WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A FUTURE PERSONAL INVESTMENT ACCOUNT,instead of government ...

Would you like government imposed social security,or personal control?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're done because you have no ability to debate my content.
go back to the DU,or sucking Barney,Frank's dick,or whereever it is you came from,and get lost.

There are others who place fair opposition to it,and I debate them.
you,josefk,hortyfag,and occutard don't have the ability to debate me.
you're all in a class of your own.

This plan is the beginning of the destruction of the entitlement redistribution society,and help us become a more independent nation,free from imposition,and regression of progressive redistributional policy.

Rather than imposed redistribuative entitlements,its CITIZEN CONTROLLED PERSONAL SECURITY.
By the way,neddite.
I am a licensed civil engineer and architect,with my own business.
plus a licensed bonded insured 0100 residential/light commercial contractor.
and HAZMAT and HAZWOPER certified.
Do you want to shoot yourself in the foot any further?
2902643161_b32c32b070.jpg

Nah, I think I'll just listen to your fabricated "secret" audio, again. Good stuff.

Sorry, I'm still too busy listening to your fabricated "evidence" :rofl:

Why would I debate you when you're so mean to me? I'll tell you what - if you record an audio apology to me, I'll debate you.

Heres the question,board.
would you like to continually be raped by imposed FDR grade communist personal redistribution tax called SOCIAL SECURITY,where the government can redistribute to illegal aliens,payments to alcohol and drug addicts,and self inflicted maladies...

Or...

PERSONAL FUTURE SAVINGS INVESTMENT ACCOUNTS,where only US CITIZENS are able to participate ELECTIVELY,not imposed,whereas the US CITIZEN has complete control of their financial future without disbursement or interferance from the government?

1.my proposal i have thoughtfully created grants the elimination of the SSA,and the general fund.At eighteen years of age,each us citizen will be advised of the creation of a future citizen investment fund account.

2.each account will be created based on each individuals SSN.thats the account number. And options are advised-
A.it will be a US TREASURY held money market account with an APY of 3%.

3.the citizen,having full control of their future,will have the option to either VEST or NOT VEST.
and,also...
the frequency,amount,and type of vesting deposit,which the citizen can change at any time.
after five years,any citizen can make a withdrawal,and start reinvesting.after all,citizens,not government,will have control.
after age 65,citizens are fully vested,abd can receive mobthly draws off their investment without limitation to any amount of privately earned income.

Do you like it?

copycat:
Speak truth to liberals: Fixing America

of course I like it.

America is in a financial bind. I know how to get us out of it.

U.S.Savings Bonds should be given to everybody that has paid into the Social Security System to replace all of the money we put into it in premium payments. We can't give the money back directly but we can do it long term in the form of bonds. The bonds would be negotiable instruments with definite term of maturity. These bonds would have the same interest rate as the T-Bill rate on the day of issue, thus creating a ready market for them. People would be able to opt out from the social security system, over the age of 55, in favor of getting the bonds. Under 55 it would be mandatory.
Purchase of the bonds would be mandatory for 30 years after the start of the program from payrolls as a substitute for being in Social Security. This will continue to fund the system for those who opt to stay in the Social Security system.
This has several benefits.
First there would be a government backed security you can place in your own retirement account.
Second you will have a tangible asset that you can use as a basis of credit.
Third you would have a salable asset to use to back your purchase of a home or any other type of real investment you might want to pursue.
Fourth it would eliminate the open ended obligation that is now on the back of the taxpaying public citizen.
Fifth it will wean Americans off of the government dependency merry go round.
Sixth it will restore American solvency and be a bigger stimulus than anything you ever saw.
Seventh it will give you something to pass on to your children. Thus building family cohesion.

Social Security has been like a vampire sucking blood out of this economy for 70 years. It's time to give our blood back.

Edits and additions:

I have seemingly left out provisions for disability coverages. This should be addressed in a separate fund. I am quite certain we can afford disability payments much easier than we can afford open ended retirement accounts, and death panels in state run medical coverage, intended to shorten the pay out for medical and retirement benefits. (the back door deficit reduction effort of liberal fascism)
The 2010 payout in social security disability insurance was $127 billion. Much less than the $2.336 trillion for retirement benefits that is expected to grow nearly exponentialy. This can be done from the general fund.

Last edited:
Obviously no ones reading this.
has nothing to do with freakin wallstreet.
its a personal future savings account.

Who would you open that future savings account with? Your only options are essentially the government, or wallstreet. If you have another options-let's hear it. It's common sense.

There's NO such thing as having any savings account that is 100% 3rd party free. When you open an account with a bank/financial institution you play by their rules-not yours. They're in control of the rules/regulations-not you. You can either agree to them, or you can bring your money elsewhere. Some will be more strict than others, and the amount you have with the institution will also play a role.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back