Would you place a Gun-Free-Zone sign in front of your house?

Would you place a Gun Free Zone in Front of your House?

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters
Would you place a Gun-Free-Zone sign in front of your house?

No, nor would I put out a sign saying my beautiful and neglected wife is horny. Why bait a predator?

:cool:

Attachments

• $child_has_armed_bodyguards_2nd_amendment_yardsign-re501f6198dbd4bb790bc54cab8c976d0_fomuw_8byvr_.jp
    $child_has_armed_bodyguards_2nd_amendment_yardsign-re501f6198dbd4bb790bc54cab8c976d0_fomuw_8byvr_.jp
    26.3 KB · Views: 34
Without a doubt all politicians need armed protection, because that's the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun. I don't see why we cant' exchange 4 regular security guards at each school for 2 armed bodyguard instead. History has proven their effectiveness.

Did you mind when Bush's daughters had armed bodyguards?
no i didn't !! and i want Obama and his family to have the best protection that can be provided !! but i also reserve the right to have the best protection that i can provide for my family .

What is the "best protection"? How is Obama preventing that?
they are trying to get their foot in the door !! when has the government ever got a hand in anything and stopped at the threshold !! never !! it starts with something small like clips and then sets precedence for going further in the future !! it always happens !!

no i didn't !! and i want Obama and his family to have the best protection that can be provided !! but i also reserve the right to have the best protection that i can provide for my family .

What is the "best protection"? How is Obama preventing that?
they are trying to get their foot in the door !! when has the government ever got a hand in anything and stopped at the threshold !! never !! it starts with something small like clips and then sets precedence for going further in the future !! it always happens !!

It always happens? Aw, so you "perceive" that Obama will, at some time in the future, prevent you from having the "best protection" for your family? I see...

Lakhota, do you endorse the plan of replacing 4 security guards in each school for 2 armed bodyguards (cost neutral), or not?

Lakhota, do you endorse the plan of replacing 4 security guards in each school for 2 armed bodyguards (cost neutral), or not?

I endorse whatever each individual school wishes to do. I don't profess to tell them how to run their schools.

Of course not. Its an invitation to be robbed.

So guns in your opinion will keep you from being robbed?

I don't know what the statistics say on that - but most gun owners don't have signs out their front yards saying they have a gun, do they?

I didn't ask you what the statistics say, it's irrelevant for what you said.
By you saying "Of course not. Its an invitation to be robbed." you are admitting guns make YOU feel safe

So guns in your opinion will keep you from being robbed?

I don't know what the statistics say on that - but most gun owners don't have signs out their front yards saying they have a gun, do they?

By you saying "Of course not. Its an invitation to be robbed." you are admitting guns make YOU feel safe

Locking the doors makes me feel safe, as does closing all windows at night. THAT is what makes me feel safe at night. I don't have a gun because I don't need one.

Locking the doors makes me feel safe, as does closing all windows at night. THAT is what makes me feel safe at night. I don't have a gun because I don't need one.

Not what you said earlier
"Of course not. Its an invitation to be robbed."
locks on doors don't keep you safe nor does closing the windows, because if that were true your house would not get broken into

Noomi,

You made a mistake. Most robberies do not take place when the residents are home. In fact, stealing them from unoccupied homes is a favorite method by which criminals obtain firearms.

You might have meant that you think such a sign would put you in danger of a home invasion by someone who wants to do you physical harm.

You have fallen into the void. BigDerp thinks he has cornered you and that there is no escape.

All you need do however, is point out that, while you personally do not wish to own a firearm, the debate in America in no way threatens a homeowners ability to keep a gun for self defense purposes.

Have a great day.

Forum List

Back