happen anyway? Idiots!!!

Attachments

• $never-mind-the-dog-beware-of-owner-sign-art-print-poster.jpg
    $never-mind-the-dog-beware-of-owner-sign-art-print-poster.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 49
I might put one or two of them up in front of my neighbors house.

Actually, I might do this as a prank in order to trigger a national news story. Good thinking. I'd love to see where the rhetoric would go on the tv.

just a sign

with an arrow pointing to the neighbors house

--LOL

gun free zone

<---------

Actually, I'm going to find all the Gun Control Advocates out here pushing this "Gun Free Zone" shit and put the sign as close as I legally can to their house. Then tape the reaction and submit it to Alex Jones.

just a sign

--LOL

gun free zone

<---------

Actually, I'm going to find all the Gun Control Advocates out here pushing this "Gun Free Zone" shit and put the sign as close as I legally can to their house. Then tape the reaction and submit it to Alex Jones.

--LOL

dont get busted

they are the type to sue

Sure why not?

I'd place it in my lawn right between my 'Show me your Titties!' and my 'Honk if you're getting a blowjob!' signs.

just a sign

--LOL

gun free zone

<---------

You are lonely, aren't you. Lets meet in the tavern sometime. I feel for you.

Those signs are completely worthless. The gun-free zone signs were supposed to inform people they could not bring their guns into places and we all know it was only the dangerous people who didn't obey them. What the hell did they think would happen anyway? Idiots!!!

I do not patronize any place that is a gun free zone. If you want my business, do not post one of those signs.

Sure we'd put a gun-free zone sign in front of our house. Why not? we've got plenty of deadly weapons in our home according to gun-nuts that are just as deadly and effective as a gun if not more. We've got stairs, a swimming pool, electrical outlets, knives, bats, and if all else fails... a car. Who needs guns? Guns are overrated.

You bet I would put up a sign, 2ndAmendment, and send you a picture of it in the mail.

Forum List

Back